Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
COVID-19

While there are certainly idiots buying Ivermectin from feed stores, or were until they had to start locking it down, there is a drug for humans that's been around for 50 years so let's not assume it's not an FDA approved drug. No, it's not approved for Covid but many drugs that are manufactured for one thing are often prescribed to treat (and not always approved for) something completely different.

My mom takes an immunosuppressant that was not manufactured for the reason she takes it and she can only take it for 18 weeks before it starts causing other issues so then has to go off of it for 18 weeks. It can be dangerous to take a drug for something it wasn't meant for and absolutely should be monitored by a doctor. I'm more of a homeopathic remedies kind of person and will guide my health with nutrition and appropriate supplements before I take a drug if I can help it, but I do recognize that sometimes a drug is what does the job. If my cat bites me I know I'm going to have to take augmentin, a particularly nasty antibiotic that jacks up my digestion for weeks, but it gets rid of the infection from the cat bite.

All that being said, I'm tired of the media and uneducated people acting like Ivermectin is just a "horse drug" that maniacs are/were buying off the shelf and using without a doctor's supervision. There are plenty of people taking it for legit reasons that will be demonized because this whole thing (Covid) is politicised and it shouldn't be. Monoclonal antibodies, not a typical treatment, were shot down in the media until the medical folks said they're actually a valid option. That would be my preferred option.

The media and the politicians need to STOP with the medical "advice" and let the medical community determine what is what. As incompetent as the CDC and the WHO have been in all of them s I point the middle finger at the government, Fauci, and MSM who made this a political spectacle is never should have been, making the medical community look like fools.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 09-06-2021, 05:52 PM by Lucky2Last. Edited 1 time in total.)

3.9 million people have taken Ivermectin since it was introduced. 16 people have died in the 50 years it's been used, and most people attribute that to the parasites that were likely already killing their hosts. Even if they did die from Ivermectin, it STILL has a better safety rating that Asprin. Asprin. This is what you guys are up in arms about that. Think about that. If you guys can't tell you're being lied to, I don't know what to say.

(This post was last modified: 09-06-2021, 05:59 PM by captivating. Edited 1 time in total.)

(09-06-2021, 05:51 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote: 3.9 million people have taken Ivermectin since it was introduced. 16 people have died in the 50 years it's been used, and most people attribute that to the parasites that were likely already killing their hosts. Even if they did die from Ivermectin, it STILL has a better safety rating that Asprin. Asprin. This is what you guys are up in arms about that. Think about that. If you guys can't tell you're being lied to, I don't know what to say.

Ever think that there is a push by the manufacturers of ivermectin? They saw a market open up and are now profiting from it.

Newsflash - Ivermectin is also manufactured by Big Pharma.

(09-06-2021, 05:59 PM)captivating Wrote:
(09-06-2021, 05:51 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote: 3.9 million people have taken Ivermectin since it was introduced. 16 people have died in the 50 years it's been used, and most people attribute that to the parasites that were likely already killing their hosts. Even if they did die from Ivermectin, it STILL has a better safety rating that Asprin. Asprin. This is what you guys are up in arms about that. Think about that. If you guys can't tell you're being lied to, I don't know what to say.

Ever think that there is a push by the manufacturers of ivermectin? They saw a market open up and are now profiting from it.

Have you checked on the price for a prescription of ivermectin? It’s also cheaper than a bottle of aspirin, not to mention that it’s not patented anymore so any company can produce it.
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

(This post was last modified: 09-06-2021, 06:19 PM by Lucky2Last. Edited 2 times in total.)

Hate to break it to you, pal, but the patent for Ivermectin expired, so nobody is making any money from it. The company that made it is leading the charge against it's efficacy. Coincidentally, that very same company has patented a whole new oral drug that supposedly fights Covid, and just signed a deal with the US government for 1.2 billion dollars. Wake up, dude.

https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/2...ce=dlvr.it

(09-06-2021, 05:59 PM)captivating Wrote:

Damn, you got owned on this one. Take a breather for a bit.

(LifeSiteNews) – A six-week-old breastfeeding baby became inexplicably ill with a high fever after his mother received a COVID-19 vaccine and he died weeks later with blood clots in his “severely inflamed arteries,” according to a vaccine adverse event report filed with the U.S. government.

An unidentified 36-year-old woman from New Mexico said she received a first dose of Pfizer’s Covid-19 jab on June 4, 2021 when she was breastfeeding her six-week-old infant son, according to a report filed with the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS).
"If you always do what you've always done, You'll always get what you always got"

Speaking to my point about big pharma: The opioid lawsuit was settled: The company that made Oxycontin needs to pay 5.4 billion dollars to victims and is dissolved. Sounds good, right? Except these people hid billions in offshore accounts which reduced the settlement, and one of the conditions of the settlement grants them immunity from future lawsuits. So, even though they continued to produce a product they KNEW was creating addiction and leading to death, all while INTENTIONALLY misleading doctors and the general product about their product, these guys walked away as billionaires that can't be touched moving forward. Great system. I'm sure there's no chance that's happening right now.

[Image: Screenshot-20210907-082408-Twitter.jpg]
upload pictures online

(09-07-2021, 08:25 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: [Image: Screenshot-20210907-082408-Twitter.jpg]
upload pictures online

HA!
"If you always do what you've always done, You'll always get what you always got"

Stay tuned. Little Tony is going to prison.

Lol, no one in our government is going to prison.

That's a very disturbing article to read. This sort of thing is why I do not trust the information given out regarding the safety of the vaccines. There are so many OTC meds, supplements and pharm drugs that are strictly prohibited for nursing and pregnant women yet a brand new vaccine is considered a non-issue? The regular flu shot is recommended for these women but it is NOT the same as the Covid vaccines and should not be treated as such.

So sad.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ezKb_AFvU4g

This lady is crushing it lately. Love to see honest, truth seeking reporters.

(09-07-2021, 06:08 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ezKb_AFvU4g

This lady is crushing it lately. Love to see honest, truth seeking reporters.

Yep people are listening the person who has never treated anyone, always attached his name to others work to claim credit, and killed how many people with his AIDS failed plan?

More stuff that's not on people's radar. Until we start seeing these companies for what they are, we are going to continued to be screwed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vrUdDv8eqOk

Here's an interesting observation: As I've learned more about Big Pharma abuses, I came across two that Trump directly challenged. One is the previous link on the Epipen. Trump went after them. He also went after the opioid manufacturers. For as much hate as this dude gets, he at least was attacking these companies that are taking advantage of us.

NIH orders $1.67M study on how COVID-19 vaccine impacts menstrual cycle https://t.co/9TrT6tGdth https://t.co/m5KWkknMy1

Odd time for this study after FDA approval.

Guessing there will be a lot less grandparents in the next decade.

My wife told me yesterday of an active duty person she knows who won’t get the vaccine as required because she claims everyone who gets it will be dead in two years.

(sigh) good gawd…

(09-08-2021, 08:09 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: My wife told me yesterday of an active duty person she knows who won’t get the vaccine as required because she claims everyone who gets it will be dead in two years.

(sigh) good gawd…

Not dead, just not be able to have children.

(09-08-2021, 08:13 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(09-08-2021, 08:09 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: My wife told me yesterday of an active duty person she knows who won’t get the vaccine as required because she claims everyone who gets it will be dead in two years.

(sigh) good gawd…

Not dead, just not be able to have children.

That’s no less hyperbolic than the claim of death.