Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Joe Biden's America

(12-24-2021, 11:44 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(12-24-2021, 11:17 PM)NewJagsCity Wrote: Wow I got a warning for this exact same post.

Huh? Why would you get a warning for that?

Hint…its all about location! Ninja
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(12-25-2021, 03:09 AM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote:
(12-24-2021, 11:44 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Huh? Why would you get a warning for that?

Hint…its all about location! Ninja

Ah yea, duh. Should have started in the Political section.
"Remember Red, Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies."  - Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption

(12-25-2021, 03:36 AM)NewJagsCity Wrote:
(12-25-2021, 03:09 AM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: Hint…its all about location! Ninja

Ah yea, duh. Should have started in the Political section.
It’s those triggered Libs! Can’t even talk politics in another section!

(12-26-2021, 09:10 AM)Cleatwood Wrote:
(12-25-2021, 03:36 AM)NewJagsCity Wrote: Ah yea, duh. Should have started in the Political section.
It’s those triggered Libs! Can’t even talk politics in another section!

[Image: InfantileIdealisticLeonberger-small.gif]

(12-26-2021, 01:42 PM)homebiscuit Wrote:
(12-26-2021, 09:10 AM)Cleatwood Wrote: It’s those triggered Libs! Can’t even talk politics in another section!

[Image: InfantileIdealisticLeonberger-small.gif]
Hahaha

That’s good.

Let's Go Brandon store chain to expand in New England: 'Business is very, very good' | Fox Business

...Owner Keith Lambert told FOX Business he plans to expand his business into Salisbury and Cape Cod, Massachusetts – increasing his locations from eight to 10 to keep up with the demand during the Biden presidency.

"A customer came into one of our locations [Tuesday] and bought a Let’s Go Brandon sticker and went out to his car and stuck it over his Biden sticker," Lambert said. "And that was it, he was just like, ‘I’m done with this guy.’"

"People have buyer’s remorse," he added. "Business is very, very good right now."...

Do you honestly think that Sleepy Joe Biden has Americans safty and interest at heart? if so, you need to think again.......

Biden admin deletes own reports of terrorist arrested in US after crossing southern border

President Joe Biden’s Customs and Border Protection took down a Border Patrol official’s posts on Twitter and Facebook that detailed the arrest of a “potential terrorist” because they said it contained “law enforcement sensitive information.”

https://americanmilitarynews.com/2021/12...Buou8wJA1s
Instead of a sign that says "Do Not Disturb" I need one that says "Already Disturbed Proceed With Caution."

(12-30-2021, 10:43 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: Let's Go Brandon store chain to expand in New England: 'Business is very, very good' | Fox Business

...Owner Keith Lambert told FOX Business he plans to expand his business into Salisbury and Cape Cod, Massachusetts – increasing his locations from eight to 10 to keep up with the demand during the Biden presidency.

"A customer came into one of our locations [Tuesday] and bought a Let’s Go Brandon sticker and went out to his car and stuck it over his Biden sticker," Lambert said. "And that was it, he was just like, ‘I’m done with this guy.’"

"People have buyer’s remorse," he added. "Business is very, very good right now."...

I guess we'll see how much remorse they have come election day.

[Image: jb351.jpg]
Instead of a sign that says "Do Not Disturb" I need one that says "Already Disturbed Proceed With Caution."

I think the worst 2 above are the 10 interviews and 6.8 inflation rate. Not sure anyone cares about the rest. You'd think libs would be up in arms over his handling of the pandemic, though... especially with all the promises made.

(01-01-2022, 11:30 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote: I think the worst 2 above are the 10 interviews and 6.8 inflation rate. Not sure anyone cares about the rest. You'd think libs would be up in arms over his handling of the pandemic, though... especially with all the promises made.

Nah, every time I hear liberal criticism of Biden, its them complaining that he hasn't canceled thier student debt yet. Oh, and maybe his selection of an unelectable VP. it's a toss up.
"Remember Red, Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies."  - Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption

This inflation is getting ridiculous. A guided telescope mount that I've been pondering on purchasing sometime in the near future has increased in price $600 in the last two weeks. It looks like my astrophotography aspirations will be delayed for a while.

(01-02-2022, 02:02 AM)NewJagsCity Wrote:
(01-01-2022, 11:30 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote: I think the worst 2 above are the 10 interviews and 6.8 inflation rate. Not sure anyone cares about the rest. You'd think libs would be up in arms over his handling of the pandemic, though... especially with all the promises made.

Nah, every time I hear liberal criticism of Biden, its them complaining that he hasn't canceled thier student debt yet. Oh, and maybe his selection of an unelectable VP. it's a toss up.

Liberals/Progressives are much more upset about Manchin and Sinema refusing to play along.  They don't blame Biden for that.

I'm glad Manchin and Sinema are moderating the party a bit. But they need to realize they are the ones in charge here.  They need to be putting forward proposals.  We know what they're against.  What are they for?
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

(01-15-2022, 12:51 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: Shopping in California:

https://twitter.com/johnschreiber/status...60384?s=20

https://twitter.com/johnschreiber/status...20128?s=20

https://twitter.com/johnschreiber/status...59873?s=20

https://twitter.com/adamcarolla/status/1...61664?s=20

Nothing to see here folks…move along!
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

How can you guys not see that progressives are killing this country?

(01-15-2022, 04:48 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote: How can you guys not see that progressives are killing this country?

Extremists are killing this country. You have to be blind not to see *that*
I'm condescending. That means I talk down to you.

You're convinced that Trump is an extremist.

(01-15-2022, 05:24 PM)MarleyJag Wrote:
(01-15-2022, 04:48 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote: How can you guys not see that progressives are killing this country?

Extremists are killing this country. You have to be blind not to see *that*

Is defunding the police an extreme action?
When you get into the endzone, act like you've been there before.

That's a pretty long stretch.  California has a lot of problems.  Do you blame the earthquakes on progressives as well?
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.