Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
COVID-19

Nm. I just looked it up. That's a good start. Have no problem with that plan. I don't think it's going to matter, though. I don't think we're doing to achieve herd immunity with the vax. Calling it now.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(09-10-2021, 12:52 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote: Nm. I just looked it up. That's a good start. Have no problem with that plan. I don't think it's going to matter, though. I don't think we're doing to achieve herd immunity with the vax. Calling it now.

Then all you anti-vaxxers need to get out there and huff some ‘rona so we can get this [BLEEP] over with.

I don't think it's going to matter unless natural immunity is very robust and long lasting. Even then, I think this version of the vaccine is going to come up short in providing proper protection, especially for at risk groups.

(09-10-2021, 11:47 AM)Lucky2Last Wrote: You guys need to stop going after low hanging fruit. Ronster is clearly emotional, but his concerns are valid. Not in totality, obviously, but a person doesn't need perfectly defend their sentiments.

I'm not sure how I feel about Malone. He makes sine good points, but he does seem like he has an axe to grind. That doesn't mean all his points are invalid. I try to take what he says with a grain of salt and keep a record of his predictions. So far, he's not been horribly wrong, but I have seen him get duped a couple of times.

Go check out his wife's treatise on his genius and unfair treatment from the scientific community. It gives Ronster a run for the hyperbole award.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

So, after talking to my mom I'm not sure how I feel about the Ivermectin. Our church services have been shut down for three weeks now because nearly everyone is sick. They are getting over covid, just diagnosed, in the middle of it or on the down slope. My mom tells me that's not the whole story. Evidently many of the families had started taking Ivermectin to prevent getting the delta variant and the side effects from it has sent people to the ER and has not prevented the majority of them from getting covid. And because of the side effects it has compounded the effects of covid. Many of them started the meds after they got sick with the same result.

When I had it I didn't want to eat or drink because everything tasted nasty. If you don't drink you become dehydrated. This is common with covid. One of the side effects of Ivermectin is diarrhea which dehydrates you so if you're already dehydrated from that and get covid you're in trouble. This alone happened to several of our church people not to mention it's compounding the illness. I had some long haul symptoms that are mostly gone now and I'm wondering if these really sick people are going to have amplified long haul symptoms. 

I get that people don't want to get sick but seriously, people need to be smart about things. I decided for myself if I got covid then I was going to ride that train and see what happens. I don't get sick often. I'm talking common cold and flu. My Achilles heel seems to be allergies and resulting sinus infections. I eat nutritious food and exercise and take vitamins and I'm in my late 40s. There was no reason for me to freak out about getting covid because I knew I would most likely have a mild case and recover relatively quickly which is exactly what happened. Some of the people who got sick from the meds and covid have some age and health issues, others are closer to my age with no comorbidities and should have left well enough alone. Those of us who either got vaccinated or got sick and got over it are fine. 

Here are a couple of reviews from drugs.com from people who used Ivermectin as a preventive med for covid. These sound just like the issues that put my friends in the hospital or has caused them to be really sick. I doubt the second couple survived it because they took the drug and others died because they didn't. Every single person I personally know who has had it and didn't take the drug survived the virus without severe illness and without a hospital stay. 

Virginia 
Taken for 1 to 6 months
August 27, 2021
For COVID-19: “My husband (48) & I (44) took Ivermectin trying to protect us from Covid. Side effects were AWFUL: stomach pains, nausea, diarrhea & my husband had really bad blurred vision & dizziness. He stopped taking it after 3 wks because of side effects. I hoped it would work better than it did, but we BOTH still got Covid 4 weeks after starting Ivermectin. My son, who refused to take Ivermectin since he was vaccinated for his job (mandated), didn’t get Covid although he is currently staying with us. I think it was all for nothing since we’re both still so sick after 16 days & my son didn’t have any of these side effects with his vaccine & also didn’t even get sick! Worth noting that the ER doc said my husband was already weak & dehydrated when he got Covid-19 since he’d been having diarrhea for weeks before, from the Ivermectin. I don’t recommend taking Ivermectin-It didn’t keep us from getting Covid & we are still really sick with Covid.”

Barbara 
Taken for 1 to 6 months
August 25, 2021
For COVID-19: “My husband & I did not take the vaccine but we are not high risk. We got on Ivermectin to hopefully keep us from getting the virus and we were both very hopeful since my neighbor said it worked & I read a lot about it online too. My daughter & grandkids visited first week of July & the day after they got back home they were diagnosed with Covid. July 12th, My husband and I also tested positive. BUT we were still taking the Ivermectin!! Thank God we survived & are finally doing better. I’m still really tired & having issues with my heart racing & dizzy spells, so I’m on leave from my part time job at my church. My husband got much sicker than I did but he survived, thank God. He is on oxygen still, but he’s out of the hospital after 25 days! I DO think IVERMECTIN helped us survive this horrible virus! It was EASY to take & while didn’t keep us from getting it & being very sick, it may have kept us from DYING as we know several that have died & they didn’t take it.”

