Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Ode to "let's talk about" ll

(08-12-2021, 07:40 PM)Jags Wrote:
(08-12-2021, 11:17 AM)WingerDinger Wrote: Anyone ever try Bite a Bagel in St Augustine, down the street from Orangedale?

My god is that place good. Their bagels are outstanding and their sandwiches are even better.. Got a pattymelt smothered in onions and melted swiss on an everything bagel.

The only downfall to the place is that they close so early.. If you're around that area, you gotta try it. Prices are really good too..

I haven’t been, but man have I heard a lot of people talk it up.  That place and Woodpeckers bbq.  I still haven’t even seen damn Bucky yet!

They don’t let me out much, haha

Woodpeckers is awesome, just gotta go at the right time, lines can be kinda long. I usually put the order in and head over to Weedmans and check out the tri tips..
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(08-12-2021, 07:41 PM)WingerDinger Wrote:
(08-12-2021, 07:40 PM)Jags Wrote: I haven’t been, but man have I heard a lot of people talk it up.  That place and Woodpeckers bbq.  I still haven’t even seen damn Bucky yet!

They don’t let me out much, haha

Woodpeckers is awesome, just gotta go at the right time, lines can be kinda long. I usually put the order in and head over to Weedmans and check out the tri tips..

Woodpeckers is awesome.  I've found a little hole-in-the-wall place out here that's very similar.  The Patriotic Pig.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

Next time you're feeling down and think your job sucks....... Just remember, even Nancy Pelosi has a gynecologist.......You couldn't pay me enough to do THAT job........ LOL
Instead of a sign that says "Do Not Disturb" I need one that says "Already Disturbed Proceed With Caution."

https://www.space.com/34-image-day.html

This is what a flyby of Venus looks like from 5000 miles away. Ain't that cool??

[Image: wAZ5RbT9FqzAHZNyt3g9Vg.gif]

Just watched Blade Runner 2049. I have never seen a movie with more plot twist then this one. It takes you in several different directions at once. Overall, it's a great movie with a great story line. I liked the original Blade Runner so seeing this one seemed like a natural fit for me.
Instead of a sign that says "Do Not Disturb" I need one that says "Already Disturbed Proceed With Caution."

(This post was last modified: 08-13-2021, 08:39 PM by Jags. Edited 1 time in total.)

I like wearing Dickies brand shorts for work.  I’m in between sizes at the moment.  The wife was off and did a Wally World run.  I ask her to pick up a weeks worth of the size below while she was there.  She said they didn’t have the size I wanted.  Said it was slim pickings.  Well, I’m confused.  Who the [BLEEP] is working to be buying them?  Did Walmart say [BLEEP] it and not order more since they don’t sell?  Is there an influx of applications headed my way since people are now eager/motivated and pre-buying work clothes? Oooh boy! I can’t wait to find out.  At least she bought the socks I requested.  I’ll take it.

(This post was last modified: 08-13-2021, 08:48 PM by WingerDinger. Edited 2 times in total.)

(08-13-2021, 08:39 PM)Jags Wrote: I like wearing Dickies brand shorts for work.  I’m in between sizes at the moment.  The wife was off and did a Wally World run.  I ask her to pick up a weeks worth of the size below while she was there.  She said they didn’t have the size I wanted.  Said it was slim pickings.  Well, I’m confused.  Who the [BLEEP] is working to be buying them?  Did Walmart say [BLEEP] it and not order more since they don’t sell?  Is there an influx of applications headed my way since people are now eager/motivated and pre-buying work clothes? Oooh boy! I can’t wait to find out.  At least she bought the socks I requested.  I’ll take it.

Might just be resellers for ebay and amazon lol

Those guys suck..

Check Hustler Hollywood.. They have a big selection lolol

(This post was last modified: 08-13-2021, 09:07 PM by Jags. Edited 1 time in total.)

(08-13-2021, 08:43 PM)WingerDinger Wrote:
(08-13-2021, 08:39 PM)Jags Wrote: I like wearing Dickies brand shorts for work.  I’m in between sizes at the moment.  The wife was off and did a Wally World run.  I ask her to pick up a weeks worth of the size below while she was there.  She said they didn’t have the size I wanted.  Said it was slim pickings.  Well, I’m confused.  Who the [BLEEP] is working to be buying them?  Did Walmart say [BLEEP] it and not order more since they don’t sell?  Is there an influx of applications headed my way since people are now eager/motivated and pre-buying work clothes? Oooh boy! I can’t wait to find out.  At least she bought the socks I requested.  I’ll take it.

