Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Head Coach Candidates (Merged Threads)

(01-27-2022, 12:20 PM)The_Franchise_QB Wrote:
(01-27-2022, 12:17 PM)TrivialPursuit Wrote: He might had a mental disorder.

Plenty of people have invented one amazing thing and gotten rich then they're just useless morons.

That's perfect. Wouldn't that make him unfit to run an organization?

What else explains his lack of testicular foritiude?

Maybe Pakistanis are just weak?

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Jaguars interviewing Fangio. Eh.

(01-27-2022, 12:26 PM)Jagulars Wrote: Jaguars interviewing Fangio. Eh.

More like Littlfinger is grasping at one last straw.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSIM9bZmkezB9B4qD2qAtT...IGQHCZIPuA]

(01-27-2022, 12:25 PM)Craigukjag Wrote: https://twitter.com/mikejurecki/status/1...60616?s=21

Quite interesting.

(01-27-2022, 12:28 PM)Dimson Wrote:
(01-27-2022, 12:26 PM)Jagulars Wrote: Jaguars interviewing Fangio. Eh.

More like Littlfinger is grasping at one last straw.

I think I may hate Trent Baalke more than anyone that's ever been involved with the Jags.. including our worst FA signing whose name I won't mention - we all know who that was.

Maybe we're interviewing Fangio for DC?
"A man with no sauce is lost.

<p style="text-align:center;">But that same man can get lost in the sauce."

(01-27-2022, 12:41 PM)Vino Wrote: Maybe we're interviewing Fangio for DC?

Wouldn’t that be Byron’s job?  But that wouldn’t be too bad

(01-27-2022, 12:29 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote:
(01-27-2022, 12:25 PM)Craigukjag Wrote: https://twitter.com/mikejurecki/status/1...60616?s=21

Quite interesting.

I've honestly never heard of Mike Jurecki - but he is now my only source of information, and my favorite person in the world!

JK - but my gosh I sure hope he's right....

Saw pro football network suggesting Vic could be our DC. Apparently Tony Pauline reported that earlier

(01-27-2022, 12:43 PM)Dewboy01 Wrote:
(01-27-2022, 12:29 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: Quite interesting.

I've honestly never heard of Mike Jurecki - but he is now my only source of information, and my favorite person in the world!

He's the top AZ beat writer from what I've seen people posting.
[Image: OIG4.uBuSY6yngBYRov__0Zi.?dpr=2.6&pid=ImgDetMain]

(01-27-2022, 12:43 PM)Dewboy01 Wrote:
(01-27-2022, 12:29 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: Quite interesting.

Someone said he is the cards best writer.  If so.. sounds promising.  

This has been a heck of a roller coaster ride the last couple days.

(01-27-2022, 12:46 PM)Jags Wrote:
(01-27-2022, 12:43 PM)Dewboy01 Wrote: I've honestly never heard of Mike Jurecki - but he is now my only source of information, and my favorite person in the world!

From Cardinals reddit:

koiz_01
20 min. ago
Cardinals
He's been a Cards reporter for 20+ years. He didn't earn "The man who knows more about the Cardinals than the Cardinals themselves" for nothing. I wouldn't be surprised if the source is Adrian Wilson himself.

(01-27-2022, 12:46 PM)Jags Wrote:
(01-27-2022, 12:43 PM)Dewboy01 Wrote: I've honestly never heard of Mike Jurecki - but he is now my only source of information, and my favorite person in the world!

His spelling is incredible, not to mention his great use of prepositions within his articles.

(01-27-2022, 01:00 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote:
(01-27-2022, 12:46 PM)Jags Wrote: Someone said he is the cards best writer.  If so.. sounds promising.  

His spelling is incredible, not to mention his great use of prepositions within his articles.

Lol.   I’m a little excited.  That or autocorrect changed it.

(This post was last modified: 01-28-2022, 09:22 AM by Mikey.)

(01-27-2022, 11:58 AM)TrivialPursuit Wrote: The Jaguars, with Shad Khan as owner, are the most incompetent franchise in NFL history

#FactoryOfShadness

(01-27-2022, 12:29 PM)TrivialPursuit Wrote:
(01-27-2022, 12:28 PM)Dimson Wrote: More like Littlfinger is grasping at one last straw.

I think I may hate Trent Baalke more than anyone that's ever been involved with the Jags.. including our worst FA signing whose name I won't mention - we all know who that was.

...sadly there's a list forming for that last bit, but yeah, I getcha

Considering that Leftwich has already been tied to other coaches should he be hired, my best response is to pluck your head from the sand.

This is little more than a desperate act brought about by two parties' unwillingness to flinch. Byron don't want Baalke, and Shad don't like firing people. Eventually, one will get their way, maybe both, unfortunately.

(01-28-2022, 09:28 AM)Mikey Wrote:

Considering that Leftwich has already been tied to other coaches should he be hired, my best response is to pluck your head from the sand.

This is little more than a desperate act brought about by two parties' unwillingness to flinch. Byron don't want Baalke, and Shad don't like firing people. Eventually, one will get their way, maybe both, unfortunately.

From what I am gathering, it’s going to be khan who gets his way unfortunately

(01-28-2022, 09:29 AM)SamusAranX Wrote:
(01-28-2022, 09:28 AM)Mikey Wrote: Considering that Leftwich has already been tied to other coaches should he be hired, my best response is to pluck your head from the sand.

From what I am gathering, it’s going to be khan who gets his way unfortunately

I think he's right to have a little prudence.

(01-28-2022, 09:44 AM)JaggedSioux Wrote:
(01-28-2022, 09:29 AM)SamusAranX Wrote: From what I am gathering, it’s going to be khan who gets his way unfortunately

Trolling again, I see.

(01-28-2022, 09:44 AM)JaggedSioux Wrote:
(01-28-2022, 09:29 AM)SamusAranX Wrote: From what I am gathering, it’s going to be khan who gets his way unfortunately

Baalke is that you?