Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
*** Official Game Thread - Week 10 Jags @ clots***

D has looked on the verge of greatness two straight games now. Keep this up and fix crossing route coverage and defense is set. Translates to ILB and OLB in the draft

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Whiff by Wingard causing a blocked punt TD. Missed FG. Missed XP.

That's the difference in today's game. Leaving points off the board and gifting them easy points.

(11-14-2021, 05:19 PM)TearExtractor Wrote: Lawrence for sure isnt the superstar we all wanted that can drag a bad team to wins.

Did you really expect that from a rookie?

I don't think anyone said he is a bust. He just isn't clutch. He could still prove to be a serviceable or even great QB, and might even develop into a clutch player.

At this point though, Byron Leftwich was more clutch than Lawrence.

(11-14-2021, 05:23 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: Look at you idiot 'Trevor is a bust' clowns. He's now played a grand total of 9 NFL games.

Yep and an honest evaluation would show he's actually had more positive play than negative. Gonna take a bit of time.
I'm condescending. That means I talk down to you.

(11-14-2021, 05:24 PM)ArtieZiff Wrote:
(11-14-2021, 05:22 PM)Newton Wrote: Yes the defense really impressed me today. The fact that they did not give up even when we got down big early really was incredible. Played some hard football. Sorry we could not pull out the win for them after that awesome effort.

Face it. The final score wasn't as close as it was.
Garbage points.

Not sure if this is a joke or serious

(11-14-2021, 05:23 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: Look at you idiot 'Trevor is a bust' clowns. He's now played a grand total of 9 NFL games.

They wouldn't understand even if they were in that position themselves.

Especially the ones who mandate every throw hit a professional WR/TE in the chest on every play.

(11-14-2021, 05:20 PM)I am Yoda Wrote:
(11-14-2021, 05:17 PM)NewJagsCity Wrote: throw that away.  rookie mistake

No.  That was a good play on the Colts defense.  TL has nothing to hang his head about.

He took time off the clock and exposed him self to exactly what happened. situational awareness. He'll get it eventually, but that's on him. colts D didnt even need to have a chance to factor into that
"Remember Red, Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies."  - Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption

(11-14-2021, 05:24 PM)Flagler Jagsfan Wrote: Watching this game it has become painfully obvious that our Oline is still a weak link. They're going to get Trevor killed. Our Tackles are not good at all.

Trevor has about 1.5 seconds to get the ball out or scramble. And Bevell should not be play calling in the NFL. A few nice plays here and there, but he is overall lost.

It looks like he was stepping up in the pocket more. In past games he detected pressure and let his legs save him. Not so much this game.

(11-14-2021, 05:25 PM)Jaguar Warrior Wrote: I don't think anyone said he is a bust. He just isn't clutch. He could still prove to be a serviceable or even great QB, and might even develop into a clutch player.

At this point, Byron Leftwich was also more clutch than Peyton Manning too.

That doesn't mean [BLEEP].

My friends are already comparing him to mac Jones. Imagine if Trevor was playing in belichicks system.

(11-14-2021, 05:19 PM)JAGFAN88 Wrote: Lawrence deserves a better coach and OC

you can only do so much with a 1-15 team....you can't replace the whole roster

All this talk about Trevor not being able to pull the offense to the finish line....

I don’t think Tom Brady in his prime would have made it to the 40 with this offense and coaching staff pulling them in a Mack truck.

This offense isn’t below average, it’s terrible and you can’t expect a rookie to over come it.

Honestly, he has a ways to go, but we need to give him the time to develop.

(11-14-2021, 05:28 PM)NoShoes Wrote: All this talk about Trevor not being able to pull the offense to the finish line....

I don’t think Tom Brady in his prime would have made it to the 40 with this offense and coaching staff pulling them in a Mack truck.

This offense isn’t below average, it’s terrible and you can’t expect a rookie to over come it.

THIS !!!  ^^

(11-14-2021, 05:25 PM)Jaguar Warrior Wrote: I don't think anyone said he is a bust. He just isn't clutch. He could still prove to be a serviceable or even great QB, and might even develop into a clutch player.

Clutch? What would you have had him do in a situation where his O line is collapsing and he has no receivers open? He's a rookie trying to make the best of what he can with his limited experience. How you can declare he won't be clutch is beyond me.

(11-14-2021, 05:28 PM)enigma Wrote:

At this point, Byron Leftwich was also more clutch than Peyton Manning too.

That doesn't mean [BLEEP].

Byron had a better offense and coaching staff by far.

I’d love to give Trevor a Jimmy Smith and Fred Taylor. Hell I’d be happy to give him an Ernest Wilford. All the crap I gave Reggie at least the dope head didn’t drop the ball with his body catches.

(11-14-2021, 05:24 PM)DTWD4∞ Wrote: D has looked on the verge of greatness two straight games now. Keep this up and fix crossing route coverage and defense is set. Translates to ILB and OLB  in the draft

Another good cb. One more pass rusher and one more good lb. One at each level. Need wrs that get open on offense

(11-14-2021, 05:28 PM)NoShoes Wrote: All this talk about Trevor not being able to pull the offense to the finish line....

Tom Brady would have this team above .500.

(11-14-2021, 05:28 PM)nejagsfan Wrote:
(11-14-2021, 05:19 PM)JAGFAN88 Wrote: Lawrence deserves a better coach and OC

you can only do so much with a 1-15 team....you can't replace the whole roster

Such a stupid excuse