Might just be resellers for ebay and amazon lol

Those guys suck..

Ok, you lost me.  Is this a Dickies joke?  If so, I usually just ask my guys “Do you like my blue Dickies or do you prefer a black Dickie?”  Or “how do you like my long Dickies?” (That’s for the winter). “Where’s your Dickie? You don’t have any?”  

Or are you suggesting I’d wear a dong or [BLEEP](I’m just really checking to see what’s censored at this point) or a vibrator to work?  Truck nuts.  My mowers need nuts now that I think about it.  I need to drop a few clients due to my situation.  Might as well keep the cool ones that aren’t offended by big manly penises and balls.

(This post was last modified: 08-13-2021, 09:16 PM by WingerDinger. Edited 1 time in total.)

(08-13-2021, 09:07 PM)Jags Wrote:
(08-13-2021, 08:43 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: Might just be resellers for ebay and amazon lol

Those guys suck..

Ok, you lost me.  Is this a Dickies joke?  If so, I usually just ask my guys “Do you like my blue Dickies or do you prefer a black Dickie?”  Or “how do you like my long Dickies?” (That’s for the winter). “Where’s your Dickie? You don’t have any?”  

Or are you suggesting I’d wear a dong or [BLEEP](I’m just really checking to see what’s censored at this point) or a vibrator to work?  Truck nuts.  My mowers need nuts now that I think about it.  I need to drop a few clients due to my situation.  Might as well keep the cool ones that aren’t offended by big manly penises and balls.

Yes!! Go to HH and grab a few.. Strap one to you pants and then strap one to the top of your head, then just show up to work in front of your workers lolol

No lie, i'd do it lolol

But maybe that's just my sense of humor   Banana Banana

"What are you lookin at? This is a place of business.. Get to work!!"

(08-13-2021, 09:15 PM)WingerDinger Wrote:
(08-13-2021, 09:07 PM)Jags Wrote: Ok, you lost me.  Is this a Dickies joke?  If so, I usually just ask my guys “Do you like my blue Dickies or do you prefer a black Dickie?”  Or “how do you like my long Dickies?” (That’s for the winter). “Where’s your Dickie? You don’t have any?”  

Yes!! Go to HH and grab a few.. Strap one to you pants and then strap one to the top of your head, then just show up to work in front of your workers lolol

No lie, i'd do it lolol

I double dog dare you to do that Monday at work.  If/when you’re fired, don’t fret, I’ll give you a job, lol. It’s a win-win if you think about it.

(08-13-2021, 09:18 PM)Jags Wrote:
(08-13-2021, 09:15 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: Yes!! Go to HH and grab a few.. Strap one to you pants and then strap one to the top of your head, then just show up to work in front of your workers lolol

No lie, i'd do it lolol

I double dog dare you to do that Monday at work.  If/when you’re fired, don’t fret, I’ll give you a job, lol. It’s a win-win if you think about it.

Actually I've already done something similar years ago when I was between jobs and worked for a tree company lol

I'm not working right now, I'm still healing from a nasty leg injury (multiple torn muscles, acl tear and torn iliotibial tendon.. been on crutches for almost 8 months, finally starting to use a cane lol)

(08-13-2021, 09:23 PM)WingerDinger Wrote:
(08-13-2021, 09:18 PM)Jags Wrote: I double dog dare you to do that Monday at work.  If/when you’re fired, don’t fret, I’ll give you a job, lol. It’s a win-win if you think about it.

Actually I've already done something similar years ago when I was between jobs and worked for a tree company lol

I'm not working right now, I'm still healing from a nasty leg injury (multiple torn muscles, acl tear and torn iliotibial tendon.. been on crutches for almost 8 months, finally starting to use a cane lol)

How about this: I take a walker, remove the tennis balls, outfit it with edger blades on each side. You can scoot yourself down the sidewalk.  Boom! Sounds like a lawn guy to me. Lol.

(This post was last modified: 08-13-2021, 09:33 PM by WingerDinger. Edited 1 time in total.)

(08-13-2021, 09:30 PM)Jags Wrote:
(08-13-2021, 09:23 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: Actually I've already done something similar years ago when I was between jobs and worked for a tree company lol

How about this: I take a walker, remove the tennis balls, outfit it with edger blades on each side. You can scoot yourself down the sidewalk.  Boom! Sounds like a lawn guy to me. Lol.

Throw in a bottle of vodka and you got yourself a team member lol

I can keep the walker, right?

