Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
*** Official Game Thread - Week 9 - Bills @ Jags***

(11-07-2021, 05:12 PM)Eye of the Storm Wrote: Our Josh Allen is the single reason we won this game. Game ball to him and the defense.

Naw it wasn't just Allen. He played great, but a bunch of guys made plays today on Defense.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(11-07-2021, 05:15 PM)Eric1 Wrote:
(11-07-2021, 05:12 PM)Eye of the Storm Wrote: Our Josh Allen is the single reason we won this game. Game ball to him and the defense.

Naw it wasn't just Allen. He played great, but a bunch of guys made plays today on Defense.

Even Taven showed up.

They came to play today
"Stay tight, stay close. Great things are going to continue to happen for this football team."  - Doug Peterson

Manningcast curse; trap game; whatever. Jags win. Feels good, man.
"The season's not over... we still have a bunch of games to lose..." - TemporaryName

"The middle of the field is like Narnia to us, we don't believe it really exists" - Marvsin

Hell of a game.. Pretty well coached too, get that man a lap dance!!
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

(11-07-2021, 05:16 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: Hell of a game.. Pretty well coached too, get that man a lap dance!!

Laughing Banana

I noticed Smoot playing more than Chaisson, Ford playing over Herndon. They looked past the name brand and higher pedigrees to go with the "no quit" players who hustle and ball. Night and Day difference in terms of effort today.
Championship Formula:

1) Draft Trevor Lawrence!
2) Play good physical Defense! 
3) Keep 91% of the roster healthy!
4) ???
5) Blank #2
6) CHAMPIONSHIP!!!

Good to get the win but the officiating was putrid. A high school crew could do better than some of these NFL crews we've seen lately.
I'm condescending. That means I talk down to you.

(11-07-2021, 05:17 PM)Firesky Wrote: I noticed Smoot playing more than Chaisson, Ford playing over Herndon. They looked past the name brand and higher pedigrees to go with the "no quit" players who hustle and ball. Night and Day difference in terms of effort today.

Yes

(11-07-2021, 05:13 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(11-07-2021, 05:12 PM)ClemsonJag Wrote: Why is this announcer so dumb. You don't punt it in play. You don't throw it in play.

With 7 on the clock you do. They played it exactly right.

If they had put a returner back that ball doesn't land inbounds.

Unbelievable performance from the Defence, especially the Dline. Amazing

Ah man this team. One week you want them all cut then they go and do this. Crazy.

And we don't need no stinkin' TD'!

Have bills fans lit the stadium on fire yet?

Sent from my LE2117 using Tapatalk

(11-07-2021, 04:43 PM)Jag88 Wrote: Our offense needs work.

True, but I would remind you that we were playing without our best offensive player (running back James Robinson) plus 3 starting offensive linemen, plus our best wide receiver (lost for year), plus a first round pick (also lost for year).  We were also starting a rookie quarterback.  

At least we got the win.

(11-07-2021, 05:24 PM)raptor6581 Wrote: Have bills fans lit the stadium on fire yet?

Sent from my LE2117 using Tapatalk
Haha, if Lot J existed they may need to plan ahead for Buffalo games and shut it down

Sent from my SM-T970 using Tapatalk

Solid Defensive play today.
"If you always do what you've always done, You'll always get what you always got"

(11-07-2021, 04:57 PM)JaguarJosh2 Wrote: Give the defense a rest.

I agree on the challenge that had little to no chance of being overturned.  I think Meyer was going to call timeout anyway to give them a rest.  A challenge takes longer.  It was close to the final two minutes so losing one of your "challenge" opportunities means almost nothing.  I've always been surprised that more coaches don't utilize that strategy.

(11-07-2021, 05:04 PM)Eric1 Wrote: that's a fumble his knee was on Smoot not the ground

Did the ref blow his whistle?  That's the only thing I can imagine why they didn't review it.  Otherwise, it is clearly a fumble.

Y’all soft.