Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Joe Biden's America

(11-27-2021, 10:11 PM)mikesez Wrote:
(11-27-2021, 12:37 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: Well, in fairness, Biden is doing it to save the world; Trump just hates black people.

In fairness, a guy who says he doesn't want any more Haitian immigrants because they come from a s***hole country, who says Mexican immigrants are rapists, then turns around and begs the prime minister of Norway to send us some immigrants, doesn't get to act surprised when his COVID response gets construed as racist, even if it wasn't.

So what you're saying is that it's racist to want immigrants from 1st world countries that you often cite as worthy of emulation but not want them from second and third world countries that are way down that list. Got it.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(11-28-2021, 09:52 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(11-27-2021, 10:11 PM)mikesez Wrote: In fairness, a guy who says he doesn't want any more Haitian immigrants because they come from a s***hole country, who says Mexican immigrants are rapists, then turns around and begs the prime minister of Norway to send us some immigrants, doesn't get to act surprised when his COVID response gets construed as racist, even if it wasn't.

So what you're saying is that it's racist to want immigrants from 1st world countries that you often cite as worthy of emulation but not want them from second and third world countries that are way down that list. Got it.

It is pretty close, when the first world countries are all white people and the 3rd world countries are all black and brown people.  If you say there is some qualitative difference between people from Norway as opposed to people from Nigeria, that seems pretty close to racism.

(11-28-2021, 09:58 AM)The Real Marty Wrote:
(11-28-2021, 09:52 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: So what you're saying is that it's racist to want immigrants from 1st world countries that you often cite as worthy of emulation but not want them from second and third world countries that are way down that list. Got it.

It is pretty close, when the first world countries are all white people and the 3rd world countries are all black and brown people.  If you say there is some qualitative difference between people from Norway as opposed to people from Nigeria, that seems pretty close to racism.

Nonsense, there is a qualitative difference between a black Englishman and a black Haitian. Trying to add a racial label is just fodder for the morons who don't understand (or want to accept) the societal differences in those countries.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(This post was last modified: 11-28-2021, 10:25 AM by The Real Marty. Edited 1 time in total.)

(11-28-2021, 10:08 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(11-28-2021, 09:58 AM)The Real Marty Wrote: It is pretty close, when the first world countries are all white people and the 3rd world countries are all black and brown people.  If you say there is some qualitative difference between people from Norway as opposed to people from Nigeria, that seems pretty close to racism.

Nonsense, there is a qualitative difference between a black Englishman and a black Haitian. Trying to add a racial label is just fodder for the morons who don't understand (or want to accept) the societal differences in those countries.

I didn't say it was; I said it seems pretty close.   I'll stick by that characterization.  It seems pretty close to me.

Unless you have some sort of hard evidence that Norwegians make better United States citizens than Nigerians.  Most people want to come to this country for a very American reason: they want to make money.  What's more "American" than that?

(11-28-2021, 10:13 AM)The Real Marty Wrote:
(11-28-2021, 10:08 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: Nonsense, there is a qualitative difference between a black Englishman and a black Haitian. Trying to add a racial label is just fodder for the morons who don't understand (or want to accept) the societal differences in those countries.

I didn't say it was; I said it seems pretty close.   I'll stick by that characterization.  It seems pretty close to me.

Unless you have some sort of hard evidence that Norwegians make better United States citizens than Nigerians.  Most people want to come to this country for a very American reason: they want to make money.  What's more "American" than that?

Make money versus take money. There's a pretty significant difference there.

(11-28-2021, 10:34 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(11-28-2021, 10:13 AM)The Real Marty Wrote: I didn't say it was; I said it seems pretty close.   I'll stick by that characterization.  It seems pretty close to me.

Make money versus take money. There's a pretty significant difference there.

I'll be sure to let the Nigerians I went to school with, who are now doctors and professors, know that they are taking money, not making it.
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

(11-28-2021, 12:57 PM)mikesez Wrote:
(11-28-2021, 10:34 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: Make money versus take money. There's a pretty significant difference there.