(This post was last modified: 08-13-2021, 09:50 PM by Jags. Edited 1 time in total.)

(08-13-2021, 09:31 PM)IWingerDinger Wrote:
(08-13-2021, 09:30 PM)Jags Wrote: How about this: I take a walker, remove the tennis balls, outfit it with edger blades on each side. You can scoot yourself down the sidewalk.  Boom! Sounds like a lawn guy to me. Lol.

Throw in a bottle of vodka and you got yourself a team member lol

Due to safety issues and company appearance I can not give you a bottle of Vodka. That, and I’d probably have 3 other guys asking me where their liquor is.   However, if I give you a bottle off say… smart water and you pour it out out and replace it with another clear liquid and I’m not aware of it… idk.  But desperate times calls for desperate measures.  The more I think about the walker, the more potential I see in it. Thats a proprietary intellectual something a bob. So I can’t give it to you. So, I tell ya what… you give me a bottle of vodka, I’ll give you a cane.  When I say a “cane” it’s just a broken umbrella, but can be totally used as such.  That way, I know you can walk back across the river safely.

(08-13-2021, 09:49 PM)Jags Wrote:
(08-13-2021, 09:31 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: Throw in a bottle of vodka and you got yourself a team member lol

Due to safety issues and company appearance I can not give you a bottle of Vodka.  However, if I give you a bottle off say… smart water and you pour it out out and replace it with another clear liquid and I’m not aware of it… idk.  But desperate times calls for desperate measures.  The more I think about the walker, the more potential I see in it. Thats a proprietary intellectual something a bob. So I can’t give it to you. So, I tell ya what… you give me a bottle of vodka, I’ll give you a cane.  When I say a “cane” it’s just a broken umbrella, but can be totally used as such.  That way, I know you can walk back across the river safely.

Do I need a lawyer? Can't I just sign a waiver?

Honestly that sounds like fun..

(08-13-2021, 09:53 PM)WingerDinger Wrote:
(08-13-2021, 09:49 PM)Jags Wrote: Due to safety issues and company appearance I can not give you a bottle of Vodka.  However, if I give you a bottle off say… smart water and you pour it out out and replace it with another clear liquid and I’m not aware of it… idk.  But desperate times calls for desperate measures.  The more I think about the walker, the more potential I see in it. Thats a proprietary intellectual something a bob. So I can’t give it to you. So, I tell ya what… you give me a bottle of vodka, I’ll give you a cane.  When I say a “cane” it’s just a broken umbrella, but can be totally used as such.  That way, I know you can walk back across the river safely.

Do I need a lawyer? Can't I just sign a waiver?

No lawyer necessary.  If [BLEEP] happens  you can call doc Tony.  Idk if he is more law or medical.  Who really knows.  I just know he isn’t just a catchy number, he’s faux real!   I assume I have spelled  that correctly.  I don’t use closed captioning.

(08-13-2021, 10:03 PM)Jags Wrote:
(08-13-2021, 09:53 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: Do I need a lawyer? Can't I just sign a waiver?

No lawyer necessary.  If [BLEEP] happens  you can call doc Tony.  Idk if he is more law or medical.  Who really knows.  I just know he isn’t just a catchy number, he’s faux real!   I assume I have spelled  that correctly.  I don’t use closed captioning.

Wonder if he'll actually bring me a cold drink..

(08-13-2021, 10:04 PM)WingerDinger Wrote:
(08-13-2021, 10:03 PM)Jags Wrote: No lawyer necessary.  If [BLEEP] happens  you can call doc Tony.  Idk if he is more law or medical.  Who really knows.  I just know he isn’t just a catchy number, he’s faux real!   I assume I have spelled  that correctly.  I don’t use closed captioning.

Wonder if he'll actually bring me a cold drink..
Not as many as the housewives that come out and thank us for our hard work with a bottle of water throughout the day.  Won’t lie, occasionally a house man comes out as well.  I’m not trying to sell this as all fun and games. Sometimes dudes will hit on you as well.  It’s just the price we pay.  What can I say?we make the job sexy.

My neighbor calls in a different lawn guy every month, which is about how often he mows his lawn. The guy doing it yesterday left grass clippings everywhere, including my lawn and driveway. It was the most half [BLEEP] mowing job I’ve ever seen.

I was feeling rebellious this morning, so I didn't pull the paper towels from the corners like the diagram in the restaurant bathroom inidicated.

Livin' on the edge baby...
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]