Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
*** Official Game Thread - Week 13 - Jags @ Rams***

NFL Week 13. The Jags travel west to visit one half of the tenets of the City of Angels. Most fans hope that something bad happens to Jalen Ramsey this week, though it's far more likely he does something bad to the Jags. The Rams are on a bit of a losing streak as Matthew Stafford more than doubled his season INT total in the month of November. The Rams offense is built on strong running and play action, but are struggling with both right now. The Jags continue to founder on offense as James Robinson nurses leg injuries for the 4th consecutive week. On defense the Jags have been better since Joe Cullen switched the back end to more zone looks. A lot of talk this week about Tyson Campbell who is the clearest beneficiary of the change. Surprisingly the Jaguars are not the worst scoring team in the League at 15.7 points per game, that dubious honor goes to the tinhorns (14.9 ppg) who are on the schedule in a few week's time. Look for Sean McVay and his staff to absolutely pencil whip the Jaguars this week while Urban tries to find new ways to pass the buck for the outcomes on the field.

Observations, thoughts, commentary, arguments, debate, and a ton of snark coming your way all night and day.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Is it to much to ask for a little bit of effort from the boys in this match?

We are gonna get absolutely throttled, Lol.

Time for a get right game. Too bad it won't be us. Can we get right?

At least we get to play in a really nice stadium. I mean, there is that… right?

(12-05-2021, 01:21 AM)StrayaJag Wrote: Is it to much to ask for a little bit of effort from the boys in this match?

I think they give a lot of effort.  It's the talent that is lacking.

Will not be watching. Too much money to go to the bar and get pissed off.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

I expect to go to Buffalo Wild Wings with my wife to watch with an early dinner.  I also expect to leave at halftime before the beatdown becomes too epic.
When you get into the endzone, act like you've been there before.

I'm not saying jags will win ,but we all need to rember something.   Jags lose games they should win,and theres time they win games they have no busnuieness winning.  

exsample game vs bills 9 to 6 jags won. They had no busnuines winning that game.  I'm just saying i wouldn't be surpised if jags shock the world,and beat the rams,even thogh i also am expecting a blowout.  Just saying you never know.

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

(12-05-2021, 01:21 AM)StrayaJag Wrote: Is it to much to ask for a little bit of effort from the boys in this match?

I want to see us playing with energy today. Even if we go down, I want to see fight

(12-05-2021, 09:14 AM)The Real Marty Wrote:

I think they give a lot of effort.  It's the talent that is lacking.

He was talking about the coaching staff.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

I'd settle for competent and somewhat competitive today.

Can they get through a road game without shooting themselves in the foot 6 or 7 times?
I'm not confident they can.

(12-05-2021, 09:47 AM)snowwolf776 Wrote: I'm not saying jags will win ,but we all need to rember something.   Jags lose games they should win,and theres time they win games they have no busnuieness winning.  

exsample game vs bills 9 to 6 jags won. They had no busnuines winning that game.  I'm just saying i wouldn't be surpised if jags shock the world,and beat the rams,even thogh i also am expecting a blowout.  Just saying you never know.

They've won 3 games in the last 2 seasons. Any game they win is a game they had no business winning.

(12-05-2021, 10:22 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(12-05-2021, 09:14 AM)The Real Marty Wrote: I think they give a lot of effort.  It's the talent that is lacking.

He was talking about the coaching staff.

You see talent in the coaching staff?
When you get into the endzone, act like you've been there before.

(12-05-2021, 10:22 AM)NYC4jags Wrote: I'd settle for competent and somewhat competitive today.

Can they get through a road game without shooting themselves in the foot 6 or 7 times?
I'm not confident they can.

More than anything else, this. We continuously kill momentum and fatigue the D with stupid, STUPID 3rd down penalties. The offense is not without blame, but it's the defense who simply can't stop committing stupid fouls, and at the worst possible time. It's almost like they're trying.

Let’s go Jags. Punch them in the mouth. Be the more aggressive team today.
Respect the game.  Play with a sense of urgency. 

1.)  Take care of the ball.  Win the turnover battle.

2.)  It's all about 3rd down.  Win on 3rd down to win the game.

3.) Playmakers make plays.  The only reason that you put your uniform on is to make plays. In order to EARN your paycheck, you must make plays.  

We will probably get flat out smoked, but winning this game would be a dream come true. It would be awesome to see the reaction nfl-wide.

(This post was last modified: 12-05-2021, 11:35 AM by The Real Marty. Edited 1 time in total.)

(12-05-2021, 09:34 AM)Sneakers Wrote: I expect to go to Buffalo Wild Wings with my wife to watch with an early dinner.  I also expect to leave at halftime before the beatdown becomes too epic.

Haha.  To paraphrase that commercial, "Do you think we'll be changing the channel by the 3rd quarter?"

Prop bets: 

1) Our first play on offense will be a false start.
2) We'll have a touchdown called back by a holding penalty. (Nah, forget that one.  We don't score enough touchdowns to worry about that.)
3) We'll give the opponent a free first down on third down at least twice.

Michael Irvin on Gameday predicts Ramsey gets 3 interceptions today.

*sigh*

I hate these 4pm games. I like to get our [BLEEP] whopping over earlier in the day instead of having to wait around for it.
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???