I'll be sure to let the Nigerians I went to school with, who are now doctors and professors, know that they are taking money, not making it.

Ok. Of course you could address Haiti as I have been. Got any unverifiable anecdotes for that country?

(11-28-2021, 02:19 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(11-28-2021, 12:57 PM)mikesez Wrote: I'll be sure to let the Nigerians I went to school with, who are now doctors and professors, know that they are taking money, not making it.

Ok. Of course you could address Haiti as I have been. Got any unverifiable anecdotes for that country?

In fact I do! Actually roomed with two of them. One turned out to be a lawyer and the other now owns a restaurant.
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

Nigeria is the wrong country to compare. But, to the point, Norwegians bring in 10k more per capita than Nigerians, and 20k more than Haitians.

[Image: president.jpg]
Instead of a sign that says "Do Not Disturb" I need one that says "Already Disturbed Proceed With Caution."

Biden currently on TV attempting to take credit for working on solving the supply chain and inflation issues that never should have been a problem to begin with had his administration not screwed them up royally. CNN and the Left are slobbering over every word im sure.
"Remember Red, Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies."  - Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption

"I've called the dude at Long Beach and told them to keep working 24/7"

Been 24/7 since forever....moron.
[Image: Jason-The-Good-Place-Jaguars.png?w=472]

(12-01-2021, 02:12 PM)NewJagsCity Wrote: Biden currently on TV attempting to take credit for working on  solving the supply chain and inflation issues that never should have been a problem to begin with had his administration not screwed them up royally. CNN and the Left are slobbering  over every word im sure.

Neither of these things are solved, nor will they be for a long time. Not sure what he is pretending to take credit for.

Does the 80th anniversary of Pearl Harbor warrant a sitting presidents visit? Asking for a nation.

[Image: jbi.jpg]
I think this  sums him up real well......
Instead of a sign that says "Do Not Disturb" I need one that says "Already Disturbed Proceed With Caution."

(This post was last modified: 12-07-2021, 10:24 PM by Jags. Edited 5 times in total.)

[Image: ngcb1]Y’all ever watch or Dvr Gutfeld?  Comes on late.  Good gosh is Kat hawwwwt.  I’m convinced she has 20/20 vision and chooses to wear those glasses to solidify her hotness.

Like if she ever knew the bad things I’ve been thinking….

Here’s a photo to prove my case
[Image: 1200px-Kat_Timpf_%2851250642134%29_%28cropped%29.jpg]

Enjoy

(12-07-2021, 09:44 PM)The Drifter Wrote: [Image: jbi.jpg]

If Biden was a car.....his warning lights would illuminate when the key is in the ON position before being turned to START?  

So you are saying that if Biden was a car, he was operate exactly as the car should.

(12-07-2021, 10:35 PM)captivating Wrote:
(12-07-2021, 09:44 PM)The Drifter Wrote: [Image: jbi.jpg]

If Biden was a car.....his warning lights would illuminate when the key is in the ON position before being turned to START?  

So you are saying that if Biden was a car, he was operate exactly as the car should.

Just because your car does that, doesn’t mean everyone else’s does.  Maybe you should trade yours in.

(This post was last modified: 12-07-2021, 11:32 PM by captivating. Edited 1 time in total.)

(12-07-2021, 10:43 PM)Jags Wrote:
(12-07-2021, 10:35 PM)captivating Wrote: If Biden was a car.....his warning lights would illuminate when the key is in the ON position before being turned to START?  

Just because your car does that, doesn’t mean everyone else’s does.  Maybe you should trade yours in.

"Many of the lights will come on when you start the car and then quickly disappear, which isn’t anything to worry about. But if they stay on or illuminate while you’re driving, it can be cause for concern"

https://www.whatcar.com/advice/owning/ca...ned/n18867

So again, Drifter is saying that if Biden was a car, he would be a modern car.