Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Hang in there 904

I’m sure this will be poorly received because that’s the nature of this board, but listening to UB, he’s committed, says hang in there 904, we will get better, one will out work us. For all the doubts cast, I don’t doubt this. Saw good and bad today, but this year is about improvement and that is what I’m looking for the rest of the season as a fan. We have pieces but need more talent. Flame away, but I choose to be hopeful.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Hope is the carrot we dangle before the plow horse to keep him plodding along.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Wish I could share in that hope

Can’t find it in me

Weezallgunnadiezzz

As expected…

(09-19-2021, 05:01 PM)Jags32250 Wrote: As expected…

Listening to Meyer's forked tongue was your mistake.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Hopium is a dangerous drug
Your beliefs become your thoughts,
Your thoughts become your words,
Your words become your actions,
Your actions become your habits,
Your habits become your values,
Your values become your destiny.

(09-19-2021, 05:00 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: Wish I could share in that hope

Can’t find it in me

Weezallgunnadiezzz

When NYC is negative, it’s time to panic

Gotta have hope. Otherwise might as well go follow another team. It's been tempting sometimes!

But look, most of us said we were looking for improvement from the first game. We did get that. If Lambo hadn't turned into Betty White, this could have been a 23-20 ball game against a pretty good Denver team. Lawrence looked like he regressed a bit but that's the nature of a rookie.
I'm condescending. That means I talk down to you.

(09-19-2021, 04:53 PM)Jags32250 Wrote: I’m sure this will be poorly received because that’s the nature of this board, but listening to UB, he’s committed, says hang in there 904, we will get better, one will out work us. For all the doubts cast, I don’t doubt this. Saw good and bad today, but this year is about improvement and that is what I’m looking for the rest of the season as a fan. We have pieces but need more talent. Flame away, but I choose to be hopeful.

I'm All In.

NH3...
"AZANE"

every HC we had has said the same thing after 2 loses. we will get better. how many times have jags  gotten betteer after 2 loses. when HC said they will get better over last serveal years.  Zero!!!!

Denver let jags have the early TD cause they felt sorry for laughing stock of nfl. Look at end of game Broncos cold have scored ahain eaisly,and made another game of 30 plus points scored nn jags. they felt sorry for us,and showed  us some compassion cause our team is nothing but Trash right now.  this team would lose to  the 0-16 lions,and browns.

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

(09-20-2021, 06:14 AM)MarleyJag Wrote: Gotta have hope. Otherwise might as well go follow another team. It's been tempting sometimes!

But look, most of us said we were looking for improvement from the first game. We did get that. If Lambo hadn't turned into Betty White, this could have been a 23-20 ball game against a pretty good Denver team. Lawrence looked like he regressed a bit but that's the nature of a rookie.

I second this.

Wink 

(09-20-2021, 06:14 AM)MarleyJag Wrote: Gotta have hope. Otherwise might as well go follow another team. It's been tempting sometimes!

I Concur as well.

NH3...
"AZANE"

My main issue is the secondary. We're giving up way too much via the air. First Brandin Cooks lights us up and now Courtland Sutton. The Broncos didn't even have Jerry Jeudy for this game and we still couldn't cover Sutton. This is becoming a real problem. Now, we have to play one of the best receivers in the NFL DeAndre Hopkins in the next game and a very mobile QB in Murray.

(09-20-2021, 08:36 AM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote:

My main issue is the secondary. We're giving up way too much via the air. First Brandin Cooks lights us up and now Courtland Sutton. The Broncos didn't even have Jerry Jeudy for this game and we still couldn't cover Sutton. This is becoming a real problem. Now, we have to play one of the best receivers in the NFL DeAndre Hopkins in the next game and a very mobile QB in Murray.
Murray is going to destroy this defense.

Last year, I was told Murray runs like a toddler who stole something and is trying to run away...... Just picture this and it may help ease the pain when he throws for 300 and runs for another 100.

worst defense in the league. Wait until we play Tennessee and Henry runs for 300 yards.

(09-20-2021, 08:59 AM)JagFanatic24 Wrote: worst defense in the league. Wait until we play Tennessee and Henry runs for 300 yards.

And what will Henry do for the second half?
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

(09-20-2021, 08:36 AM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote:

The game turned when CJ Henderson went down with injury imho. After Josh Allen's sack the pass rush just wasn't there but Claybrooks & Campbell couldn't fill the shoes of being the outside corner and we got smoked. We need more talent on Defense, particularly at Edge Rusher & Linebacker
Championship Formula:

1) Draft Trevor Lawrence!
2) Play good physical Defense! 
3) Keep 91% of the roster healthy!
4) ???
5) Blank #2
6) CHAMPIONSHIP!!!

(09-20-2021, 09:21 AM)WingerDinger Wrote:
(09-20-2021, 08:59 AM)JagFanatic24 Wrote: worst defense in the league. Wait until we play Tennessee and Henry runs for 300 yards.

And what will Henry do for the second half?

So accurate

I have news for Urbs. It is clear the 904 has already checked out. What an embarrassing home town team attendance yesterday. The 904 has already quit supporting this team if you use attendance as a measuring stick. The team announced 58 thousand ticks distributed. I doubt that many attended but if they did, half of them were in orange. If Khan is sick of his teams performance he must be equally as as sick of seeing empty seats and his team having to play nothing but away games when it comes to crowd noise. Denver fan noise far surpassed Jags fans yesterday.
Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

I kind of hope they rest their starters like when the Lakers rest LeBron and Anthony Davis when they play the Magic (and still manage to beat the Magic).