Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
COVID-19

(12-02-2021, 01:22 AM)Hard_Eight Wrote:
(12-01-2021, 08:04 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: I dunno, did the manufacturer present evidence to the FDA that Remdesivir works? Appears that way.

I respect your opinion on a lot of things but damn man. You gotta see that vax was a grift. They have had it ready to go since 2015 and it is causing problems no matter what you say. 

Riddle me this

How did Omicron get to Australia and NZ if the unvaxxed are not allowed to come or go. How did they get a test to California for it so quickly to find out the first person in the US, whom was fully vaxxed, has it?

Why on 11/24 did South Africa tell pharma to shove it. Suddenly there's a "New Variant" (That they skipped Xi as a name for conveniently) on 11/25 and we need to lock 'em down and ostracize them.

I think the NFL is lucky. Footballers in EU have been falling out. I think it's because of the thing those fans hate about American Football. We play, run, exert for 3-10 seconds and walk back to the huddle they run and run and run.

delta + omicron = media control

Remdesivir  + Ventilator = Death and Govt Subsidy to the hospital. Unconscionable, the fallout from this is going to be epic.

[Image: xhNTxc4K.jpeg][Image: enT4GI8S.jpeg]

I don't think it's a separate test.  It's the same test that identifies someone as infected with COVID as + or -, they then compare the genetic code of the virus from that infected sample to the genetic code of others and notice the difference and determine what the variant is.

The person tested + on 11/29 and the Omicron genetic code was confirmed on 12/1.

That's how I understand how all of this works.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(12-02-2021, 09:37 AM)KingIngram052787 Wrote: I don't think it's a separate test.  It's the same test that identifies someone as infected with COVID as + or -, they then compare the genetic code of the virus from that infected sample to the genetic code of others and notice the difference and determine what the variant is.

The person tested + on 11/29 and the Omicron genetic code was confirmed on 12/1.

That's how I understand how all of this works.

It's a sample of the simulated genetic code. They still haven't isolated the virus in vitro or from a human. It's all simulation and looking at small parts of the code. It's why the tests fail at 95% when the cycles are turned up.

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk

The Omicron Variant apparently has mild symptoms like soreness and exhaustion... the same thing you'd feel after a hard days' work..

No wonder Democrats are TERRIFIED of it..

https://twitter.com/RealMattCouch/status...vGDSQ&s=19

(12-02-2021, 12:16 PM)Hard_Eight Wrote: Court Orders FDA To Comply With FOIA and Release Information On Pfizer Vaccine – First Batch of Documents Shows Over 1,200 Vaccine Deaths WITHIN FIRST 90 DAYS

Boom

[Image: IMG_20211203_004214_235.jpg]

More Boom

Violation of Federal Law? Impeach the bastard!
"Remember Red, Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies."  - Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption

U can still catch covid when fully vaxxed , the vaccine will just keep you out of hospital

Therefore it is a Therapeutic, not a vaccine.

Keep your experimental drugs out my DNA. PUREBLOODS! Cool
[Image: Jason-The-Good-Place-Jaguars.png?w=472]

#Bucs WR Antonio Brown and Mike Edwards have each been suspended without pay for the next three games for misrepresenting their vaccination status under the NFL-NFLPA COVID-19 Protocol. They have accepted the discipline and waived their right of appeal.

It just occurred to me that Joe Rogan is more respected in the field of medicine than Tony Fauchi.

I've got my dewormer ready

[Image: LUoW17QQ.jpeg]

(12-03-2021, 07:59 PM)Hard_Eight Wrote: [Image: LUoW17QQ.jpeg]

Do you even care if what you post is true?
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(12-04-2021, 07:20 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(12-03-2021, 07:59 PM)Hard_Eight Wrote: [Image: LUoW17QQ.jpeg]

Do you even care if what you post is true?

Everyone knows that’s a Madonna quote.

Today I learned that Kissinger is still alive.

(12-04-2021, 09:03 AM)Lucky2Last Wrote: Today I learned that Kissinger is still alive.

Only the good die young?
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Australia. Hitler would be so proud.

Paradise in Australia. https://t.co/BXNrwFzRy5

Weren’t we just shown propaganda on here of people happily in bikinis on porches in those “not really” concentration camp places?
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

lol its legit just a summer camp

unless u would rather quarantine in a hotel with no air or windows

i also love how your source is twitter of some chicks tiktok

(12-04-2021, 08:44 PM)StrayaJag Wrote: lol its legit just a summer camp

Wow.

(12-04-2021, 08:44 PM)StrayaJag Wrote: lol its legit just a summer camp

I’m betting that random chick and her TikTok know more about it than you, since she’s actually there and all.
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???