Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
*** Official Game Thread - Week 14 - Jags @ tacks***

No one to blame but Trevor on that one
[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Defensive line is starting to make plays.
Respect the game.  Play with a sense of urgency. 

1.)  Take care of the ball.  Win the turnover battle.

2.)  It's all about 3rd down.  Win on 3rd down to win the game.

3.) Playmakers make plays.  The only reason that you put your uniform on is to make plays. In order to EARN your paycheck, you must make plays.  

Learn from the great collapse of 2023.  

Ffs

(12-12-2021, 04:22 PM)Khan Artist Wrote:
(12-12-2021, 04:20 PM)YouMadThough Wrote: The first pick of 2020 draft couldnt sense he needed to audible that play? Wow.

You don't come across as very intelligent.  Do you think the college and pro games are the same?  Why even have coaches, am I right?
Huh? What does that have anything to do with college and pros? You mean to tell me that Trevor has never seen that before?

Id love to see the playcard for that play. Just run around then throw it 40 yards down field.

Teams a damn joke, worse than last year and it starts with Meyer. Get that bum back in a studio.

Our receiver had time to contest that interception... WHY the HELL did he just stand there and let him catch it???????????? Boy we miss Keenan
A new broom always sweeps clean.

TLaw is "regressing" because he's trying to win unwinnable games. He had JRob decently open in the flat but decided to roll out and chuck it deep because this team is hopeless.

Just what you want from your first overall draft pick: bad decision making in his rookie season to try to overcompensate for how useless the rest of the team, and coaching, is. Wallbash
"The season's not over... we still have a bunch of games to lose..." - TemporaryName

"The middle of the field is like Narnia to us, we don't believe it really exists" - Marvsin

Lawrence sucks.
Not college, Sweetpea.

Lawranece just throwing it up trying to make a play. Play calling sucks. Need some easy slants

Playing hero ball now

Why does the pocket always seem to give out on the right side with Taylor just not being able to hold the edge?? I really would rather try and move Jawaan Taylor inside to guard, I don't think he's built to play in space but might be salvageable on the interior, let Little or Richardson try their hand at RT it really can't be worse imho
Championship Formula:

1) Draft Trevor Lawrence!
2) Play good physical Defense! 
3) Keep 91% of the roster healthy!
4) ???
5) Blank #2
6) CHAMPIONSHIP!!!

(This post was last modified: 12-12-2021, 04:27 PM by flgatorsandjags. Edited 1 time in total.)

(12-12-2021, 04:25 PM)YouMadThough Wrote:
(12-12-2021, 04:22 PM)Khan Artist Wrote: You don't come across as very intelligent.  Do you think the college and pro games are the same?  Why even have coaches, am I right?
Huh? What does that have anything to do with college and pros? You mean to tell me that Trevor has never seen that before?
Some coaches don't want their rookie QB calling audibles.  It wouldn't shock me if that were the case here

Bring back minshew please oh and someone call jack del rio tell him and shack we’re sorry and they can have their old jobs back. We’ve looked for a decade and come to the conclusion they are the best we will ever get.
[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

This should be a fun week
[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

We're lucky to be down by only 17
When you get into the endzone, act like you've been there before.

(12-12-2021, 04:27 PM)Firesky Wrote: Why does the pocket always seem to give out on the right side with Taylor just not being able to hold the edge?? I really would rather try and move Jawaan Taylor inside to guard, I don't think he's built to play in space but might be salvageable on the interior, let Little or Richardson try their hand at RT it really can't be worse imho

#1 on your signature isn't working out so well.

Lawrence needs to keep firing that ball. Go Bret Favre on their [BLEEP]

It's crazy. Tacks keep giving them opportunities to make this a game and offensively it's just them saying "Nah. You keep it".

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

Generational Talent, Baby!

9 mins left in the 4th Q and we have 9 yards rushing...