Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
COVID-19

(11-22-2021, 09:35 AM)Cleatwood Wrote:
(11-21-2021, 11:28 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote: Eh, she's pretty even keel. We've been watching the data. But, you're right, it's really the forcing of it that creates the problem. It would be different to us if there were more long-term studies.
We need to know the amount of ANGER and RAGE that she had when she got the jab.

We also need to know THE AMOUNT OF TIMES she CURSED the Biden Administration.

Sheep go baaaaaaaa.  Good sheep.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(11-22-2021, 09:45 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(11-22-2021, 09:35 AM)Cleatwood Wrote: We need to know the amount of ANGER and RAGE that she had when she got the jab.

Sheep go baaaaaaaa.  Good sheep.
Says the guy who parrots Tucker Carlson, Candace Owens and Fox News regularly.

At least you believe you're a free thinker though.

(11-22-2021, 09:49 AM)Cleatwood Wrote:
(11-22-2021, 09:45 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Sheep go baaaaaaaa.  Good sheep.
Says the guy who parrots Tucker Carlson, Candace Owens and Fox News regularly.

At least you believe you're a free thinker though.

We all share the same conservative values, so your definition of free thinker is vague. Most decisions in my life are also made off of common sense and data. If that makes me a FNC parrot, then guilty.

(This post was last modified: 11-22-2021, 12:31 PM by NewJagsCity. Edited 1 time in total.)

(11-22-2021, 09:35 AM)Cleatwood Wrote:
(11-21-2021, 11:28 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote: Eh, she's pretty even keel. We've been watching the data. But, you're right, it's really the forcing of it that creates the problem. It would be different to us if there were more long-term studies.
We need to know the amount of ANGER and RAGE that she had when she got the jab.

It must be so mentally liberating to just go along with whatever anyone tells you to do. I hope to someday reach that level of karmic bliss....when I'm dead. Till then?.....naaahh
"Remember Red, Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies."  - Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption

(11-22-2021, 12:26 PM)NewJagsCity Wrote:
(11-22-2021, 09:35 AM)Cleatwood Wrote: We need to know the amount of ANGER and RAGE that she had when she got the jab.

It must be so mentally liberating to just go along with whatever anyone tells you to do.  I hope to someday reach that level of karmic bliss....when I'm dead.  Till then?.....naaahh

The scary part is that he is a teacher.

(11-22-2021, 12:36 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(11-22-2021, 12:26 PM)NewJagsCity Wrote: It must be so mentally liberating to just go along with whatever anyone tells you to do.  I hope to someday reach that level of karmic bliss....when I'm dead.  Till then?.....naaahh

It's truly terrifying, right?!

Crazy country we live in. Alright. Back to indoctrinating!

(11-22-2021, 12:36 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(11-22-2021, 12:26 PM)NewJagsCity Wrote: It must be so mentally liberating to just go along with whatever anyone tells you to do.  I hope to someday reach that level of karmic bliss....when I'm dead.  Till then?.....naaahh

Yeah, but he is pretty funny sometimes.
"Remember Red, Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies."  - Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption

I'm not sure my wife would concern herself too much with a PE coach mocking her health choices.

(11-22-2021, 03:12 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote: I'm not sure my wife would concern herself too much with a PE coach mocking her health choices.
Whoa. Who’s mocking her health choices?

Get the shot or don’t get it. I don’t care.

(11-22-2021, 03:12 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote: I'm not sure my wife would concern herself too much with a PE coach mocking her health choices.

PE??? Mr. Bevalaqua, is that you?

(This post was last modified: 11-22-2021, 05:08 PM by NewJagsCity. Edited 4 times in total.)

(11-22-2021, 04:21 PM)Cleatwood Wrote:
Whoa. Who’s mocking her health choices?

