Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
COVID-19

An “anonymous nurse whistleblower” is the hero we need.

Rolleyes

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 09-10-2021, 09:52 AM by Ronster. Edited 7 times in total.)

(09-10-2021, 09:23 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: An “anonymous nurse whistleblower” is the hero we need.

Rolleyes

You are so clever... wow... 

I wonder what would happen to her if she came out publicly? Let's put on our thinking caps and think.. hmmmmmm....

The things she is saying are EXPLOSIVE and eye opening. What these "health care providers" are doing IS CRIMINAL!!

Eventually the whole truth WILL COME OUT, and there will be hell to pay. People will go to jail.

"The Delta Variant IS THE VACCINE INJURIES"

Thank God I got COVID, Thank GOD I HAVE A BRAIN..

LISTEN TO THIS WHOLE VIDEO!!

https://citizenfreepress.com/breaking/wh...-injuries/
"If you always do what you've always done, You'll always get what you always got"

I would if I weren’t so busy tending to my vaccine injuries.

(09-10-2021, 09:55 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: I would if I weren’t so busy tending to my vaccine injuries.

Yuck it up, I just hope not everyone is as ignorantly obedient as you.
"If you always do what you've always done, You'll always get what you always got"

(09-10-2021, 10:01 AM)Ronster Wrote:
(09-10-2021, 09:55 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: I would if I weren’t so busy tending to my vaccine injuries.

Yuck it up, I just hope not everyone is as ignorantly obedient as you.

I’ll reply to your baseless assertion as soon as I’m instructed what to say.

70,000+ maskless fans in a stadium 3 hours after Hitlers speech was a sight for sore eyes.

(09-10-2021, 09:39 AM)Ronster Wrote:
(09-10-2021, 09:23 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: An “anonymous nurse whistleblower” is the hero we need.

Rolleyes

You are so clever... wow... 

I wonder what would happen to her if she came out publicly? Let's put on our thinking caps and think.. hmmmmmm....

The things she is saying are EXPLOSIVE and eye opening. What these "health care providers" are doing IS CRIMINAL!!

Eventually the whole truth WILL COME OUT, and there will be hell to pay. People will go to jail.

I'll watch the video as soon as the BIG ELECTION FRAUD STUFF COMES OUT and TRUMP IS REINSTALLED AS PRESIDENT!!!

(09-10-2021, 10:35 AM)KingIngram052787 Wrote:
(09-10-2021, 09:39 AM)Ronster Wrote: You are so clever... wow... 

I'll watch the video as soon as the BIG ELECTION FRAUD STUFF COMES OUT and TRUMP IS REINSTALLED AS PRESIDENT!!!
[Image: b1d4e32a4d593b94288b68a62cd96338.jpg]

(09-10-2021, 10:31 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: 70,000+ maskless fans in a stadium 3 hours after Hitlers speech was a sight for sore eyes.
You get closer and closer to Ronster each day.

Awesome avatar BTW!

(09-10-2021, 10:31 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: 70,000+ maskless fans in a stadium 3 hours after Hitlers speech was a sight for sore eyes.

You give Biden way too much credit. Hitler was a master orator, Biden is paste drying on stale bread.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(09-10-2021, 08:43 AM)Ronster Wrote: Nurse Speaks out - "The majority of our hospitalized COVID patients are actually suffering from vaccine injuries"

https://childrenshealthdefense.org/defen...o-workers/

http://journalpulp.com/2021/08/28/spike-...institute/

https://rumble.com/vlmcow-kids-at-more-r...covid.html

[Image: covid-vaccine-danger.jpeg]

[Image: vaccine-covid-map.jpg]

With all due respect, if you are going to blast this kind of information anywhere you should really reconsider your sources.

Source #1 - Stew Peters, a host so bad at selecting content that every time he names his sources it's immediately discredited who now turns to anonymous sources to prevent that from happening again.

Source #2 - Children's Defense Fund, who so badly misinterpreted what the study they are writing about said, caused the paper's authors to publish a rebuttal that said (in your style of language) "THAT ISN'T WHAT WE SAID, YOU COMPLETELY GOT IT WRONG, SO GET YOUR DAMN VACCINE!!!"