**And for the ones who want to chew me out about not getting vaccinated and thereby affecting others.... Just don't. I've already stated my position why I won't get it. Also, I do not work outside the home. We don't have kids. I don't have a lot of contact with the public and neither does my husband due to the nature of his work. We social distance as a rule because we're both introverts and don't like people in our personal space. Since delta is so contagious I have worn a mask more often than not if I'm in a space with a lot of people like the grocery store. Does it do anything? Who knows? We're not a social butterflies so we're not going to bars or restaurants. So please keep all this in mind before you try to shame me for not getting the jab.

Probably shouldn't be using anecdotes to make policy. This isn't a left right issue either. I feel the same with people using Joe Rogan as proof Ivermectin works.

(This post was last modified: 09-10-2021, 02:32 PM by Ronster. Edited 1 time in total.)

(09-10-2021, 11:26 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(09-10-2021, 08:43 AM)Ronster Wrote: Nurse Speaks out - "The majority of our hospitalized COVID patients are actually suffering from vaccine injuries"

https://citizenfreepress.com/breaking/wh...-injuries/

https://childrenshealthdefense.org/defen...o-workers/

http://journalpulp.com/2021/08/28/spike-...institute/

https://rumble.com/vlmcow-kids-at-more-r...covid.html

[Image: covid-vaccine-danger.jpeg]

[Image: vaccine-covid-map.jpg]

With all due respect, if you are going to blast this kind of information anywhere you should really reconsider your sources.

Source #1 - Stew Peters, a host so bad at selecting content that every time he names his sources it's immediately discredited who now turns to anonymous sources to prevent that from happening again.

Source #2 - Children's Defense Fund, who so badly misinterpreted what the study they are writing about said, caused the paper's authors to publish a rebuttal that said (in your style of language) "THAT ISN'T WHAT WE SAID, YOU COMPLETELY GOT IT WRONG, SO GET YOUR DAMN VACCINE!!!"

Source #3 - Author's bio lacks any legitimate credibility, this is the guy you're trusting with science and medicine? - 
ABOUT THE AUTHOR

[Image: 57c1324b5163317b41efe1476c77e503?s=78&d=...ar.jpg&r=g]
Ray Harvey

I was born and raised in the San Juan Mountains of southwestern Colorado. I've worked as a short-order cook, construction laborer, crab fisherman, janitor, bartender, pedi-cab driver, copyeditor, and more. I've written and ghostwritten several published books and articles, but no matter where I've gone or what I've done to earn my living, there's always been literature and learning as the constant in my life.

Source #4 - Dr. Robert Malone who is actually an interesting case. He's the only source you use who is legitimately credible in that he did some of the original work on mRNA in mice. However, since that time he's alienated himself from every company and peer he's worked with because he's grinding an ax of self-promotion. His claims that he alone is responsible for/inventor of the mRNA vaccine, coupled with continued outright lies about his reputation and work make it seem that he's discrediting his own work because...he isn't getting the credit for his part in the work. Instead he's out there telling everyone that if they'd just let him do it then it would've been great and his life's work wouldn't have been ruined if those cretinous peers didn't steal all his efforts for their own glory.

In short, if you are going to so strongly advocate for your position you should at least, as a few others do, support it with sources that have some shred of legitimate credibility rather than this conspiracy theory nonsense you keep vomiting all over the place.

(And try to use the Image Size options so your graphics don't take up half the page, that would be nice.)

And with that I'm going to go sit by the pool and drink.

Just like you to ignore the content and attack the messenger. tsk tsk tsk and take the vaccine at your own risk. You are not getting all the facts....
"If you always do what you've always done, You'll always get what you always got"

People are taking ivermectin as a preventative? I’ve only heard of taking it once you have it, not to keep you from getting it.
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

(09-10-2021, 01:30 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote: So, after talking to my mom I'm not sure how I feel about the Ivermectin. Our church services have been shut down for three weeks now because nearly everyone is sick. They are getting over covid, just diagnosed, in the middle of it or on the down slope. My mom tells me that's not the whole story. Evidently many of the families had started taking Ivermectin to prevent getting the delta variant and the side effects from it has sent people to the ER and has not prevented the majority of them from getting covid. And because of the side effects it has compounded the effects of covid. Many of them started the meds after they got sick with the same result.

