Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Playoffs 2022

Anyone notice NFL.com/scores it says Bills 3 Chiefs 0?

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

The rams are coming to play

Can't believe I'm pulling for the rams, but I've just hated Brady for way too long to pull for the Bucs today.

[Image: giphy.gif]

Buc lose track of Kupp? Guy was beyond wide open
A new broom always sweeps clean.

Can’t count Brady out but the Rams DLine is already off to a great start.

(This post was last modified: 01-23-2022, 04:53 PM by Jag88. Edited 1 time in total.)

I wouldn't mind seeing new teams in the championship games, but I'm just enjoying the games. I dont really care who wins too much

(01-23-2022, 04:46 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: Can't believe I'm pulling for the rams, but I've just hated Brady for way too long to pull for the Bucs today.

No ulterior motive? *cough* Leftwich availability *cough*

Except: (Trent Baalke whispering in Khan's ear at BL's second interview) "May I remind you he just lost the divisional playoff game. Just sayin'."

Seems like the refs forgot TB was QB

Mike Williams pushing Ramsey around. Ramsey seems like he can’t tackle him. Lol

Don’t want the rams to win… but with packers out and Bucs out, maybe we at least find out on HC next week.

Refs on the side of LA today. They let TB get away with a couple

Rams are bullying the bucs so far. However, there is so much time left in the first half. That missed field goal is going to hurt though.

(01-23-2022, 02:20 PM)SeldomRite Wrote:
(01-23-2022, 01:40 PM)JagsFansince1995 Wrote: Love Arods skill set but dont really fw him off the field.  I do want to know what makes them arguably the best team talent wise.  Rodgers has been held in high regard for making lemonade with lemons but u think they are the top talented team?  id like to know when this changed and what sets their bar so high without rodgers?

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Maybe I'm overrating them in my mind, but they have a top five wr, a couple of really good running backs, and had a good scoring defense. They looked like a balanced team to me. Plus, of course, they have one of the best regular season QBs in the league.

Then last night they looked really strong as a team but Aaron came up small in the big moments.

Last nights loss was all on the Packer's Special Teams. They allowed a blocked FG and a blocked Punt returned for a TD. That's a 9 point swing and they lost by 3.

(01-23-2022, 04:53 PM)homebiscuit Wrote:
(01-23-2022, 04:46 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: Can't believe I'm pulling for the rams, but I've just hated Brady for way too long to pull for the Bucs today.

No ulterior motive? *cough* Leftwich availability *cough*

Except: (Trent Baalke whispering in Khan's ear at BL's second interview) "May I remind you he just lost the divisional playoff game. Just sayin'."

I'm all about anything that gets us a step closer to a Leftwich hire, a Brady loss., and hopefully a Baalke dismissal. 

I really hope Khan isn't being led down a path of deception by a snake charmer as you suggest. 
I'm hoping he's just bent on the concept of making a coach hire and placing the personnel control with the coach. 
A coach who then is able to move on from Baalke - or at the very least outrank him within the organizational hierarchy.

Lets go Rams!!

The older Brady gets, the more he looks like Kevin Bacon

YEA BABY INT

(01-23-2022, 05:08 PM)Eric1 Wrote:
(01-23-2022, 02:20 PM)SeldomRite Wrote: Maybe I'm overrating them in my mind, but they have a top five wr, a couple of really good running backs, and had a good scoring defense. They looked like a balanced team to me. Plus, of course, they have one of the best regular season QBs in the league.

Then last night they looked really strong as a team but Aaron came up small in the big moments.

Last nights loss was all on the Packer's Special Teams. They allowed a blocked FG and a blocked Punt returned for a TD. That's a 9 point swing and they lost by 3.

So ten points is enough from a future first ballot hall of fame QB?

Well, that opened the rest of the afternoon up for me. Appears the league has had enough of the old guard. (Brady and Rogers)

(This post was last modified: 01-23-2022, 05:30 PM by Jag88.)

Looks like the rams fumbled there when then they were about to really shut the door on any bucks potential comebac, but it's under review

That's a fumble. Shame too. Could have buried the bucs right there potentially. Could come back to bite em.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

(This post was last modified: 01-23-2022, 05:34 PM by Eric1.)

(01-23-2022, 05:23 PM)SeldomRite Wrote:
(01-23-2022, 05:08 PM)Eric1 Wrote: Last nights loss was all on the Packer's Special Teams. They allowed a blocked FG and a blocked Punt returned for a TD. That's a 9 point swing and they lost by 3.

So ten points is enough from a future first ballot hall of fame QB?

Again, Is it his fault his special teams sucks, costed them 10 points and Lewis cost them likely another TD? They were rolling before Lewis fumbled. He took away a bunch of momentum with that fumble.

He didn't even play bad in a frozen and windy game. To blame him for that loss is just not true.

(01-23-2022, 05:31 PM)Caldrac Wrote: That's a fumble. Shame too. Could have buried the bucs right there potentially. Could come back to bite em.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Yup that fumble could have really put a hurting on them, [BLEEP] it Akers.