Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
*** Official Game Thread - Week 14 - Jags @ tacks***

New week, same problem. Jags travel to Nashville today to play the tacks. Game time is 1pm.

[Image: TinyVeneratedGerenuk-max-1mb.gif]

Thoughts and snark to follow.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Any given Sunday is what they say but I don't think today is the day.

All I want is for Lawrence and the others to play well and no new injuries

Titans by 10.  Even with Henry out, they continue to own us.
When you get into the endzone, act like you've been there before.

Get the pitchforks out of the closet and prepare to light the torches…….it’s game day for the Jaguars!

(This post was last modified: 12-12-2021, 10:35 AM by Jags. Edited 1 time in total.)

I may catch some heat for saying this.  Especially considering the opponent, but I’m kinda hoping for another meltdown.  Not even tank for draft status. Just Something to make decisions easier for Khan.  But it’s the freaking tacks, they’ve ruined our dreams in the past.  It would  be such a Jaguar/ tack-led disappointment thing if the Jags actually win.  Whatever needs to happen to get this clown of a HC out of here.

I can't believe I'm about to say this, but I hope the titans win. We're pathetic and Khan needs to make a move. With everything that's been in the news this week, I'm surprised Urban still has a job. It's a lost season. Clearly we need more weight on the scales before we can be rid of this nightmare.

(12-12-2021, 11:04 AM)Khan Artist Wrote: I can't believe I'm about to say this, but I hope the titans win. We're pathetic and Khan needs to make a move. With everything that's been in the news this week, I'm surprised Urban still has a job. It's a lost season. Clearly we need more weight on the scales before we can be rid of this nightmare.

Maybe khan and Meyer have already had talks in private about what will happen the rest of the season. The thing is I just don't see what will motivate the team to compete anymore. The coaching staff doesn't care, the players will follow that narrative also. I'd bet my bottom dollar this team will give up before those clocks hit zerooooos.

(12-12-2021, 11:21 AM)WhyWouldYouPostThat Wrote:
(12-12-2021, 11:04 AM)Khan Artist Wrote: I can't believe I'm about to say this, but I hope the titans win.  We're pathetic and Khan needs to make a move.  With everything that's been in the news this week, I'm surprised Urban still has a job.  It's a lost season.  Clearly we need more weight on the scales before we can be rid of this nightmare.

Maybe khan and Meyer have already had talks in private about what will happen the rest of the season. The thing is I just don't see what will motivate the team to compete anymore. The coaching staff doesn't care, the players will follow that narrative also. I'd bet my bottom dollar this team will give up before those clocks hit zerooooos.
If they give up that speaks to their lack of pride and true love for the game.  I don't care how bad I think my coach is it wouldn't prevent me from doing my best.

Jags shock the world and beat the Titans by 14 today.

LOL, who am I kidding?
My sig goes here!

I'm curious to see if this negative attention will have any effect on game time coaching dynamics. Will we see Meyer become more involved with player decisions and play calling? As I said before, this game will be telling to see if he reacts to this pushback and adjusts or remains static.

Bet it was hard getting on the plane .... the ride home may be harder.
These guys are professionals and will try since they hope to get some attention
from another team.
Good luck Jaguars!
give the tacks a game at least.
"Stay tight, stay close. Great things are going to continue to happen for this football team."  - Doug Peterson

I hope Robinson gets 30 touches today. Would like to see some RPO with Lawrence. Get O'Shaughnessy and Farrell in the mix. Get creative with Shenault.

Need big plays on defense and ST in order to get a win today. Tacks have been known to fold in games against lesser competition this year.

Possible upset.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

I live here in Nashville but couldn't bring myself to go to the game. Really don't want to see this disaster of a team live.

ill be smiling and laughing from my phone

titans by 40

If we lose then we need to lose big.  Atleast down 3 scores.
[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

(This post was last modified: 12-12-2021, 01:56 PM by jagsfan06.)

Lets go JJ’s.

Can we pull the upset off today?
Respect the game.  Play with a sense of urgency. 

1.)  Take care of the ball.  Win the turnover battle.

2.)  It's all about 3rd down.  Win on 3rd down to win the game.

3.) Playmakers make plays.  The only reason that you put your uniform on is to make plays. In order to EARN your paycheck, you must make plays.  

Can we pull the upset today?
Respect the game.  Play with a sense of urgency. 

1.)  Take care of the ball.  Win the turnover battle.

2.)  It's all about 3rd down.  Win on 3rd down to win the game.

3.) Playmakers make plays.  The only reason that you put your uniform on is to make plays. In order to EARN your paycheck, you must make plays.  

I think we actually find a way to win this week.

It's awful when you don't know whether you want your team to win or lose.

(12-12-2021, 10:34 AM)Jags Wrote: I may catch some heat for saying this.  Especially considering the opponent, but I’m kinda hoping for another meltdown.  Not even tank for draft status. Just Something to make decisions easier for Khan.  But it’s the freaking tacks, they’ve ruined our dreams in the past.  It would  be such a Jaguar/ tack-led disappointment thing if the Jags actually win.  Whatever needs to happen to get this clown of a HC out of here.

I don't think you need to hope for another meltdown. This team is a complete mess and is in meltdown mode. They will lose by 25 points today because they are just plainly not good. They would not beat any other NFL team and I doubt they could even beat Alabama if they played them because they're just plainly an awful team and should be ashamed to call themselves a professional football team. Whenever I watch a real football team, I wonder why can't we play anything that looks like real football, but they wouldn't know how to play real football unless it bit them in the posterior. It will be over by halftime, score 21-0 or 21-3.