Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
COVID-19

(11-17-2021, 10:24 AM)Lucky2Last Wrote:
(11-17-2021, 09:21 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: Ivermectin is a medicine used as a dewormer for both humans and for animals in different dosages. People heard the noise about it working for Covid and so they bought and used the doses intended for use in animals and that was potentially dangerous for them because of both toxicity and contraindication with other common medications. Can we agree on that?

Is that how the spokesperson for Pfizer characterized that? Do you think I would have pointed it out if that is how it was portrayed? To answer your question, we absolutely can agree to that. Now answer mine. Why is the spokesperson characterizing that drug as an animal drug when it's been used by 3.9 billion people and is considered a miracle drug by the NIH. They know better. Admit there is guile there.

I don't know because I don't know what the person said. You're asking me to comment on a statement that I haven't read. Have you been following the ACTIV-6 study? That will finally give you the data you require to understand that Ivermectin isn't what you want it to be. 

Meanwhile, did you see that FLCCC's Dr Kory, the primary voice behind the Ivermectin for Prophylaxis movement, had a bout with Covid?

[Image: giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47vittnxxoo23qgvk60u...y.gif&ct=g]
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 11-18-2021, 09:56 AM by Hard_Eight.)

Almost as ironic as the boosted getting it.
[Image: Jason-The-Good-Place-Jaguars.png?w=472]

FDA wants to wait until 2076 to release COVID data.

(This post was last modified: 11-18-2021, 11:41 AM by The Real Marty. Edited 1 time in total.)

I got my Moderna booster two days ago, had some mild side effects for a day, but now I feel fine.

I can't believe some of the stuff people are willing to put in their bodies, and yet they shun vaccines.

(This post was last modified: 11-18-2021, 12:11 PM by StroudCrowd1. Edited 1 time in total.)

(11-18-2021, 11:41 AM)The Real Marty Wrote: I got my Moderna booster two days ago, had some mild side effects for a day, but now I feel fine.

I can't believe some of the stuff people are willing to put in their bodies, and yet they shun vaccines.

Can you elaborate on "stuff"? Regardless, I'm willing to bet there is solid medical evidence of what any of the "stuff" you are referring to does to the human body long term.

Your government will continue to define your vaccination status.

Fauci says COVID-19 booster might become new standard for being vaccinated https://t.co/xnYRehPge7 https://t.co/4sakRN6z9R

(11-18-2021, 12:09 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(11-18-2021, 11:41 AM)The Real Marty Wrote: I got my Moderna booster two days ago, had some mild side effects for a day, but now I feel fine.

Can you elaborate on "stuff"? Regardless, I'm willing to bet there is solid medical evidence of what any of the "stuff" you are referring to does to the human body long term.

Your government will continue to define your vaccination status.

Fauci says COVID-19 booster might become new standard for being vaccinated https://t.co/xnYRehPge7 https://t.co/4sakRN6z9R

[BLEEP] Goat Weed is all the rage these days, it just comes in a bunch of different forms.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

From the old man.

Today, I’m announcing we have purchased 10 million treatment courses of Pfizer’s antiviral COVID-19 pill. Vaccination is still our most important tool – but this new pill may dramatically reduce hospitalizations and deaths and help accelerate our path out of this pandemic.

(This post was last modified: 11-18-2021, 01:31 PM by Lucky2Last. Edited 1 time in total.)

(11-18-2021, 09:40 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(11-17-2021, 10:24 AM)Lucky2Last Wrote: Is that how the spokesperson for Pfizer characterized that? Do you think I would have pointed it out if that is how it was portrayed? To answer your question, we absolutely can agree to that. Now answer mine. Why is the spokesperson characterizing that drug as an animal drug when it's been used by 3.9 billion people and is considered a miracle drug by the NIH. They know better. Admit there is guile there.

I don't know because I don't know what the person said. You're asking me to comment on a statement that I haven't read. Have you been following the ACTIV-6 study? That will finally give you the data you require to understand that Ivermectin isn't what you want it to be. 

Meanwhile, did you see that FLCCC's Dr Kory, the primary voice behind the Ivermectin for Prophylaxis movement, had a bout with Covid?

[Image: giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47vittnxxoo23qgvk60u...y.gif&ct=g]

You don't know what a person said in an article you linked? I'm starting to think you don't actually read the stuff you use as support. 

I'll look into the stuff you mentioned when I get some free time.

Antonio Brown allegedly used a fake vaccination card to avoid NFL protocols.

His former chef exposed text messages.

More: https://t.co/XuDl0sHOOY https://t.co/DtI8Cks5Dq

Yeah cause even kookoo Antonio Brown knows better than injecting himself with experimental "vaccines"
[Image: Jason-The-Good-Place-Jaguars.png?w=472]

Over here in aus ,our country just hit a % of 84.2% people 16+ are fully vaxxed

Whilst 91.6% have had at least 1 dose...

We doing preety well

Well, your border just opened up for the first time in the last 20 months, so pretty easy to do well under those circumstances. Check back in in a few months. I imagine you guys will do alright, but I don't think it's going to be flawless moving forward.

Stories like this is why I STILL REFUSE to get "The Jab" and be a freaking "Lab Rat"

Double Jabbed Mum-of-three, 37, but who had type 2 diabetes and high blood pressure dies with 'worst case of Covid hospital had ever seen' after spending 11 days in a coma

Double jabbed mother-of-three dies with 'worst case of Covid hospital had seen'
Paula Collins, 37, died November 5 after suffering with symptoms for two weeks
The mother-of-three also suffered from high blood pressure and type 2 diabetes
Mrs Collins was placed in an induced coma for 11 days in the intensive care unit

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article...9axXQlQrlw
Is currently experiencing life at several What the F's per hour

Obesity, diabetes and high blood pressure were not doing her any favors. People need to get real about eating healthy nutritious food and get as far away from any kind of added sugar.

My wife finally had to cave and get the vaccine today. What a load of malarkey. 1200 drugs recalled every year that go through the entire process, and we just happen to stumble upon the one that is a home-run, can't miss, guarantee. Ok. Remember tami-flu?

(11-21-2021, 08:23 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote: My wife finally had to cave and get the vaccine today. What a load of malarkey. 1200 drugs recalled every year that go through the entire process, and we just happen to stumble upon the one that is a home-run, can't miss, guarantee. Ok. Remember tami-flu?

I can only imagine the rage and anger that went through her mind when that needle that she never asked for or wanted entered her arm. I'm assuming she cursed the Biden administration a thousand times today.

(This post was last modified: 11-21-2021, 11:29 PM by Lucky2Last. Edited 1 time in total.)

Eh, she's pretty even keel. We've been watching the data. But, you're right, it's really the forcing of it that creates the problem. It would be different to us if there were more long-term studies.

Fauci vague on changing definition of 'fully vaccinated': 'We might modify'
Connecticut and New Mexico governors believe fully vaccinated requires boosters

Dr. Anthony Fauci has cautioned that health officials may change the definition of "fully vaccinated" to include COVID-19 booster shots – if the data suggests it.

https://www.foxnews.com/health/fauci-cha...vaccinated
Is currently experiencing life at several What the F's per hour

Of course the data suggests it.

(11-21-2021, 11:28 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote: Eh, she's pretty even keel. We've been watching the data. But, you're right, it's really the forcing of it that creates the problem. It would be different to us if there were more long-term studies.
We need to know the amount of ANGER and RAGE that she had when she got the jab.

We also need to know THE AMOUNT OF TIMES she CURSED the Biden Administration.