Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Hate to say it, but yeah Urban can go.

(11-03-2021, 08:40 PM)JagFanatic24 Wrote: I’m not taking up for Urban but our best WR at the moment is Marvin Jones who is just a guy. #32 is awful. I have no idea how Jawan Taylor is in the National Football League. Wingard is our starting safety. Other than Allen our entire Dline has been below average. We still don’t have a bonafide TE. Arnold has been ok but will we ever get a 100 yard receiving TE. Lambo couldn’t make a kick to save his life. Our secondary is bottom of the league. Our roster is just bad.
Dude.

Urban has control of the entire roster. You don’t like Campbell, Taylor or Wingard? Blame Urban.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(11-03-2021, 08:56 PM)YouMadThough Wrote: Says a Marrone supporter. I hate Meyers but you have zero argument to talk about any HC, after the love affair you had for Maroney Baloney.

At least Marrone was an actual pro, an NFL coach.  His greatest downfall was being too loyal to Wash and Warhop.

Meyer is all hat and no cattle.  He should be running a discount car lot.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Fix the O-Line!

Marrone was a super nice guy but a useless coach according to his record over his Jaguars coaching tenure

(11-03-2021, 08:58 PM)Cleatwood Wrote:
(11-03-2021, 08:40 PM)JagFanatic24 Wrote: I’m not taking up for Urban but our best WR at the moment is Marvin Jones who is just a guy. #32 is awful. I have no idea how Jawan Taylor is in the National Football League. Wingard is our starting safety. Other than Allen our entire Dline has been below average. We still don’t have a bonafide TE. Arnold has been ok but will we ever get a 100 yard receiving TE. Lambo couldn’t make a kick to save his life. Our secondary is bottom of the league. Our roster is just bad.
Dude.

Urban has control of the entire roster. You don’t like Campbell, Taylor or Wingard? Blame Urban.

I want an entire choir to assemble and sing

THIS
RIGHT
HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERE

(11-04-2021, 08:26 AM)Jag88 Wrote: Marrone was a super nice guy but a useless coach according to his record over his Jaguars coaching tenure

He went to the AFC Championship Game with a quarterback that has had trouble finding even a backup roster spot in the league.

(This post was last modified: 11-05-2021, 02:40 PM by iHaunting Raven. Edited 1 time in total.)

(11-04-2021, 08:26 AM)Jag88 Wrote: Marrone was a super nice guy but a useless coach according to his record over his Jaguars coaching tenure

And still Urban can only dream to achieve what Marrone did.

Marrone>>>>>>>>>>>>Meyer
"Treyvon Wallet is elite run defender and better overall than Aidan Hutchinson" 11/11/23

I, for one, am very glad it's not MY money that's fielding this team and coaches every week....
I sure would not be as forgiving as Khan.
"Stay tight, stay close. Great things are going to continue to happen for this football team."  - Doug Peterson

(11-04-2021, 10:57 PM)Mowerguy Wrote: I, for one, am very glad it's not MY money that's fielding this team and coaches every week....
I sure would not be as forgiving as Khan.

I'd make Jerry Jones look like a Silent Partner.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Dayum…morale is low! Y’all should be used to this though
Your beliefs become your thoughts,
Your thoughts become your words,
Your words become your actions,
Your actions become your habits,
Your habits become your values,
Your values become your destiny.

(This post was last modified: 11-05-2021, 04:57 AM by Jag88. Edited 1 time in total.)

Marrone won inspite of himself on the way to the AFC championship. However, we all remember how the game plan sucked. Blew a nice lead to the Pat's. So 1 good season for marrone. Like I said nice but was below average

(11-05-2021, 04:55 AM)Jag88 Wrote: Marrone won inspite of himself on the way to the AFC championship. However, we all remember how the game plan sucked. Blew a nice lead to the Pat's. So 1 good season for marrone. Like I said nice but was below average

Yes. Everyone agrees Marrone was average/ below average. Urban appears to be a downgrade at this point.

(11-05-2021, 08:05 AM)rufftime Wrote:
(11-05-2021, 04:55 AM)Jag88 Wrote: Marrone won inspite of himself on the way to the AFC championship. However, we all remember how the game plan sucked. Blew a nice lead to the Pat's. So 1 good season for marrone. Like I said nice but was below average

Yes.  Everyone agrees Marrone was average/ below average.  Urban appears to be a downgrade at this point.

Robert Salah is doing a fine job with his not very good roster. The Jests didn't embarrass themselves on national TV last night, even with their 3rd string QB playing. Had that been the Jags we'd see the weekly clown show of mistakes and dumb looks/vacant stares from the sidelines.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(11-05-2021, 09:32 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(11-05-2021, 08:05 AM)rufftime Wrote: Yes.  Everyone agrees Marrone was average/ below average.  Urban appears to be a downgrade at this point.

Robert Salah is doing a fine job with his not very good roster. The Jests didn't embarrass themselves on national TV last night, even with their 3rd string QB playing. Had that been the Jags we'd see the weekly clown show of mistakes and dumb looks/vacant stares from the sidelines.

I want Urban gone, but dude, use legitimate counter examples. The jets last night was not. They allowed almost 50 points to a Carson Wentz offense. All they had to do was stop the run and they couldn’t even do that.

(11-05-2021, 10:23 AM)SamusAranX Wrote:
(11-05-2021, 09:32 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: Robert Salah is doing a fine job with his not very good roster. The Jests didn't embarrass themselves on national TV last night, even with their 3rd string QB playing. Had that been the Jags we'd see the weekly clown show of mistakes and dumb looks/vacant stares from the sidelines.

I want Urban gone, but dude, use legitimate counter examples. The jets last night was not. They allowed almost 50 points to a Carson Wentz offense. All they had to do was stop the run and they couldn’t even do that.

Reich's offense is legit and Jon Taylor is now the best running back in the division and maybe top 2 or 3 in the AFC. That the Jets were overmatched isn't a surprise, but if they played the Jags next week they would win by 20 points.

Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

You didn't say "below average".  You said "useless".  There's a difference.

I think I've honestly hit the point where if Urban is still the coach next season I'm done as a fan, and that makes me incredibly sad.

^^ that's ridiculous. So what if the team did well next year? Would You still quit the jags just cause of urban

(11-06-2021, 10:42 AM)Jag88 Wrote: ^^ that's ridiculous. So what if the team did well next year? Would You still quit the jags just cause of urban

I wouldn't worry about that.

(11-06-2021, 10:42 AM)Jag88 Wrote: ^^ that's ridiculous. So what if the team did well next year? Would You still quit the jags just cause of urban

Yes.  I am more concerned with the constant mismanagement of resources and the failure to hire quality people.  Urban is also seriously a disgusting waste of humanity.

Secondly, that won't happen.