Source #3 - Author's bio lacks any legitimate credibility, this is the guy you're trusting with science and medicine? - 
ABOUT THE AUTHOR

[Image: 57c1324b5163317b41efe1476c77e503?s=78&d=...ar.jpg&r=g]
Ray Harvey

I was born and raised in the San Juan Mountains of southwestern Colorado. I've worked as a short-order cook, construction laborer, crab fisherman, janitor, bartender, pedi-cab driver, copyeditor, and more. I've written and ghostwritten several published books and articles, but no matter where I've gone or what I've done to earn my living, there's always been literature and learning as the constant in my life.

Source #4 - Dr. Robert Malone who is actually an interesting case. He's the only source you use who is legitimately credible in that he did some of the original work on mRNA in mice. However, since that time he's alienated himself from every company and peer he's worked with because he's grinding an ax of self-promotion. His claims that he alone is responsible for/inventor of the mRNA vaccine, coupled with continued outright lies about his reputation and work make it seem that he's discrediting his own work because...he isn't getting the credit for his part in the work. Instead he's out there telling everyone that if they'd just let him do it then it would've been great and his life's work wouldn't have been ruined if those cretinous peers didn't steal all his efforts for their own glory.

In short, if you are going to so strongly advocate for your position you should at least, as a few others do, support it with sources that have some shred of legitimate credibility rather than this conspiracy theory nonsense you keep vomiting all over the place.

(And try to use the Image Size options so your graphics don't take up half the page, that would be nice.)

And with that I'm going to go sit by the pool and drink.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(09-10-2021, 11:26 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(09-10-2021, 08:43 AM)Ronster Wrote: Nurse Speaks out - "The majority of our hospitalized COVID patients are actually suffering from vaccine injuries"

https://childrenshealthdefense.org/defen...o-workers/

http://journalpulp.com/2021/08/28/spike-...institute/

https://rumble.com/vlmcow-kids-at-more-r...covid.html

[Image: covid-vaccine-danger.jpeg]

[Image: vaccine-covid-map.jpg]

With all due respect, if you are going to blast this kind of information anywhere you should really reconsider your sources.

Source #1 - Stew Peters, a host so bad at selecting content that every time he names his sources it's immediately discredited who now turns to anonymous sources to prevent that from happening again.

Source #2 - Children's Defense Fund, who so badly misinterpreted what the study they are writing about said, caused the paper's authors to publish a rebuttal that said (in your style of language) "THAT ISN'T WHAT WE SAID, YOU COMPLETELY GOT IT WRONG, SO GET YOUR DAMN VACCINE!!!"

Source #3 - Author's bio lacks any legitimate credibility, this is the guy you're trusting with science and medicine? - 
ABOUT THE AUTHOR

Ray Harvey

I was born and raised in the San Juan Mountains of southwestern Colorado. I've worked as a short-order cook, construction laborer, crab fisherman, janitor, bartender, pedi-cab driver, copyeditor, and more. I've written and ghostwritten several published books and articles, but no matter where I've gone or what I've done to earn my living, there's always been literature and learning as the constant in my life.

Source #4 - Dr. Robert Malone who is actually an interesting case. He's the only source you use who is legitimately credible in that he did some of the original work on mRNA in mice. However, since that time he's alienated himself from every company and peer he's worked with because he's grinding an ax of self-promotion. His claims that he alone is responsible for/inventor of the mRNA vaccine, coupled with continued outright lies about his reputation and work make it seem that he's discrediting his own work because...he isn't getting the credit for his part in the work. Instead he's out there telling everyone that if they'd just let him do it then it would've been great and his life's work wouldn't have been ruined if those cretinous peers didn't steal all his efforts for their own glory.

In short, if you are going to so strongly advocate for your position you should at least, as a few others do, support it with sources that have some shred of legitimate credibility rather than this conspiracy theory nonsense you keep vomiting all over the place.

(And try to use the Image Size options so your graphics don't take up half the page, that would be nice.)

Hold on a minute. You can’t make such a claim and then walk away without explaining one key statement.

There’s an image size option?

(09-09-2021, 11:12 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote:
(09-09-2021, 10:24 PM)mikesez Wrote: People are dying because the hospitals are full and you still are only thinking about the money angle.

