Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
COVID-19

"There are over 200 million Americans who are vaccinated, and daily cases right now are 300% higher than they were a year ago when there were ZERO people vaccinated. Fauci and the lockdowners don't even attempt to explain this. Ask why."

We know delta is contagious but there is some logic to this.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(09-09-2021, 10:02 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote: "There are over 200 million Americans who are vaccinated, and daily cases right now are 300% higher than they were a year ago when there were ZERO people vaccinated. Fauci and the lockdowners don't even attempt to explain this. Ask why."

We know delta is contagious but there is some logic to this.

Yup the logic is that masks, lockdowns and distancing kept the cases down. There's now little to no lockdowns, far less masks being worn and far less distancing, which is causing an uptick in cases. It's quite simple really.

It makes sense. With Delta being so contagious, I expect us to get through the last 25% of the population pretty quickly. Instead of just getting the antibodies, we are going to be mandated to take vaccines so his boys can get that extra 30 billion dollars. Breakthrough cases are going to be the next challenge. That's where the boosters come in. Cha-ching!

(09-09-2021, 10:19 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote: It makes sense. With Delta being so contagious, I expect us to get through the last 25% of the population pretty quickly. Instead of just getting the antibodies, we are going to be mandated to take vaccines so his boys can get that extra 30 billion dollars. Breakthrough cases are going to be the next challenge. That's where the boosters come in. Cha-ching!

And don’t forget that Covid treatment pill they’re coming out with too. I hear they’re going to call it Hivermectin. Ninja
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

(09-09-2021, 10:19 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote: It makes sense. With Delta being so contagious, I expect us to get through the last 25% of the population pretty quickly. Instead of just getting the antibodies, we are going to be mandated to take vaccines so his boys can get that extra 30 billion dollars. Breakthrough cases are going to be the next challenge. That's where the boosters come in. Cha-ching!

People are dying because the hospitals are full and you still are only thinking about the money angle.
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

The same scumbags you guys hate and despise are the same exact scumbags that you support and love, so get over it already. "Your side" isn't any better than the side you're blindfully against. They're literally all one in the same.

(09-09-2021, 10:29 PM)Eric1 Wrote: The same scumbags you guys hate and despise are the same exact scumbags that you support and love, so get over it already. "Your side" isn't any better than the side you're blindfully against. They're literally all one in the same.

Only a fool would believe this..
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

(09-09-2021, 10:29 PM)Eric1 Wrote: The same scumbags you guys hate and despise are the same exact scumbags that you support and love, so get over it already. "Your side" isn't any better than the side you're blindfully against. They're literally all one in the same.

My side still recognizes the Constitution.  That's good enough for me at this point.

(09-09-2021, 10:41 PM)WingerDinger Wrote:

Only a fool would believe this..

Only a fool wouldn't believe this.. All politicians are scumbags.

(09-09-2021, 10:23 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote:

And don’t forget that Covid treatment pill they’re coming out with too. I hear they’re going to call it Hivermectin. Ninja
Turns out they are using ivermectin as a guide but tweaking it to be less effective. Ivermectin stops the spike proteins from entering the cells, the pill will allow them to enter the cells but not replicate. It is targeted to the spike proteins..... so it is less effective than ivermectin. Now you may need 1 pill for each variation of each virus instead of ivermectin that takes care of a lot.

It's in Pfizer's own release that ivermectin works.

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk

(09-09-2021, 10:56 PM)p_rushing Wrote:
(09-09-2021, 10:23 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: And don’t forget that Covid treatment pill they’re coming out with too. I hear they’re going to call it Hivermectin. Ninja
Turns out they are using ivermectin as a guide but tweaking it to be less effective. Ivermectin stops the spike proteins from entering the cells, the pill will allow them to enter the cells but not replicate. It is targeted to the spike proteins..... so it is less effective than ivermectin. Now you may need 1 pill for each variation of each virus instead of ivermectin that takes care of a lot.

So basically, this pill will do to the unvaccinated what the vaccine does for the vaccinated?

(09-09-2021, 10:56 PM)p_rushing Wrote:
(09-09-2021, 10:23 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: And don’t forget that Covid treatment pill they’re coming out with too. I hear they’re going to call it Hivermectin. Ninja

Have to tweak it or you can’t call it a new drug and patent it, and you don’t want to cure people too easily, you still want the money you’re getting from the vaccine to keep flowing in!
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

(09-09-2021, 10:24 PM)mikesez Wrote:

People are dying because the hospitals are full and you still are only thinking about the money angle.

Idiot. What do you think is driving the policy? How about trying a treatment instead of telling people to come back if things get bad? How about taking about the importance of diet and health? How about taking vitamin d supplements and getting sleep? There is virtually no institutional effort to push any of this to national prominence. I'm talking about the money because that is what's contributing to shoddy data and [BLEEP] science.

(09-09-2021, 10:49 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:

My side still recognizes the Constitution.  That's good enough for me at this point.

Good point
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

(09-09-2021, 11:06 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(09-09-2021, 10:56 PM)p_rushing Wrote: Turns out they are using ivermectin as a guide but tweaking it to be less effective. Ivermectin stops the spike proteins from entering the cells, the pill will allow them to enter the cells but not replicate. It is targeted to the spike proteins..... so it is less effective than ivermectin. Now you may need 1 pill for each variation of each virus instead of ivermectin that takes care of a lot.

So basically, this pill will do to the unvaccinated what the vaccine does for the vaccinated?

It won't be modifying your DNA and shouldn't stay with you forever so there is that.

People will take a pill any time they think they may be sick so it will probably make more money. People are already not buying the booster talk and the CDC said to stop talking about it until the end of the year.

For the record, there is no side for me on this. I want corruption to end.

So I just saw on the news where Biden said the vaccine is not about freedom or personal choice. Screw that guy.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSIM9bZmkezB9B4qD2qAtT...IGQHCZIPuA]

(This post was last modified: 09-10-2021, 12:47 AM by p_rushing.)

(09-10-2021, 12:26 AM)Dimson Wrote: So I just saw on the news where Biden said the vaccine is not about freedom or personal choice. Screw that guy.
He also said it's about protecting the vaccinated from the unvaccinated. Think on that one .

Sent from my SM-T970 using Tapatalk

(09-10-2021, 12:46 AM)p_rushing Wrote:
(09-10-2021, 12:26 AM)Dimson Wrote: So I just saw on the news where Biden said the vaccine is not about freedom or personal choice. Screw that guy.
He also said it's about protecting the vaccinated from the unvaccinated.  Think on that one .

Sent from my SM-T970 using Tapatalk

There is a reason I stay away from watching the news and that quote pretty much sums it up in a nut shell.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSIM9bZmkezB9B4qD2qAtT...IGQHCZIPuA]

(This post was last modified: 09-10-2021, 08:47 AM by Ronster. Edited 3 times in total.)

Nurse Speaks out - "The majority of our hospitalized COVID patients are actually suffering from vaccine injuries"

https://citizenfreepress.com/breaking/wh...-injuries/

https://childrenshealthdefense.org/defen...o-workers/

http://journalpulp.com/2021/08/28/spike-...institute/

https://rumble.com/vlmcow-kids-at-more-r...covid.html

[Image: covid-vaccine-danger.jpeg]

[Image: vaccine-covid-map.jpg]
"If you always do what you've always done, You'll always get what you always got"