Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Playoffs 2022

(This post was last modified: 01-16-2022, 05:00 PM by Jag88. Edited 2 times in total.)

Well its 16 point game.

Us Jags fans would love to have a devante smith type wr

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I just got home from work. I see that the Bucs have been dominating the Eagles like a lot of folks figured. Rough game for the Eagles, though they finally manage to score a couple of TD's in this last quarter.

(01-16-2022, 04:34 PM)Jag88 Wrote: I think the eagles would rather be the jags right now.

Yep.

As much as our season sucked, there is something about ending the year with a win compared to what NE and the Eagles will suffer.  Sure, making the playoffs is great and all, but getting your butt handed to you is a [BLEEP] way to end.

(This post was last modified: 01-16-2022, 05:37 PM by RicoTx. Edited 1 time in total.)

(01-16-2022, 04:52 PM)Jag149 Wrote:
(01-16-2022, 04:39 PM)RicoTx Wrote: Maybe they'll realize how bad Hurts is and they trade up with us for Pickett.
Would make a good story...Pittsburgh product

How so?  Pittsburgh is 350 miles from Philly.

They're two different worlds.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

(01-16-2022, 05:15 PM)captivating Wrote:
(01-16-2022, 04:34 PM)Jag88 Wrote: I think the eagles would rather be the jags right now.

Yep.

As much as our season sucked, there is something about ending the year with a win compared to what NE and the Eagles will suffer.  Sure, making the playoffs is great and all, but getting your butt handed to you is a [BLEEP] way to end.

Yeah, I agree.  Also You dont want to get embarrassed to finish your season especially in the playoffs

This is a nice start for the 49ers. I wonder if the Cowboys will end up winning this game. I did think they would win it, but so far the 49ers have been doing a nice job against them.

The 49rs are controlling the game so far.

Niners are very good the style they play I think goes well for winning playoff games.
No Fun

Also they dont drop any passes it seems like.

Lol, no team would trade a bad playoff loss for the cluster [BLEEP] that is this franchise this season. You guys are nuts.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(This post was last modified: 01-16-2022, 07:02 PM by flgatorsandjags.)

Dak Romo

Glad I took 49ers

Dak Prescott is putting on a clinic for how to choke in the playoffs.

#52 is getting worked. Cowboys in trouble

GAME OVER!!!
My sig goes here!

That might be all she wrote

Yeah they have to pass every down now and the 49rs love that idea. Wow

Dak seems jumpy/unsettled. If he could settle in the Cowboys could still win this game. But he seems a bit antsy and that's hurting them.

(This post was last modified: 01-16-2022, 07:48 PM by RicoTx. Edited 2 times in total.)

Cowboys = pretenders

They beat up on bad teams but can't beat a good one.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

(01-16-2022, 07:44 PM)RicoTx Wrote: Cowboys = pretenders

Their fans definitely seems a bit fed up with them. Lol at the expressions that were shown on some of their faces before they went to that last commercial break. This isn't a good look for them. Though, I do admit I thought they would win this game, but some of that was due to the 49ers looking shaky in the past at times. But the 49ers are doing a nice job today and the Cowboys are not. Cowboy detractors like Stephen A. Smith and others are going to eat it up, if they lose lol.

(01-16-2022, 07:44 PM)RicoTx Wrote: Cowboys = pretenders

Absolutely.  I don't believe in McCarthy as a coach at all, I think Dak is pretty much Kirk Cousins level--a stat fiend who won't win you games.

They thought beating up on Eagles backups meant they were okay and today they got a real team.