Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
**Official Training Camp Thread**

I haven't seen one posted and I know we usually have one organized thread where everyone posts tweets, etc.

If not ok with this or we already have one, feel free to delete!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

This doesn't look particularly official. I think you're missing some asterisks or something.

First note from training camp: a rookie quarterback had his bag open when he arrived at the stadium. Not a good look. I wonder if he survives the first round of cuts.

(07-27-2021, 01:22 PM)CanDoBetter Wrote: First note from training camp: a rookie quarterback had his bag open when he arrived at the stadium. Not a good look. I wonder if he survives the first round of cuts.

Is "bag" slang for something I haven't heard of?  Or did he have his Uzi sticking out?  I'm not sure I get it.

(07-27-2021, 02:56 PM)scottyg Wrote:
(07-27-2021, 01:22 PM)CanDoBetter Wrote: First note from training camp: a rookie quarterback had his bag open when he arrived at the stadium. Not a good look. I wonder if he survives the first round of cuts.

Is "bag" slang for something I haven't heard of?  Or did he have his Uzi sticking out?  I'm not sure I get it.

The player himself wrote this 

Quote:Yeah it’s fine you guys don’t let me know my bags open

He had his vital proteins collagen sticking out. 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CR1J3pqgQXv/

Before training camp but here is a video of Lawrence and our WRs working out at Clemson

https://twitter.com/Jaguars/status/1419855519351721989

It looks like the nfl newtwork is going to watch the jags tomorrow. That should be good

Rumor is Tebow had one of his shoes untied and his socks werent pulled up evenly, not a good look!

(This post was last modified: 07-28-2021, 10:57 AM by JagFan81. Edited 2 times in total.)

(07-27-2021, 02:50 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: https://twitter.com/ShopTalkingWigg/stat...57700?s=20

I dont want to be that guy but i didnt think we could use pads yet. 

This is from ESPN

Will players jump right into full pads?

No, The current bargaining Agreement- signed last year- limits the first week of camp. The first day is deemed a conditioning day. Days 2-3 are no contact, with players wearing helmets. Players can add shells on Days 4-5, still without contact, and are off Day 6. Full pad practices with contact can begin Day 7.

Fairly sure that video is from media day, not practice

(07-28-2021, 10:52 AM)JagFan81 Wrote:
(07-27-2021, 02:50 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: https://twitter.com/ShopTalkingWigg/stat...57700?s=20

I dont want to be that guy but i didnt think we could use pads yet. 

This is from ESPN

No, The current bargaining Agreement- signed last year- limits the first week of camp. The first day is deemed a conditioning day. Days 2-3 are no contact, with players wearing helmets. Players can add shells on Days 4-5, still without contact, and are off Day 6. Full pad practices with contact can begin Day 7.

Rookies reported on the 20th. 

So --  Maybe that was technically day 7?

Lawrence apparently throwing lasers out there today.

Taven, Agnew and Rosas to NFI.

https://www.si.com/nfl/jaguars/news/jagu...amp-begins

(07-28-2021, 12:20 PM)CanDoBetter Wrote: https://twitter.com/MiaOBrienTV/status/1...3715577857

Uhoh lolol
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

It sounds like it's safe for Minshew to go to the bathroom now.

(07-28-2021, 11:35 AM)NYC4jags Wrote:
(07-28-2021, 10:52 AM)JagFan81 Wrote: I dont want to be that guy but i didnt think we could use pads yet. 

This is from ESPN

Rookies reported on the 20th. 

Thats a good point. Didnt think of that. Didnt look full contact aswell, just had pads on.

(07-28-2021, 01:45 PM)JagFan81 Wrote:
(07-28-2021, 11:35 AM)NYC4jags Wrote: Rookies reported on the 20th. 

Thats a good point. Didnt think of that. Didnt look full contact aswell, just had pads on.

I think it was just picture day.