Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
COVID-19

Remember Greg Lougainis? HIV+ and still allowed to compete back in the day.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

You don't understand. Kyrie has a chance to kill his unvaccinated grandmother, so he probably shouldn't be competing against young, healthy people. It's the science.

(This post was last modified: 10-14-2021, 07:59 AM by StroudCrowd1. Edited 1 time in total.)

Joe Rogan calls out CNN fake doctor to his face. This is great.

This is fantastic to watch. https://t.co/O36yFWh3cL

Here is CNN interpretation of the interview, leaving out the part about their network being total fake news of course.

https://www.cnn.com/videos/media/2021/10...ess-media/

Covid is surging in Waterford, Ireland where 99.7 percent of adults are Fully Vaccinated…

https://citizenfreepress.com/breaking/co...accinated/
"If you always do what you've always done, You'll always get what you always got"

It’s science https://t.co/4af44k8JpD

(This post was last modified: 10-15-2021, 07:14 PM by Lucky2Last. Edited 1 time in total.)

Shocker. FDA scientists question Johnson and Johnson research. Didn't matter. They still approved the booster. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f5l4x8XBB68

Oh, in more booster news, the Moderna booster "sails through" FDA with a case study looking at a whopping 171 people. This robust study leads to glowing reviews such as

Quote:"I've got real issues with this vote ... [it's] more of a gut feeling rather than really truly serious data," he said. "I think it's very important that companies coming to VRBPAC ... really take seriously that we need to see good, solid data, and it needs to be explained well."

Moore added that while the data were not strong, "it is certainly going in a direction that is supportive of this vote."

Quote:"I find the Israeli data compelling," said Mark Sawyer, MD, of the University of California San Diego. "Although the amount of safety data presented by the company was very minimal, I take some reassurance from the 1.5 million citizens who received the vaccine."

Quote:"One would need a significantly larger database by orders of magnitude, and that is for post-authorization to address," said Doran Fink, MD, PhD, of the FDA.

So, let's follow the science, people. Gotta love it. They basically approved the Moderna booster based on the strength of the Pfizer study in Israel. It doesn't matter that the company didn't provide any safety standards. It didn't matter that they used an insufficient sample size. It didn't matter that they didn't have any information about at-risk groups or information about the increased risk of myocarditis. It just sailed right on through. You people that support this junk science are wacky in the head, man. This is unacceptable. People will get fired for this, lol. Not the scientist and politicians and lobbyists, but regular, hard-working Americans.  

You can read the article if you want: 

https://www.medpagetoday.com/infectiousd...iuC_C7zF70

Look for a shortage of COVID meds and supplies..... A good friend of mine works in the Bio-Medical field and his company has been supplying COVID test kits and other things since this so called pandemic began. I've been in constant communication with him about this entire thing. And he tells me that they have briefings from the CDC every day, and from what he's been telling me, what the CDC tells the public, and what they are telling thm are 2 different things. SO anyway, this is what he relayed to me today........

Supply chain fiasco...
We're struggling at work to get 2 very important but simple products needed to ship meds/supplies. Dry ice and styrofoam coolers. We're having it trucked/flown in. We can't get the needed volume of either one anywhere locally on a reliable basis. If it weren't for Canada, California, Georgia, and a couple of Mid-West states....things would get ugly here at work and fast. Places all over the world and stateside wouldn't be getting anything. Our expense has increased dramatically for these 2 items and we know how that goes...we the ppl pick up the tab. We've got the money, resources, and the land to manufacture our own dry ice but we continue to depend on others for it. We could eliminate unnecessary expense and have all the dry ice we wanted at our disposal. I don't get it...it's pure insanity at this point. Placing yourself and your clientele in a weekly game of "you may get your order or you may not" is unacceptable for a company worth over $220 billion. Ffs...we already have our own liquid nitrogen to manufacture it. I just don't get it....this is like Russian Roulette on a weekly basis. We've been getting product out by the skin of our teeth for weeks now...hoping the trucks arrive with our dry ice and coolers. It's not stable...and we're not the only ones having issues. Things may get tight out there....
Have a good weekend and stay vigilant.
[Image: review.jpg]

More sciencing.... unlike Moderna and Pfizer, who presented an insufficient case study (despite distributing their vaccine to millions of people), Johnson and Johnson presented a huge study. The panel at the FDA said it would have taken months to go through all that data, so in the interest of public safety, they just approved the booster. They made sure to note they weren't comfortable that the FDA didn't have a chance to independently verify the data, but they feel confident they are making the right choice.

C'mon FSG. This is ridiculous.

https://www.medpagetoday.com/infectiousd...PVc3zF_aAs

(This post was last modified: 10-16-2021, 07:44 AM by StroudCrowd1.)

(10-16-2021, 07:33 AM)Lucky2Last Wrote: More sciencing.... unlike Moderna and Pfizer, who presented an insufficient case study (despite distributing their vaccine to millions of people), Johnson and Johnson presented a huge study. The panel at the FDA said it would have taken months to go through all that data, so in the interest of public safety, they just approved the booster. They made sure to note they weren't comfortable that the FDA didn't have a chance to independently verify the data, but they feel confident they are making the right choice. 