Idiot. What do you think is driving the policy? How about trying a treatment instead of telling people to come back if things get bad? How about taking about the importance of diet and health? How about taking vitamin d supplements and getting sleep? There is virtually no institutional effort to push any of this to national prominence. I'm talking about the money because that is what's contributing to shoddy data and [BLEEP] science.

I'm talking about hospitals that are full.  They don't have space to "try a treatment".  
As for diet and healthy habits, yes those are good things that reduce hospitalization, but they don't work as well as the vaccine does, and they aren't nearly as easy to get done.
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

(09-10-2021, 11:35 AM)homebiscuit Wrote:
(09-10-2021, 11:26 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: With all due respect, if you are going to blast this kind of information anywhere you should really reconsider your sources.

ABOUT THE AUTHOR

Ray Harvey

Hold on a minute. You can’t make such a claim and then walk away without explaining one key statement.

There’s an image size option?

Yes, use the Width and Height fields to define the size of the image. Somewhere around 200 x 200 is good for squares, 200 x 150 for rectangles. Use the preview to make adjustments because linked images sometimes retain their characteristics from the original site.

Lol. Yeah. If you just copy and paste, it won't have that option, but if you insert image manually, you can choose height and width.

(09-10-2021, 11:38 AM)mikesez Wrote:
(09-09-2021, 11:12 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote: Idiot. What do you think is driving the policy? How about trying a treatment instead of telling people to come back if things get bad? How about taking about the importance of diet and health? How about taking vitamin d supplements and getting sleep? There is virtually no institutional effort to push any of this to national prominence. I'm talking about the money because that is what's contributing to shoddy data and [BLEEP] science.

I'm talking about hospitals that are full.  They don't have space to "try a treatment".  
As for diet and healthy habits, yes those are good things that reduce hospitalization, but they don't work as well as the vaccine does, and they aren't nearly as easy to get done.

You forgot "It's too late once we are in a pandemic" too.

(09-10-2021, 11:41 AM)Lucky2Last Wrote: Lol. Yeah. If you just copy and paste, it won't have that option, but if you insert image manually, you can choose height and width.

So what you're saying is that Ronster is a master of copy pasta?

You guys need to stop going after low hanging fruit. Ronster is clearly emotional, but his concerns are valid. Not in totality, obviously, but a person doesn't need perfectly defend their sentiments.

I'm not sure how I feel about Malone. He makes sine good points, but he does seem like he has an axe to grind. That doesn't mean all his points are invalid. I try to take what he says with a grain of salt and keep a record of his predictions. So far, he's not been horribly wrong, but I have seen him get duped a couple of times.

(09-10-2021, 11:38 AM)mikesez Wrote:
(09-09-2021, 11:12 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote: Idiot. What do you think is driving the policy? How about trying a treatment instead of telling people to come back if things get bad? How about taking about the importance of diet and health? How about taking vitamin d supplements and getting sleep? There is virtually no institutional effort to push any of this to national prominence. I'm talking about the money because that is what's contributing to shoddy data and [BLEEP] science.

The hospitals don't get full by magic. This narrative should have started last year. That would have helped hospital bed shortages, too. Whatever. 

80 percent of people in the US, according to the CDC, have either had covid or have been vaccinated. Delta will put us over the top, then we wait. We need to see what these mutations will do. And, yes, they will continue. Half of the world is unvaccinated. If we really cared about the mutations, which we don't, we'd be vaccinating those in other countries. Until then, we'll just keep getting our boosters. Great solution.

(09-10-2021, 11:55 AM)Lucky2Last Wrote:
(09-10-2021, 11:38 AM)mikesez Wrote:  I'm talking about hospitals that are full.  They don't have space to "try a treatment".  

The hospitals don't get full by magic. This narrative should have started last year. That would have helped hospital bed shortages, too. Whatever. 

80 percent of people in the US, according to the CDC, have either had covid or have been vaccinated. Delta will put us over the top, then we wait. We need to see what these mutations will do. And, yes, they will continue. Half of the world is unvaccinated. If we really cared about the mutations, which we don't, we'd be vaccinating those in other countries. Until then, we'll just keep getting our boosters. Great solution.

Biden did mention the U.S. was shipping millions of vaccines around the world.

Yeah? Where?