Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
COVID-19

Best governor on the planet.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/...-your-way/

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

https://twitter.com/disclosetv/status/14...21890?s=20

The hypocrisy is just too much. Where are the Biden voters on this board defending this? 

Any democrats? Anyone? Anyone?

https://twitter.com/disclosetv/status/14...44098?s=20

Go Desantis! About time we have someone like him speaking up and speaking out. I’m surprised this country doesn’t “get woke” and realize this is what we truly need. Instead we have the “woke” crowd trying to find the most obscure and fractional groups of our country that we need to praise, stand up for, omit psychological help for and plaster across television and social media to create awareness.

I've explained why.

The woke police got to Obama now with the canceled party, lol.

Fauci now says he fears vaccine-resistant COVID variant could emerge this fall and warns US is 'in trouble' https://t.co/ju9PhrwF7Q

(08-04-2021, 07:14 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Best governor on the planet.

"If you're trying to restrict people, impose mandates, if you’re trying to ruin their jobs and livelihood, and their small business, if you’re trying to lock people down, I’m standing in your way, and I’m standing for the people of Florida."

Bravo Governor DeSantis. Bravo. 

(08-04-2021, 09:47 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote:
(08-04-2021, 07:14 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Best governor on the planet.

"If you're trying to restrict people, impose mandates, if you’re trying to ruin their jobs and livelihood, and their small business, if you’re trying to lock people down, I’m standing in your way, and I’m standing for the people of Florida."

Now just imagine where we'd be if the gay crackhead won the election instead of DeSantis..
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

(08-04-2021, 08:07 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: https://twitter.com/disclosetv/status/14...21890?s=20

The hypocrisy is just too much. Where are the Biden voters on this board defending this? 

Any democrats? Anyone? Anyone?

https://twitter.com/disclosetv/status/14...44098?s=20

Unless they come across the southern border…
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

(This post was last modified: 08-04-2021, 10:16 PM by americus 2.0.)

(08-04-2021, 04:19 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: Filmmaker Ken Burns calls Facebook’s Mark Zuckerberg ‘an enemy of the state’ who belongs in jail | Fox News

However, I disagree with Americus. It's still about our voice and our vote. As we saw with the election of Trump, controlling the narrative is an evolving process. Trump was a good message but a terrible messenger against the MSM and their cohorts in big tech. Which is exactly why democrats are trying their damndest to thwart that process with lax voter requirements. Stay vigilant and stay involved. People are becoming increasingly skeptical of the trash the MSM is shoveling out. Just look at the polls showing how many people trust them. 

The ballot box is the last vestige of resistance against big tech and the MSM controlling the narrative. If the democrats are allowed to corrupt that, then, and only then, do I believe there is the possibility for armed uprising.

I want to believe this, and I do believe it, but I do not trust big tech or MSM. Not one bit. The government is already trying to make it so every Tom, Dick and Sally living in this country can vote regardless of their status. If you and I weren't born here we would have a hard time voting if a D is not on our voter registration card. The left is trying their damn best to cancel anyone and everyone who does not agree with them and to say that can't reach the ballot box is dangerous. 

I've never been a cynic. I've never been a glass half empty or half full type thinker. I say, why limit yourself? But the last few years, and especially this past year, has made me see things in a very different way than I did a few years ago. I don't let myself live in that mindset but it creeps in every so often.

(08-04-2021, 09:49 PM)WingerDinger Wrote:
(08-04-2021, 09:47 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote:

Now just imagine where we'd be if the gay crackhead won the election instead of DeSantis..

You would be worse off than NC for sure.

Local note of interest: https://twitter.com/baptisthealthjx/stat...58881?s=21

(08-04-2021, 11:23 AM)Lucky2Last Wrote: Also, I feel like this explains P_rushing (and even myself to a lesser degree).

https://notthebee.com/article/if-you-wan...7F3py9E8KY

I try really hard not to be a contrarian for the sake of being a contrarian. The last thing I want to do is take a position solely because it goes against the mainstream narrative. However, the media is not making this easy. If I could just get the lefties here to acknowledge how corrupt the MSM has become, we could maybe collectively apply pressure to restore faith in our institutions. It's never been more important.

I'm not anti-vax, I even got one in the last few years because a family member didn't want to take any chances with their kid. I naturally want to see your work, show me why you think this. Science is about testing your hypothesis and proving it wrong. It isn't about creating something and saying it's good and that the science is in agreement. No one is allowed to see the data, ask questions, have a different opinion, or say something is wrong. That is not science, science doesn't care if you think it is wrong. Science gives you a way to prove its wrong. They have shut that all down and gone full fascist.

