Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
*** Official Game Thread - Week 15 - tinhorns @ Jags***

(12-19-2021, 05:08 PM)EricC85 Wrote: Guess it wasn’t just the coach

We all knew that, but the problems have to be squashed one at a time. Actually, on January 9th, a lot of them will be squashed at the same time.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Dont get me started. Injuries. Losing mentality. Horrible offensive play calling. Coaching drama. Sensitive players. Losing mentality

(12-19-2021, 05:07 PM)ChrisJagBoy Wrote:
(12-19-2021, 04:58 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: You put politics in this forum. Doesn't matter that you thought it was a "joke", don't do it again.

(12-19-2021, 04:58 PM)JagsorDie Wrote: You seem like a guy who has a really punchable face. 

That isn’t trolling, I’m just pointing out the obvious.

(12-19-2021, 05:04 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: Cry me a river and feel free to ride the tide on out. Keeping you here provides the comic relief.

? Why would I cry about your biggest achievement in life being a forum moderator. Seems like your misery not mine.

The best you can do? Lol.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(12-19-2021, 05:10 PM)Caldrac Wrote:
(12-19-2021, 04:55 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: Can't wit to see Allen and Hutch opposite of each other next year

Enjoy it while we can I guess. As soon as he's able to bolt through Free Agency he's as good as gone. Nobody wants to play here. I don't blame him.

Allen even play today? Pretty quiet afternoon

(12-19-2021, 05:10 PM)StrayaJag Wrote: The jags offence today[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSPdlD0iPm7ol7iEhEs1Y8...g&usqp=CAU]

Woah now, give the team some credit.

They did get the right uniforms on!
"The season's not over... we still have a bunch of games to lose..." - TemporaryName

"The middle of the field is like Narnia to us, we don't believe it really exists" - Marvsin

(This post was last modified: 12-19-2021, 05:16 PM by ChrisJagBoy. Edited 1 time in total.)

(12-19-2021, 05:10 PM)Cleatwood Wrote:
Anyone say it was?

No.

(12-19-2021, 05:11 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(12-19-2021, 05:07 PM)ChrisJagBoy Wrote: ? Why would I cry about your biggest achievement in life being a forum moderator. Seems like your misery not mine.

Based on your response that made absolutely 0 sense, yeah pretty much. I could insult you or bring up the numerous times we've conversed and I've been right but you will either just throw insults or issue me a warning privately. I'ma go out and have a drink with my buddies. You can continue sitting in your moms house moderating the forums. Have fun

(12-19-2021, 05:11 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(12-19-2021, 05:07 PM)ChrisJagBoy Wrote: ? Why would I cry about your biggest achievement in life being a forum moderator. Seems like your misery not mine.

Can’t we all just get along?  Mods are people too.  
Respect everyone.  

Going to miss all the love during the off-season.

(12-19-2021, 05:10 PM)Caldrac Wrote:
(12-19-2021, 04:55 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: Can't wit to see Allen and Hutch opposite of each other next year

Enjoy it while we can I guess. As soon as he's able to bolt through Free Agency he's as good as gone. Nobody wants to play here. I don't blame him.
Are you saying he doesn't  like the city?  Because  it will be a whole new front office and if we get a good GM and coach we have the money and draft picks to turn this around fairly quickly

I feel for you. I really do.

But I don't want you to lose sight of the fact that half our starting defense didn't get on the plane.

I want to believe Trevor Lawrence will be special. But he threw some ducks. Shenault is a special player, but he's not a WR.

You have every reason to be mad.
ImATexan

What an All-Pro lineup..
https://twitter.com/_John_Shipley/status...5673516039

(12-19-2021, 05:16 PM)ChrisJagBoy Wrote:
(12-19-2021, 05:10 PM)Cleatwood Wrote: Anyone say it was?

No.

(12-19-2021, 05:11 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: The best you can do? Lol.

Based on your response that made absolutely 0 sense, yeah pretty much. I could insult you or bring up the numerous times we've conversed and I've been right but you will either just throw insults or issue me a warning privately. I'ma go out and have a drink with my buddies. You can continue sitting on your moms house moderating the forums. Have fun

All warnings are private, you're the one crying about it in public. Now take your cookie and go have fun.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(This post was last modified: 12-19-2021, 06:46 PM by nejagsfan. Edited 2 times in total.)

(12-19-2021, 05:20 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(12-19-2021, 05:16 PM)ChrisJagBoy Wrote: Based on your response that made absolutely 0 sense, yeah pretty much. I could insult you or bring up the numerous times we've conversed and I've been right but you will either just throw insults or issue me a warning privately. I'ma go out and have a drink with my buddies. You can continue sitting on your moms house moderating the forums. Have fun

All warnings are private, you're the one crying about it in public. Now take your cookie and go have fun.

seriously dude...give up... You're a clown... A joke when it comes to a moderator... still trying to figure out how you became one in the first place... You're a cancer on this board... each week I realize more and more people have problems with you.... which is not surprising... if somebody higher up had a brain they wouldn't ban you from ever moderating again...