That would be great if she were allowed to make that decision without loss of job/income. The government overreach in forcing everyone to participate in this national medical experiment is what most with vaccine hesitancy object to. Get it or dont get it, but dont make the choice for me at the expense of my livelihood. Submit to regular testing if that's an option, but in most cases, it isnt anymore. And this issue should be about immunity levels, not vaccination status. Why should the government care anyway? If you are vaccinated, you are allegedly protected, right? no mask needed, go do your thing, spread it to everyone else whether vaccinated or not. IMO, the vaccinated are the irresponsible and uncaring ones, cause they think they are covered and dont give a [BLEEP] about anyone else's choice or feelings on the issue. Which certainly doesnt pertain to them when it comes to illegal immigrants, gay rights, CRT, etc. Then, by all means, they must include everyones feelings and beliefs. With the vaccine, they are right and everyone hesitant is wrong. Hypocrites. The New Nazis. Seig heil.

(11-22-2021, 04:59 PM)NewJagsCity Wrote:
(11-22-2021, 04:21 PM)Cleatwood Wrote: Whoa. Who’s mocking her health choices?

That would be great if she were allowed to make that decision without loss of job/income.  The government overreach in forcing everyone to participate in this national medical experiment is what most with vaccine hesitancy object to.  Get it or dont get it, but dont make the choice for me at the expense of my livelihood.  Submit to regular testing if that's an option, but in most cases, it isnt anymore.  And this issue should be about immunity levels, not vaccination status.  Why should the government care anyway?  If you are vaccinated, you are allegedly protected, right?  no mask needed, go do your thing, spread it to everyone else whether vaccinated or not.  IMO, the vaccinated are the irresponsible and uncaring ones, cause they think they are covered and dont give a [BLEEP] about anyone else's choice or feelings on the issue.  Which certainly doesnt pertain to them when it comes to illegal immigrants, gay rights, CRT, etc.  Then, by all means, they must include everyones feelings and beliefs.  With the vaccine, they are right and everyone hesitant is wrong.  Hypocrites. The New Nazis.  Seig heil.

I was asked to get tested before going to family's house for Thanksgiving,  all of which are vaccinated. I remain fascinated how dumb very educated people can be sometimes.

(11-22-2021, 04:59 PM)NewJagsCity Wrote:
(11-22-2021, 04:21 PM)Cleatwood Wrote: Whoa. Who’s mocking her health choices?

That would be great if she were allowed to make that decision without loss of job/income.  The government overreach in forcing everyone to participate in this national medical experiment is what most with vaccine hesitancy object to.  Get it or dont get it, but dont make the choice for me at the expense of my livelihood.  Submit to regular testing if that's an option, but in most cases, it isnt anymore.  And this issue should be about immunity levels, not vaccination status.  Why should the government care anyway?  If you are vaccinated, you are allegedly protected, right?  no mask needed, go do your thing, spread it to everyone else whether vaccinated or not.  IMO, the vaccinated are the irresponsible and uncaring ones, cause they think they are covered and dont give a [BLEEP] about anyone else's choice or feelings on the issue.  Which certainly doesnt pertain to them when it comes to illegal immigrants, gay rights, CRT, etc.  Then, by all means, they must include everyones feelings and beliefs.  With the vaccine, they are right and everyone hesitant is wrong.  Hypocrites. The New Nazis.  Seig heil.
I agree. It should be up to each person.

However, the comment was directed at me implying I was mocking her. Which I wasn’t.

(This post was last modified: 11-22-2021, 07:04 PM by NewJagsCity. Edited 2 times in total.)

(11-22-2021, 05:11 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(11-22-2021, 04:59 PM)NewJagsCity Wrote: That would be great if she were allowed to make that decision without loss of job/income.  The government overreach in forcing everyone to participate in this national medical experiment is what most with vaccine hesitancy object to.  Get it or dont get it, but dont make the choice for me at the expense of my livelihood.  Submit to regular testing if that's an option, but in most cases, it isnt anymore.  And this issue should be about immunity levels, not vaccination status.  Why should the government care anyway?  If you are vaccinated, you are allegedly protected, right?  no mask needed, go do your thing, spread it to everyone else whether vaccinated or not.  IMO, the vaccinated are the irresponsible and uncaring ones, cause they think they are covered and dont give a [BLEEP] about anyone else's choice or feelings on the issue.  Which certainly doesnt pertain to them when it comes to illegal immigrants, gay rights, CRT, etc.  Then, by all means, they must include everyones feelings and beliefs.  With the vaccine, they are right and everyone hesitant is wrong.  Hypocrites. The New Nazis.  Seig heil.