When I had it I didn't want to eat or drink because everything tasted nasty. If you don't drink you become dehydrated. This is common with covid. One of the side effects of Ivermectin is diarrhea which dehydrates you so if you're already dehydrated from that and get covid you're in trouble. This alone happened to several of our church people not to mention it's compounding the illness. I had some long haul symptoms that are mostly gone now and I'm wondering if these really sick people are going to have amplified long haul symptoms. 

I get that people don't want to get sick but seriously, people need to be smart about things. I decided for myself if I got covid then I was going to ride that train and see what happens. I don't get sick often. I'm talking common cold and flu. My Achilles heel seems to be allergies and resulting sinus infections. I eat nutritious food and exercise and take vitamins and I'm in my late 40s. There was no reason for me to freak out about getting covid because I knew I would most likely have a mild case and recover relatively quickly which is exactly what happened. Some of the people who got sick from the meds and covid have some age and health issues, others are closer to my age with no comorbidities and should have left well enough alone. Those of us who either got vaccinated or got sick and got over it are fine. 

Here are a couple of reviews from drugs.com from people who used Ivermectin as a preventive med for covid. These sound just like the issues that put my friends in the hospital or has caused them to be really sick. I doubt the second couple survived it because they took the drug and others died because they didn't. Every single person I personally know who has had it and didn't take the drug survived the virus without severe illness and without a hospital stay. 

Virginia 
Taken for 1 to 6 months
August 27, 2021
For COVID-19: “My husband (48) & I (44) took Ivermectin trying to protect us from Covid. Side effects were AWFUL: stomach pains, nausea, diarrhea & my husband had really bad blurred vision & dizziness. He stopped taking it after 3 wks because of side effects. I hoped it would work better than it did, but we BOTH still got Covid 4 weeks after starting Ivermectin. My son, who refused to take Ivermectin since he was vaccinated for his job (mandated), didn’t get Covid although he is currently staying with us. I think it was all for nothing since we’re both still so sick after 16 days & my son didn’t have any of these side effects with his vaccine & also didn’t even get sick! Worth noting that the ER doc said my husband was already weak & dehydrated when he got Covid-19 since he’d been having diarrhea for weeks before, from the Ivermectin. I don’t recommend taking Ivermectin-It didn’t keep us from getting Covid & we are still really sick with Covid.”

Barbara 
Taken for 1 to 6 months
August 25, 2021
For COVID-19: “My husband & I did not take the vaccine but we are not high risk. We got on Ivermectin to hopefully keep us from getting the virus and we were both very hopeful since my neighbor said it worked & I read a lot about it online too. My daughter & grandkids visited first week of July & the day after they got back home they were diagnosed with Covid. July 12th, My husband and I also tested positive. BUT we were still taking the Ivermectin!! Thank God we survived & are finally doing better. I’m still really tired & having issues with my heart racing & dizzy spells, so I’m on leave from my part time job at my church. My husband got much sicker than I did but he survived, thank God. He is on oxygen still, but he’s out of the hospital after 25 days! I DO think IVERMECTIN helped us survive this horrible virus! It was EASY to take & while didn’t keep us from getting it & being very sick, it may have kept us from DYING as we know several that have died & they didn’t take it.”

**And for the ones who want to chew me out about not getting vaccinated and thereby affecting others.... Just don't. I've already stated my position why I won't get it. Also, I do not work outside the home. We don't have kids. I don't have a lot of contact with the public and neither does my husband due to the nature of his work. We social distance as a rule because we're both introverts and don't like people in our personal space. Since delta is so contagious I have worn a mask more often than not if I'm in a space with a lot of people like the grocery store. Does it do anything? Who knows? We're not a social butterflies so we're not going to bars or restaurants. So please keep all this in mind before you try to shame me for not getting the jab.

How much are they taking? Are they following the protocol? It isn't something you take a lot of. If you take the horse one, a tube is good for at minimum 6 doses and that is 1.5 months. If you have covid I think it is 2 doses 48 hours apart or something like that. There are side effects if you take too much, some of the "studies" actually did that to skew the results. You also need to take zinc with it.

It isn't really needed unless you have it or are at high risk of being exposed.

They could also have parasites.

(09-10-2021, 02:37 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: People are taking ivermectin as a preventative? I’ve only heard of taking it once you have it, not to keep you from getting it.

It is fine to take as preventative but I doubt the dosage was correct and not really needed.

The main issue with it is people are trying to find how to use it online because doctors won't prescribe it because of the pressure from the CDC. The pills are easier to calculate.

I think it was all for nothing since we’re both still so sick after 16 days & my son didn’t have any of these side effects with his vaccine & also didn’t even get sick!

I think it was all for nothing since we’re both still so sick after 16 days & my son didn’t have any of these side effects with his vaccine & also didn’t even get sick!

Anecdotal evidence being treated like science... should I repeat this over and over with bigger font?

If everyone jumped off a cliff......

