Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
COVID-19

We're gonna need a shot for that.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 01-01-2022, 07:05 PM by copycat.)

(01-01-2022, 05:57 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote: We're gonna need a shot for that.

And mass mail in ballots for the midterms

(01-01-2022, 05:57 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote: We're gonna need a shot for that.

And mass mail in ballots for the midterms
Original Season Ticket Holder - Retired  1995 - 2020

At some point you just have to let go of what you thought should happen and live in what is happening.

(01-01-2022, 05:48 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Oh, the flu is back?
I've got it, family member at Christmas. No one testing positive for covid, although I was hoping I would have a refresher and more proof of natural immunity if need for my exemption review in 6 months if that still matters.

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk

[Image: conspiracy.jpg]
"If you always do what you've always done, You'll always get what you always got"

(01-02-2022, 10:12 AM)Ronster Wrote: [Image: conspiracy.jpg]

Just curious, but where are the unvaccinated being denied medical care?  Haven't heard of that actually happening, though I've seen a few idiots on social media float that idea.

(01-02-2022, 10:37 AM)KingIngram052787 Wrote:

Just curious, but where are the unvaccinated being denied medical care?  Haven't heard of that actually happening, though I've seen a few idiots on social media float that idea.

Isn't it interesting that they claim that care is being denied to those who they also claim are the most profitable patients?
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(01-02-2022, 10:37 AM)KingIngram052787 Wrote:

People are being denied care in some locations but mostly because of short staffed hospitals since they fired nurses and people have covid now. So care is generally not being denied yet.

There are instances where people on transplant lists are being removed or having previously scheduled ones cancelled because they or their donor are not vaccinated.

If it continues, it will get worse but I believe it looks like the SC will shut it down. Biden has given up so hopefully it gets pushed to a states rights issue like it should be.

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk

How close is the US to this?

https://twitter.com/disclosetv/status/14...sU_vQ&s=19

(01-02-2022, 11:06 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: How close is the US to this?

Looks like US cities just a year ago. Strangely I feel that you were in favor of that type of police activity in the past.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(01-02-2022, 11:12 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(01-02-2022, 11:06 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: How close is the US to this?

Looks like US cities just a year ago. Strangely I feel that you were in favor of that type of police activity in the past.

Are you really comparing terrorist organizations burning and looting cities and murdering cops to COVID protests?

(01-02-2022, 11:18 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(01-02-2022, 11:12 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: Looks like US cities just a year ago. Strangely I feel that you were in favor of that type of police activity in the past.

Are you really comparing terrorist organizations burning and looting cities and murdering cops to COVID protests?

You aren't? They've been rioting, just like BLM.

https://www.reuters.com/world/europe/dut...021-11-21/

AMSTERDAM, Nov 21 (Reuters) - Riots broke out in cities across the Netherlands on Sunday, the third night in a row that police clashed with mobs of angry youths who set fires and threw rocks to protest COVID-19 restrictions.

(01-02-2022, 11:22 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(01-02-2022, 11:18 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Are you really comparing terrorist organizations burning and looting cities and murdering cops to COVID protests?

You aren't? They've been rioting, just like BLM.

https://www.reuters.com/world/europe/dut...021-11-21/

AMSTERDAM, Nov 21 (Reuters) - Riots broke out in cities across the Netherlands on Sunday, the third night in a row that police clashed with mobs of angry youths who set fires and threw rocks to protest COVID-19 restrictions.

I understand the point you are making, but the activity in Amsterdam based in the linked article isn't apples to apples with the coordinated multiple city activity of an ANTIFA IMO.

The history books in 50 years will be interesting in how they talk about this time.

[Image: govfail.jpg]
[Image: review.jpg]

LOL @ Omnicorp

The lies are falling apart

The hoax is over.
[Image: Jason-The-Good-Place-Jaguars.png?w=472]

[Image: kissing.jpg]
[Image: review.jpg]

So it's okay to destroy people's mental health or force them to stay home with their abuser but by God at least they won't spread Covid. That's pretty much what is implied here. 

This. Is. A. Problem. 

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=TqmuuDWO6Uo

This is yet another problem.  The current regime is holding back essential therapeutics for whatever reason.

A couple of quotes from the article:

Quote:"We're past the point now where we're able to get it directly from any of these companies," DeSantis said during a press conference on Monday.

"The federal government has cornered the entire market. They basically took control of the supply in September."

DeSantis noted that the administration had stopped sending both Regeneron and Eli Lily monoclonal antibody treatments. The department later said it would allow states to order those products from HHS.

Quote:The governor's press conference came nearly a week after his surgeon general, Dr. Joseph Ladapo, sent U.S. Health and Human Services Secretary Xavier Becerra a letter requesting the federal government restore distribution of monoclonal antibodies treatments to the state.

"The federal government is actively preventing the effective distribution of monoclonal antibody treatments in the U.S.," Ladapo wrote. "The sudden suspension of multiple monoclonal antibody therapy treatments from distribution to Florida removes a health care provider's ability to decide the best treatment options for their patients in this state."

As Ladapo's letter noted, HHS said in September that it would determine state-by-state distribution of certain drugs. An official reportedly said the move would "help maintain equitable distribution, both geographically and temporally, across the country."

So rather than let the free market work as it should, the regime over-stepped and is making the problem worse.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

[quote="jagibelieve" pid="1438617" dateline="1641238175"]
This is yet another problem.  The current regime is holding back essential therapeutics for whatever reason.

A couple of quotes from the article:

[quote]
"We're past the point now where we're able to get it directly from any of these companies," DeSantis said during a press conference on Monday.

"The federal government has cornered the entire market. They basically took control of the supply in September."

DeSantis noted that the administration had stopped sending both Regeneron and Eli Lily monoclonal antibody treatments. The department later said it would allow states to order those products from HHS.

[/quote]

Did you expect something else from them? It's what they do.

40% increase in deaths 18-64 yr olds in 2nd half of 2021..... what could it be? Increase in short-term disability and coming long-term disability. Coming straight from the CEOs mouth, I guess he will be shut down soon over saying the truth.

https://www.zerohedge.com/medical/life-i...ause-covid

Sent from my SM-T970 using Tapatalk

REPORT: Over 95% of Omicron Cases are in Vaccinated People.

https://thenationalpulse.com/2021/12/31/...t-omicron/
"If you always do what you've always done, You'll always get what you always got"