I was asked to get tested before going to family's house for Thanksgiving,  all of which are vaccinated. I remain fascinated how dumb very educated people can be sometimes.

My wife's medical group has caved and is requiring it, effective Jan 2022. Very disappointing, they've been a great group for her to work for till now. She's on FMLA helping with our second grandson, and will have to decide when she returns Jan 5th. I said its fine for her to retire if she's not ok with it. Her patients are really going to be upset if that happens.

(11-22-2021, 05:11 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(11-22-2021, 04:59 PM)NewJagsCity Wrote: That would be great if she were allowed to make that decision without loss of job/income.  The government overreach in forcing everyone to participate in this national medical experiment is what most with vaccine hesitancy object to.  Get it or dont get it, but dont make the choice for me at the expense of my livelihood.  Submit to regular testing if that's an option, but in most cases, it isnt anymore.  And this issue should be about immunity levels, not vaccination status.  Why should the government care anyway?  If you are vaccinated, you are allegedly protected, right?  no mask needed, go do your thing, spread it to everyone else whether vaccinated or not.  IMO, the vaccinated are the irresponsible and uncaring ones, cause they think they are covered and dont give a [BLEEP] about anyone else's choice or feelings on the issue.  Which certainly doesnt pertain to them when it comes to illegal immigrants, gay rights, CRT, etc.  Then, by all means, they must include everyones feelings and beliefs.  With the vaccine, they are right and everyone hesitant is wrong.  Hypocrites. The New Nazis.  Seig heil.

Thank god my family isn’t a bunch of morons like that.  Banana
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Hitler would he proud of Australia.

AUSTRALIA - The army is now transferring positive Covid cases and contacts in the Northern Territories to ‘Quarantine Camps’ by army truck.

So it wasn’t a conspiracy theory then.

#COVID19 #Australia https://t.co/NfJzqrO1fz

(11-22-2021, 08:06 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Hitler would he proud of Australia.

AUSTRALIA - The army is now transferring positive Covid cases and contacts in the Northern Territories to ‘Quarantine Camps’ by army truck.

That is incorrect

In fact, the purpose-built facility at Wellcamp will only be used to house unvaccinated travellers entering the state from designated COVID-19 hotspots while they undergo mandatory quarantine. That facility is also intended to be used for some vaccinated entrants such as international students and seasonal workers.

(11-22-2021, 09:05 PM)StrayaJag Wrote:
(11-22-2021, 08:06 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Hitler would he proud of Australia.

That is incorrect

In fact, the purpose-built facility at Wellcamp will only be used to house unvaccinated travellers entering the state from designated COVID-19 hotspots while they undergo mandatory quarantine. That facility is also intended to be used for some vaccinated entrants such as international students and seasonal workers.

Did you even watch the video? Obviously not, or you are completely delusional.

(This post was last modified: 11-23-2021, 12:16 AM by NewJagsCity. Edited 2 times in total.)

New Zealand and Austrailia have pretty much sacrificed thier personal freedoms at the altar of Covid. 2 peas in the same pod. It wont be long till the Chinese Navy comes a calling; then they can really experience what personal lockdowns are like.

(11-23-2021, 12:14 AM)NewJagsCity Wrote: New Zealand and Austrailia have pretty much sacrificed thier personal freedoms at the altar of Covid.  2 peas in the same pod.  It wont be long till the Chinese Navy comes a calling; then they can really experience what personal lockdowns are like.

In nsw we r going quite good at
Under 200 cases daily and we have opened up to inter travel and have quite a few freedoms

Got my booster jab comming up next year,  if i get it or not ill leave up to my local gp