Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Hall of Fame 2021 Game

Who is ready for some Thursday night preseason football, lol?

I'm glad football is back tonight starting with this Hall of Fame game. I do like preseason games for various reasons. (like seeing certain players pop before the season begins and seeing which players might end up making teams) Tonight we have the Cowboys vs the Steelers. Dak won't be playing tonight due to a shoulder injury and Mason Rudolph will be starting for the Steelers. I wonder who will end up winning this game.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I really don't care who's playing in this game..

I'm just so thankful that football is back that I'll watch any team.. I'm on HOF Game countdown right after the draft..

[Image: ezgif-5-b2a80726c8.gif]

My brother, dad and nephew are at the game tonight and going to the induction ceremony too, whenever that is.
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Holy [BLEEP], Tagliabue looks horrible. I didn't even know who he was.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

Nobody is wearing masks. We are doomed

(This post was last modified: 08-05-2021, 08:42 PM by RicoTx. Edited 1 time in total.)

(08-05-2021, 08:23 PM)Jagsfan32277 Wrote: Nobody is wearing masks. We are doomed

What an idiot.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

(This post was last modified: 08-05-2021, 08:49 PM by mal234. Edited 2 times in total.)

I think that Garret Gilbert has been playing okay in this game so far. Though, he's had a couple of near turnovers that stalled/ended drives after the Cowboys went down the field. I do wonder if he will end up being their #2 QB.

Micah Parsons looked good, I may have missed Friermuth.

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

"Pat Freiermuth is exceeding expectations at Steelers training camp - Behind the Steel Curtain" https://www.behindthesteelcurtain.com/pl...-ebron-nfl