My kids' older sister has covid. She is doing OK. Just under quarantine for 10 days in her room. So far no one else in the house has it. I get checked later today.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSIM9bZmkezB9B4qD2qAtT...IGQHCZIPuA]

(09-10-2021, 03:34 PM)Dimson Wrote: My kids' older sister has covid. She is doing OK.  Just under quarantine for 10 days in her room. So far no one else in the house has it. I get checked later today.

Hoping you guys do fine!

(09-10-2021, 02:31 PM)Ronster Wrote:
(09-10-2021, 11:26 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: With all due respect, if you are going to blast this kind of information anywhere you should really reconsider your sources.

Source #1 - Stew Peters, a host so bad at selecting content that every time he names his sources it's immediately discredited who now turns to anonymous sources to prevent that from happening again.

Source #2 - Children's Defense Fund, who so badly misinterpreted what the study they are writing about said, caused the paper's authors to publish a rebuttal that said (in your style of language) "THAT ISN'T WHAT WE SAID, YOU COMPLETELY GOT IT WRONG, SO GET YOUR DAMN VACCINE!!!"

Source #3 - Author's bio lacks any legitimate credibility, this is the guy you're trusting with science and medicine? - 
ABOUT THE AUTHOR

[Image: 57c1324b5163317b41efe1476c77e503?s=78&d=...ar.jpg&r=g]
Ray Harvey

I was born and raised in the San Juan Mountains of southwestern Colorado. I've worked as a short-order cook, construction laborer, crab fisherman, janitor, bartender, pedi-cab driver, copyeditor, and more. I've written and ghostwritten several published books and articles, but no matter where I've gone or what I've done to earn my living, there's always been literature and learning as the constant in my life.

Source #4 - Dr. Robert Malone who is actually an interesting case. He's the only source you use who is legitimately credible in that he did some of the original work on mRNA in mice. However, since that time he's alienated himself from every company and peer he's worked with because he's grinding an ax of self-promotion. His claims that he alone is responsible for/inventor of the mRNA vaccine, coupled with continued outright lies about his reputation and work make it seem that he's discrediting his own work because...he isn't getting the credit for his part in the work. Instead he's out there telling everyone that if they'd just let him do it then it would've been great and his life's work wouldn't have been ruined if those cretinous peers didn't steal all his efforts for their own glory.

In short, if you are going to so strongly advocate for your position you should at least, as a few others do, support it with sources that have some shred of legitimate credibility rather than this conspiracy theory nonsense you keep vomiting all over the place.

(And try to use the Image Size options so your graphics don't take up half the page, that would be nice.)

And with that I'm going to go sit by the pool and drink.

Just like you to ignore the content and attack the messenger. tsk tsk tsk and take the vaccine at your own risk. You are not getting all the facts....

The messengers are morons.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Can anyone clarify why USPS, the one federal agency that actually interact with tens of millions of citizens a day are exempt from the mandatory federal vaccination?

(09-10-2021, 03:45 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Can anyone clarify why USPS, the one federal agency that actually interact with tens of millions of citizens a day are exempt from the mandatory federal vaccination?

Because Biden is a fool and available for sale to the highest bidder?

(This post was last modified: 09-10-2021, 03:51 PM by Lucky2Last.)

...and that doesn't apply to big pharma for some reason?

I heard this word of mouth, so take it for what it is... but a friend of a friend is a higher up at Pfizer. He said they made more this year than they were projected to make for the next 11 years.

(09-10-2021, 03:50 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote: ...and that doesn't apply to big pharma for some reason?

I heard this word of mouth, so take it for what it is... but a friend of a friend is a higher up at Pfizer. He said they made more this year than they were projected to make for the next 11 years.

Do you find it odd that their stock price is still so low if that's accurate? Not saying it's not, but the economic markers don't really show a company in a boom.

(09-10-2021, 03:41 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(09-10-2021, 03:34 PM)Dimson Wrote: My kids' older sister has covid. She is doing OK.  Just under quarantine for 10 days in her room. So far no one else in the house has it. I get checked later today.

Hoping you guys do fine!

(09-10-2021, 02:31 PM)Ronster Wrote: Just like you to ignore the content and attack the messenger. tsk tsk tsk and take the vaccine at your own risk. You are not getting all the facts....

The messengers are morons.

She is ok. Just flu like symptoms. I have a runny nose and a bit of a cough. Nothing out of the ordinary.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSIM9bZmkezB9B4qD2qAtT...IGQHCZIPuA]

hahahahaha. HAIL FAUCI, HAIL FAUCI, HAIL FAUCI... This stupid [BLEEP] witch doctor can't even make the case for the previously infected to get the vax.. I can't believe CNN actually reported REAL news...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s0kneU_EUFY&t=34s
"If you always do what you've always done, You'll always get what you always got"