Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Jags to hire Leftwich as next head coach!!

(This post was last modified: 01-27-2022, 11:48 AM by Cleatwood. Edited 1 time in total.)

(01-27-2022, 11:42 AM)iHaunting Raven Wrote: Now Shipley thinks it will be Eberflus + Baalke.

I am probably out if that happens

https://twitter.com/_John_Shipley/status...0583573509
After basically agreeing to hire Leftwich and then switching it up last minute because of Baalke..... Then sticking with Baalke?! I'm not sure what I would do. That may be the actual lowest point for me as a fan.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 01-27-2022, 11:53 AM by Upper.)

And there's this too. Keeping Baalke is just the gift that keeps on screwing:

https://twitter.com/E_Dilla/status/1486726264673079300

Oh thank god!

https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/...6987133963

(This post was last modified: 01-27-2022, 11:54 AM by iHaunting Raven. Edited 1 time in total.)

https://twitter.com/E_Dilla/status/1486728821923409923

Just in

Jags looking like clowns right now. Khan is so dumb.
"Treyvon Wallet is elite run defender and better overall than Aidan Hutchinson" 11/11/23

(This post was last modified: 01-27-2022, 11:57 AM by Cleatwood. Edited 1 time in total.)

(01-27-2022, 11:52 AM)Upper Wrote: And there's this too. Keeping Baalke is just the gift that keeps on screwing:

https://twitter.com/E_Dilla/status/1486726264673079300

Oh thank god!

https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/...6987133963
LET'S GOOOOO

So now no Hackett and no Eberflus. Man that feels good given the information about Byron vs Baalke.

(01-27-2022, 11:54 AM)Cleatwood Wrote: So now no Hackett and no Eberflus. Man that feels good.

It feels great that it is basically forcing Shad's hand to pick Byron and oust Baalke. But never underestimate the ability for Shad to F things up and keep Bevell or something now.

This is officially the most Jaguars way to hire a coach. I can't believe this.

I wish I was surprised by the total incompetence.

(01-27-2022, 11:59 AM)Khan Artist Wrote: This is officially the most Jaguars way to hire a coach.  I can't believe this.

I wish I was surprised by the total incompetence.

That's the Shad Khan way. Utter incompetence. He's just been lucky before.

Brace yourselves, it will be... Baalke + Bevell!
"Treyvon Wallet is elite run defender and better overall than Aidan Hutchinson" 11/11/23

(This post was last modified: 01-27-2022, 12:03 PM by The Eleventh Doctor.)

(01-27-2022, 11:56 AM)Upper Wrote:
(01-27-2022, 11:54 AM)Cleatwood Wrote: So now no Hackett and no Eberflus. Man that feels good.

It feels great that it is basically forcing Shad's hand to pick Byron and oust Baalke. But never underestimate the ability for Shad to F things up and keep Bevell or something now.

Khan: "So, Darrell... you have a 2-7 record? That's almost as many games as we won last year! And you're willing to work with Trent Baalke? You're hired!"

(01-27-2022, 12:02 PM)iHaunting Raven Wrote: Brace yourselves, it will be... Baalke + Bevell!
I can't even man.

I would rather hash out Yan vs Fowler again.....

(01-27-2022, 12:02 PM)iHaunting Raven Wrote: Brace yourselves, it will be... Baalke + Bevell!

Right after?

No season tickets have been renewed. 

Stadium empty.

Shad embarrassed. Moves the team to Mexico. Loses even more. Disgraced he hari karis himself.

The Jaguars are a dysfunctional organization. ONE does not become the worst team in football by accident.

Khan has been and continues to be a clueless owner.
[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

Eberflus to the Bears
Hackett to the Broncos

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

I could give two hoots about Baalke, but I think going with Bev would be a wise choice.

[BLEEP] you Shad, running this franchise straight out the league at this rate.

I made a post joking about that.  I really didn’t think it was a possibility.  Sorry guys.  I jinxed us.

(01-27-2022, 12:06 PM)JaggedSioux Wrote:

I could give two hoots about Baalke, but I think going with Bev would be a wise choice.

Based on him consistently sucking? Get off of this board Mrs. Bevell.

(01-27-2022, 12:06 PM)JaggedSioux Wrote:

Delete your account hahaha

It will be a riot of Khan is forced into making the right choice for the franchise despite his best efforts to the contrary.

So Byron in temporary limbo, Eberflus and Hackett gone, O’Brien and Bevell beyond terrible choices, Jerry unlikely to let Moore leave, and Quinn apparently not interested, that only leaves Pederson and Caldwell. I’d be fine with either one, but there are still 7 HC openings to be filled.

The clock is ticking, Shad.

[BLEEP] HIRE LEFTWICH!