They have broken every rule and procedure they have for something they can't even isolate to prove it actually exists and is a separate, new virus.

(08-05-2021, 10:58 AM)NYC4jags Wrote: Local note of interest: https://twitter.com/baptisthealthjx/stat...58881?s=21

They still won't release the real numbers of what is happening. I'll shut up about if they actually release the data and not some summary that has no value other than scaring everyone.

How many of those people came to the hospital because they were sick with covid? How many were there for something else, elective surgery, injury, or other health issues? Everyone going into the hospital gets tested now and they are backed up on all surgeries because of all the shut downs. How many cycles were you running the PCR test for, as 35 is >90% false positives? How many people have tested positive and gone home the next day? Are they testing the vaccinated patients? Are they reporting the results if they are not in the ER for covid symptoms?

These are all questions that should be asked and answered but no one is. The fact that News4jax doesn't have a state of emergency death clock up for Jax should tell you about what is going on.

Also saw video from someone going around a hospital in south Florida where a story was just released and it was empty.

(This post was last modified: 08-05-2021, 06:46 PM by Lucky2Last. Edited 1 time in total.)

I wasn't saying you are anti-vax. I am saying that the institutions themselves are breaking their promises to the people, which is causing people to look elsewhere for information. And, while, you might require a high standard of proof from those institutions, you don't always seem to have similar expectations from the alternative sources you are digesting. I put the blame for that on the lies coming out of our media, and the greed of our establishment.

Unfortunately right now no one will peer review most of the papers and studies coming out saying something different. I still don't take anyone's word for it but we know the government and MSM are constantly lying about it. All the numbers already show that from the broken testing, broken laws, breaking rules and procedures for vaccines, changing policy and definitions, and everything else all to steer people one way. Others are presenting studies and data but instead of investigating and testing it, we just get science has already decided which way is right. So if you can present data and a plausible explanation, it is more than we are getting from the government.

Plus all the involvement by the Big Pharma companies and their paid research. They can't pay doctors any more for the most part, so they get around that by creating studies to prove their drugs are the best. That industry is scum and needs to be shut down. I wouldn't mind making them non-profit and continue to provide all the research money but sell things at production costs or with a small % markup to help cover new research. Seeing how they work on the inside would shock most people.

Science has been wrong a ton in the past and always switching their opinion. A hypothesis is not a fact but now the left has used science to say things are facts where they want them to be.

NEW: When I asked the president his reaction to @RonDeSantisFL saying he is "getting in the way" over COVID restrictions..Pres. Biden responded "Governor who?... that's my response"

(08-05-2021, 07:50 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: NEW:  When I asked the president his reaction to @RonDeSantisFL saying he is "getting in the way" over COVID restrictions..Pres. Biden responded "Governor who?... that's my response"

If RD had a “D” after his name, he’d have one of his handlers explain how the rest of the country can learn a lot from Florida, and it’s a shame they’re having an outbreak.  Would add his advice on what the rest of the country can do to help Florida through these trying times.  I’m treating Biden like the tittians.  [BLEEP] ‘em.

So I have an appointment to get my 1st shot in about 2 hours and I really don't want to get it. There's still a part of me that doesn't trust this crap at all.  Undecided

(08-05-2021, 08:57 PM)Eric1 Wrote: So I have an appointment to get my 1st shot in about 2 hours and I really don't want to get it. There's still a part of me that doesn't trust this crap at all.  Undecided

See if a magnet sticks to the injection site afterwards.  Happened to a few people I know.

(08-05-2021, 09:00 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(08-05-2021, 08:57 PM)Eric1 Wrote: So I have an appointment to get my 1st shot in about 2 hours and I really don't want to get it. There's still a part of me that doesn't trust this crap at all.  Undecided

See if a magnet sticks to the injection site afterwards.  Happened to a few people I know.

And I was able to shoot laser beams out of my eyes.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

(This post was last modified: 08-05-2021, 09:12 PM by Jags. Edited 1 time in total.)

Same boat as me bro.  I get my second Saturday.  I can say I’m now looking forward to it.  No magnets stick to my arm.  It either kills you or you have some sort of protection.  That’s the way I look at it.  After my hard right parents, wife, brother and doctor asking me if I was trying to kill myself, I broke down.  Just do it.  I, personally, was hoping to not get the shots and skate by.  Seems like that’s not an option.  Time to [BLEEP] or get off the pot.  I’d rather be less sick than more sick.  If I don’t post in a few weeks, don’t go back for the second shot, haha