(12-19-2021, 05:16 PM)ChrisJagBoy Wrote:
(12-19-2021, 05:10 PM)Cleatwood Wrote: Anyone say it was?

No.

(12-19-2021, 05:11 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: The best you can do? Lol.

Based on your response that made absolutely 0 sense, yeah pretty much. I could insult you or bring up the numerous times we've conversed and I've been right but you will either just throw insults or issue me a warning privately. I'ma go out and have a drink with my buddies. You can continue sitting in your moms house moderating the forums. Have fun

Don't worry about it...The guy is a clown... did the same thing to me multiple times... throws insults and then sends you a warning...lmao a joke of a moderator.... probably some fat kid that was bullied in high school... now has some kind of power and it's gone right to his head lol

Was on Jaguars.com MB since 1999, the this MB for last 13 years. Received my first warning in 23 years, asked mod why. No response.
I would be interested in how mods are selected.
Found the responses by flsprtsgod as inappropriate. Who polices the mods?

(12-19-2021, 07:34 PM)Rockman1966 Wrote: Was on Jaguars.com MB since 1999, the this MB for last 13 years. Received my first warning in 23 years, asked mod why. No response.
Snowwolfie polices them.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

(12-19-2021, 07:34 PM)Rockman1966 Wrote: Was on Jaguars.com MB since 1999, the this MB for last 13 years.  Received my first warning in 23 years,  asked mod why.  No response.

Dude, it's a fan message board run by a group of friends. You think you're dealing with some kind of mega corporation and you can Karen your way to satisfaction? Just let it go. If you really can't stand a fan run board there are other options.

(This post was last modified: 12-19-2021, 07:45 PM by nejagsfan.)

(12-19-2021, 07:34 PM)Rockman1966 Wrote: Was on Jaguars.com MB since 1999, the this MB for last 13 years.  Received my first warning in 23 years,  asked mod why.  No response.

of course it was a inappropriate response... That's what he does... imo he shouldn't be a moderator... who holds the moderators accountable!?!?... it's a joke at this point...if  anybody should be canned it's this clown...

(12-19-2021, 07:38 PM)SeldomRite Wrote:

Dude, it's a fan message board run by a group of friends. You think you're dealing with some kind of mega corporation and you can Karen your way to satisfaction? Just let it go. If you really can't stand a fan run board there are other options.

dude exactly it's a message board run by a group of friends... there is your red flag.... it's a joke

(12-19-2021, 03:46 PM)Eric1 Wrote: Special Teams have been straight garbage this game, all around.

In the off-season, I thought our special teams coordinator was one of the three coaches from last year who should have been brought back.  Sometimes I hate being right.  For the record, the other two were the wide receivers coach and the running backs coach.

It was explained to you. Asking for an additional explanation won't change anything. People whine about mods all the time, it's similar to whining about officiating I guess.
I'm condescending. That means I talk down to you.

(12-19-2021, 07:47 PM)TheDuke007 Wrote:
(12-19-2021, 03:46 PM)Eric1 Wrote: Special Teams have been straight garbage this game, all around.

In the off-season, I thought our special teams coordinator was one of the three coaches from last year who should have been brought back.  Sometimes I hate being right.  For the record, the other two were the wide receivers coach and the running backs coach.

Yet we kept George Warhop.  Wallbash

(12-19-2021, 06:40 PM)nejagsfan Wrote:
(12-19-2021, 05:20 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: All warnings are private, you're the one crying about it in public. Now take your cookie and go have fun.

seriously dude...give up... You're a clown... A joke when it comes to a moderator... still trying to figure out how you became one in the first place... You're a cancer on this board... each week I realize more and more people have problems with you.... which is not surprising... if somebody higher up had a brain they wouldn't ban you from ever moderating again...

(12-19-2021, 05:16 PM)ChrisJagBoy Wrote: Based on your response that made absolutely 0 sense, yeah pretty much. I could insult you or bring up the numerous times we've conversed and I've been right but you will either just throw insults or issue me a warning privately. I'ma go out and have a drink with my buddies. You can continue sitting in your moms house moderating the forums. Have fun

Don't worry about it...The guy is a clown... did the same thing to me multiple times... throws insults and then sends you a warning...lmao a joke of a moderator.... probably some fat kid that was bullied in high school... now has some kind of power and it's gone right to his head lol

And you're a liar. I have given you one exactly one warning for filter avoidance which I revoked because another Mod warned you at the exact same time for the exact same offense. You're just upset because you were so wrong about Meyer, and that's ok, everyone makes a fool of themselves occasionally.