Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Cisco graded #1 rookie in preseason!

(This post was last modified: 08-31-2021, 10:19 PM by jaguarmvp. Edited 1 time in total.)

Really nice to see!

https://twitter.com/PFF_College/status/1...73544?s=20
[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Did they decide if he starts yet or no

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
Season Tix, Section 409

2023 and still counting.....SB will finally be ours soon enough.
TLaw aka 'the prince that was promised' supporter.

[Image: sisqo.jpg]

Rookie SAFETY, which is still notable and very cool but the thread title made it seem as if he were the best performing rookie of all positions in the 2021 draft class.

He's gonna have a great career for us, incredible ballhawking ability in college that this Defense has been lacking!
Championship Formula:

1) Draft Trevor Lawrence!
2) Play good physical Defense! 
3) Keep 91% of the roster healthy!
4) ???
5) Blank #2
6) CHAMPIONSHIP!!!

(08-31-2021, 07:20 PM)JagsFansince1995 Wrote: Did they decide if he starts yet or no

“Or”

(08-31-2021, 07:54 PM)Jags Wrote:
(08-31-2021, 07:20 PM)JagsFansince1995 Wrote: Did they decide if he starts yet or no

“Or”
What does that mean? enlighten me pls

Season Tix, Section 409

2023 and still counting.....SB will finally be ours soon enough.
TLaw aka 'the prince that was promised' supporter.

(This post was last modified: 08-31-2021, 10:19 PM by jaguarmvp. Edited 1 time in total.)

(08-31-2021, 07:27 PM)Eric1 Wrote: [Image: sisqo.jpg]
[Image: Cisco2.jpg]

[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

(08-31-2021, 09:05 PM)JagsFansince1995 Wrote:
(08-31-2021, 07:54 PM)Jags Wrote: “Or”
What does that mean?  enlighten me pls

Urbz doesn't pick AN starter. He just lists a few guys separated by oars...I mean ors

I'd LOVE for Cisco to be the starter Day One. Take the reins and maintain for 8-10 yrs. at the least.

Time Will Tell.

NH3...
"AZANE"