C'mon FSG. This is ridiculous.

https://www.medpagetoday.com/infectiousd...PVc3zF_aAs

It will be interesting to see what happens as the vaccinated become officially unvaccinated.  Will they be judged the same way as people who chose to not get the original vaccination or be celebrated for opposing putting something in their body with limited research?

Delta’s CEO says they’re ditching the vaxx mandate for employees.

(10-16-2021, 12:34 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Delta’s CEO says they’re ditching the vaxx mandate for employees.

Guess those “weather” cancellations for other airlines worked…
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

(10-16-2021, 01:03 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote:
(10-16-2021, 12:34 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Delta’s CEO says they’re ditching the vaxx mandate for employees.

Guess those “weather” cancellations for other airlines worked…

Won't be the last. The tyrant Joe Biden won't win this battle.

(10-16-2021, 01:17 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(10-16-2021, 01:03 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: Guess those “weather” cancellations for other airlines worked…

Won't be the last. The tyrant Joe Biden won't win this battle.
Delta comes out and says they aren't following the mandate, although not 100% true as they have been trying to strongly encourage their employees to get it.

Plenty of lawsuits are in court now. So far they are winning TROs or even outright wins. Liberty Council has a class action lawsuit to shut down the federal contractors mandate. States and lawyers are lined up waiting for the OSHA rule to be issued.

Sent from my SM-T970 using Tapatalk

(10-16-2021, 08:56 PM)p_rushing Wrote:
(10-16-2021, 01:17 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Won't be the last. The tyrant Joe Biden won't win this battle.
Delta comes out and says they aren't following the mandate, although not 100% true as they have been trying to strongly encourage their employees to get it.

Plenty of lawsuits are in court now. So far they are winning TROs or even outright wins. Liberty Council has a class action lawsuit to shut down the federal contractors mandate. States and lawyers are lined up waiting for the OSHA rule to be issued.

Sent from my SM-T970 using Tapatalk

Odd, both Justices Barrett and Sotomayor have denied attempts to subvert the mandates. I'm sure these meritless lawsuits will continue, but there's little chance they succeed. Fortunately health systems nationwide are reporting very small numbers of suspensions and terminations over their vaccine requirements, it seems that overwhelming majority of the health care workforce understands and accepts their duty to their patients and are complying.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

RIP Colin Powell.

Secretary Becerra signed the PHE renewal last Friday, this extends the PHE until January 18, 2022.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Colin Powell was fully vaccinated has died from Covid. 

I was firm about not taking the vaccine. But If this becomes available for the kids under 12 my daughters are not taking it. 

Of course the media will downplay the hell out of this. F- the pro vaccine crowd who wanna force this mandate down everyone’s throat.
Whether someone has a liberal, or conservative viewpoint, a authoritative figure should not lock a thread for the sole purpose to get the last word in all the while prohibiting someone else from being able to respond.

(10-18-2021, 09:43 AM)Jamies_fried_chicken Wrote: Colin Powell was fully vaccinated has died from Covid. 

I was firm about not taking the vaccine. But If this becomes available for the kids under 12 my daughters are not taking it. 

Of course the media will downplay the hell out of this. F- the pro vaccine crowd who wanna force this mandate down everyone’s throat.

I just don't understand this position. People who wear seatbelts dies in car crashes everyday but no one says they don't work. Every year people who get a flu shot end up getting the flu but people still get the shot because it works. Cops who wear vests get shot and die anyway, but not one of them says that he won't wear one as a result. Only with this vaccine are people saying that they will eschew the protection it offers because it doesn't protect everyone an ironclad 100% of the time. It's just not rational what you're saying here.

(This post was last modified: 10-18-2021, 10:12 AM by StroudCrowd1. Edited 1 time in total.)

(10-18-2021, 09:54 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(10-18-2021, 09:43 AM)Jamies_fried_chicken Wrote: Colin Powell was fully vaccinated has died from Covid. 

I just don't understand this position. People who wear seatbelts dies in car crashes everyday but no one says they don't work. Every year people who get a flu shot end up getting the flu but people still get the shot because it works. Cops who wear vests get shot and die anyway, but not one of them says that he won't wear one as a result. Only with this vaccine are people saying that they will eschew the protection it offers because it doesn't protect everyone an ironclad 100% of the time. It's just not rational what you're saying here.

It's the whole forcing to put something into your body in order to continue to have the ability to feed your family thing that bothers most people.

On a side note, with the existing data, for the life of me, I can't figure out why someone would let their child get jabbed

(This post was last modified: 10-18-2021, 12:08 PM by NewJagsCity. Edited 5 times in total.)

(10-18-2021, 09:54 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote:

I hear what you're saying, but you don't inject a seat belt or a police vest into your bloodstream. Your point on the flu shot is well taken, and I'm not enlightened enough on it to comment, but I personally don't get it because i'd rather rely on my natural immunity; I rely on my wife's opinion as a medical provider for that. I realize others don't have the luxury of a strong immune system, and maybe someday I won't. But that 's my problem, not the government. And, no one is mandating the flu vaccine. Yet. The problem with the Covid vaccine to me is more about politicizing it and extreme government mandate over-reach; it needs more observation and study of the data. All the data, not just what pushes the government narrative.
"Remember Red, Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies."  - Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption