Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Aaron Rodgers tests positive for Covid

(11-04-2021, 06:40 PM)Kane Wrote:
(11-04-2021, 12:39 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Let's not forget the NFL "rule" took people at their word for being vaxxed, so the real idiots here are the NFL and their media puppets like Florio marching in unison pounding their chests

I think it's funny Florio is big mad.
What is it like 4 or 5 separate articles already about it?

What a loser

All the guys like him, Rapport,  and Shefter are all in lockstep with their pearl clutching. Bunch of beta men toeing the company line.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

This is Aaron Rodgers when he claimed to be immunized

What is unvaccinated, Alex!

Next, I'll take "Failed Jaguars Head Coaches" for $800...

(11-04-2021, 08:23 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(11-04-2021, 06:40 PM)Kane Wrote: I think it's funny Florio is big mad.

What a loser

All the guys like him, Rapport,  and Shefter are all in lockstep with their pearl clutching. Bunch of beta men toeing the company line.

You publish stories that are going to get the clickthroughs. People want to read what they agree with. If the voxpops is "A. A. Ron is a moron and the league should make an example of him", why wouldn't you publish a story that tows that line?

Surprise visit to Pats show today by Aaron was awesome. He killed the stupid narrative while making all the media rubes, the keyboard warriors, and the NFL look like the real idiots.
#FreeAAron

Let em play!!!

(This post was last modified: 11-05-2021, 02:33 PM by StroudCrowd1.)

https://twitter.com/ClayTravis/status/14...8883226627

(11-05-2021, 08:54 AM)Mikey Wrote:
(11-04-2021, 08:23 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: All the guys like him, Rapport,  and Shefter are all in lockstep with their pearl clutching. Bunch of beta men toeing the company line.

You publish stories that are going to get the clickthroughs. People want to read what they agree with. If the voxpops is "A. A. Ron is a moron and the league should make an example of him", why wouldn't you publish a story that tows that line?

When did PFT become a left wing rag? Heavy moderation on perfectly appropriate comments over there.

(11-05-2021, 02:31 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: https://twitter.com/ClayTravis/status/14...8883226627

(11-05-2021, 08:54 AM)Mikey Wrote: You publish stories that are going to get the clickthroughs. People want to read what they agree with. If the voxpops is "A. A. Ron is a moron and the league should make an example of him", why wouldn't you publish a story that tows that line?

When did PFT become a left wing rag? Heavy moderation on perfectly appropriate comments over there.

Pretty sure they blocked both of my comments.
It's always been a rag but it was ramped up with them being Kap stans

(11-04-2021, 01:34 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(11-04-2021, 01:13 PM)Mikey Wrote: A. A. Ron brought his alternative to the league for an exemption and they declined, so I don't know how much "at his word" was necessarily in play. Now if he affirmed in any way that he did get one of the three appoved vaccines and did not in fact do so, that could be even worse for him.

The league thusfar has not made an example of one of its marquee players. The league now ends up with egg on their face, and either must retroactively fine the violations or rescind their policy.

That ummm...isn't egg on Roger's face.

So because he's allergic to an ingredient in the mRNA vaccine he's a bad person? This is a strange world we live in.

I thought the NFL was going to make teams forfeit a game if an unvaccinated player got covid or did that just never go through?

(11-05-2021, 05:27 PM)Predator Wrote: I thought the NFL was going to make teams forfeit a game if an unvaccinated player got covid or did that just never go through?

That was if they couldn't field a team because everyone has covid.

Rodgers has job security and [BLEEP] you money. I'm sure those who don't appreciate his voice and standing up to these idiotic tyrants.

(11-05-2021, 03:25 PM)TrivialPursuit Wrote:
(11-04-2021, 01:34 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: That ummm...isn't egg on Roger's face.

So because he's allergic to an ingredient in the mRNA vaccine he's a bad person? This is a strange world we live in.

One dem cart/horse moments
Your beliefs become your thoughts,
Your thoughts become your words,
Your words become your actions,
Your actions become your habits,
Your habits become your values,
Your values become your destiny.

(11-05-2021, 03:25 PM)TrivialPursuit Wrote:
(11-04-2021, 01:34 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: That ummm...isn't egg on Roger's face.

It's strange that you believe the lie the liar is telling you immediately after his first lie became known. He could've just admitted he wasn't vaccinated and followed the protocol, but no, he lied so he could flaunt the rules. Now he wants to pretend he's got an allergy, but I'm sure that's as real as some the spiritual conversions folks are doing to claim that deeply held religious belief exemption.

(11-05-2021, 06:37 PM)JaG4LyFe Wrote:
(11-05-2021, 03:25 PM)TrivialPursuit Wrote: So because he's allergic to an ingredient in the mRNA vaccine he's a bad person? This is a strange world we live in.

One dem cart/horse moments

And actually, I was referring to Roger's condition after he leaves the Owner's Meetings.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Crazier then Kyrie atleast to me.
No Fun

(This post was last modified: 11-05-2021, 08:24 PM by Cleatwood. Edited 1 time in total.)

(11-05-2021, 06:59 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(11-05-2021, 03:25 PM)TrivialPursuit Wrote: So because he's allergic to an ingredient in the mRNA vaccine he's a bad person? This is a strange world we live in.

It's strange that you believe the lie the liar is telling you immediately after his first lie became known. He could've just admitted he wasn't vaccinated and followed the protocol, but no, he lied so he could flaunt the rules. Now he wants to pretend he's got an allergy, but I'm sure that's as real as some the spiritual conversions folks are doing to claim that deeply held religious belief exemption.

(11-05-2021, 06:37 PM)JaG4LyFe Wrote: One dem cart/horse moments

And actually, I was referring to Roger's condition after he leaves the Owner's Meetings.
He lied about being vaccinated and then had an issue with only one COVID protocol which was the one that had unvaccinated players wear masks while meeting the media…. Hmmm…. Wonder why?

Not many care that he wasn’t vaccinated. Wentz, Beasley and Cousins are all unvaccinated but they said it in the beginning and it’s a non story now. Rodgers said he was “immunized” when someone asked if he took the vaccine which he knew was being deceitful. He’s smart and chose his words wisely.

Do what you want with regards to the vaccine but at least own up to your decision.

People wouldn't have to claim "spiritual conversions" or fake allergies if the vaccine wasn't being mandated.

And that's assuming he isn't actually allergic.

(11-06-2021, 12:22 AM)Charlie Sheen Wrote:
(11-05-2021, 06:59 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: It's strange that you believe the lie the liar is telling you immediately after his first lie became known. He could've just admitted he wasn't vaccinated and followed the protocol, but no, he lied so he could flaunt the rules. Now he wants to pretend he's got an allergy, but I'm sure that's as real as some the spiritual conversions folks are doing to claim that deeply held religious belief exemption.

People wouldn't have to claim "spiritual conversions" or fake allergies if the vaccine wasn't being mandated.

Bull [BLEEP], it's not a 100% mandate. He could've just said he was allergic back then and followed the protocol. But he didn't, he lied about being vaxxed then and he's lying now for the sole purpose of flouting the rule, that is the issue.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(11-05-2021, 05:29 PM)SeldomRite Wrote:
(11-05-2021, 05:27 PM)Predator Wrote: I thought the NFL was going to make teams forfeit a game if an unvaccinated player got covid or did that just never go through?

That was if they couldn't field a team because everyone has covid.

I thought they were threatening if anyone got covid on the team without vaccination.

Thanks for clarifying that.

(This post was last modified: 11-06-2021, 12:51 PM by Kane.)

(11-05-2021, 06:37 PM)JaG4LyFe Wrote: One dem cart/horse moments

He never said he got the vax. Therefore he did not lie. His vax status, medical history, what he's allergic to, none of anyone's business really. However the league and team knew he wasn't vaxxed and allowed him to continue doing pressers unmasked.

Must be a shame to be such a sad pathetic (and based on your jokes immature) person such as yourself.
Get over it. The vax doesn't work and the scamdemic isn't going anywhere as long as people are profitting from it. But be a lemming if you want. No one is hassling you about being a sheep who will need some "booster" shot for life.

I know you probably didn't actually watch his McAfee interview otherwise you might make more educated statements.
Ah who am I kidding, you making educated statements is like Urban Meyer being a good NFL coach.

(11-06-2021, 08:17 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(11-06-2021, 12:22 AM)Charlie Sheen Wrote: People wouldn't have to claim "spiritual conversions" or fake allergies if the vaccine wasn't being mandated.

Bull [BLEEP], it's not a 100% mandate. He could've just said he was allergic back then and followed the protocol. But he didn't, he lied about being vaxxed then and he's lying now for the sole purpose of flouting the rule, that is the issue.
Again he didn't lie about being vaxxed. He did inform the NFL about his allergy and he doesn't have to explain that to some doofus reporters.

You assume he's lying because you don't want to be wrong. But you are. And your lame attempt at virtue signaling is sickening.

Over the past couple of years, I've come to the conclusion that Aaron Rodgers is an entitled d-nozzle. He just comes off as completely arrogant and unapproachable. This is just the latest thing that has helped shape my opinion of him.

(11-04-2021, 08:23 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(11-04-2021, 06:40 PM)Kane Wrote: I think it's funny Florio is big mad.

What a loser

You can add LaCanfora. Yes, most sportswriters are betas, guzzling the agitprop Kool-Aid now, not knowing they’ll being first against the wall when the revolution hits.
"I am only an average man, but by George, I work harder at it than the average man." - Teddy Roosevelt