Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
*** Official Game Thread - Week 13 - Jags @ Rams***

(12-05-2021, 07:43 PM)JagFanatic24 Wrote:
(12-05-2021, 07:40 PM)JagFan81 Wrote: Every shot ive seen of Meyer today hes either got hands on his hips or his arms crossed just staring.

Do something man. Your the freaking HC and your down by 30. Lose your [BLEEP] on somebody

This reminds me of Mularkey throwing the head set.

[Image: headset.gif]
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Robinson fumbles, gets bench for a entire half. Hyde fumbles gets benched for 5 plays, nice...

(12-05-2021, 07:43 PM)JagFanatic24 Wrote:
(12-05-2021, 07:40 PM)JagFan81 Wrote: Every shot ive seen of Meyer today hes either got hands on his hips or his arms crossed just staring.

Do something man. Your the freaking HC and your down by 30. Lose your [BLEEP] on somebody

This reminds me of Mularkey throwing the head set.

It would be something. Some sign hes not happy.

wheres the flag...

How’s that not roughing?

(12-05-2021, 07:37 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(12-05-2021, 07:35 PM)Eric1 Wrote: Can't wait to see who Urbs throws under the bus this week

Meyer: "I didn't know there was a bus. You'll have to ask the manager about that."

This jags offense should have been thrown under the bus about 2 months ago. Jags offense is horribly overmatched most of the season sadly

NO [BLEEP] penalty...
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(12-05-2021, 07:45 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(12-05-2021, 07:43 PM)JagFanatic24 Wrote: This reminds me of Mularkey throwing the head set.

[Image: headset.gif]

Thats what i want! Some damn passion, like you care.

so that wasn't leading with the crown??

(This post was last modified: 12-05-2021, 07:47 PM by flgatorsandjags.)

Helmet to helmet on our QB but we can't hit their QB in the chest

Minshew went 20-25 242 and 2 Tubs and beat the Jets 33-18.

(12-05-2021, 07:46 PM)JagFan81 Wrote:
(12-05-2021, 07:45 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: [Image: headset.gif]

Thats what i want! Some damn passion, like you care.

It would be just a fake from Meyer as it was from Malarkey.

This has become unwatchable.  Not sure I can watch any more this season.

Welp ...don't expect anything out of the refs
"Stay tight, stay close. Great things are going to continue to happen for this football team."  - Doug Peterson

Shouldn’t that have been a 15 yard penalty for hitting Lawrence in the head with the helmet?
Respect the game.  Play with a sense of urgency. 

1.)  Take care of the ball.  Win the turnover battle.

2.)  It's all about 3rd down.  Win on 3rd down to win the game.

3.) Playmakers make plays.  The only reason that you put your uniform on is to make plays. In order to EARN your paycheck, you must make plays.  

Learn from the great collapse of 2023.  

(12-05-2021, 07:47 PM)JagFanatic24 Wrote: Minshew went 20-25 242 and 2 Tubs and beat the Jets 33-18.

Nobody cares.

Time for my weekly

“No way Bevell survives this”

(This post was last modified: 12-05-2021, 07:50 PM by NewJagsCity.)

(12-05-2021, 07:45 PM)Eric1 Wrote: Robinson fumbles, gets bench for a entire half. Hyde fumbles gets benched for 5 plays, nice...

OSU bias, what else could it be??

(12-05-2021, 07:48 PM)High Octane Wrote:
(12-05-2021, 07:47 PM)JagFanatic24 Wrote: Minshew went 20-25 242 and 2 Tubs and beat the Jets 33-18.

Nobody cares.

I d take that every week...oh wait, we traded it
"Remember Red, Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies."  - Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption

At least we play the jets next week

Lawrence 15-27 for 136 and 0
And Threadwell is our leading WR for this game, currently