Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Jags to hire Leftwich as next head coach!!

(01-27-2022, 05:06 PM)Upper Wrote:
(01-27-2022, 05:04 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: Tony is a way better "sports" guy than his dad. I never thought anyone could break up the monopoly WWE had on the wrestling business, but Tony started up a fledgling company and did just that. Now, AEW is supposedly beating WWE in some of the ratings and even attracting some of their top talent. I don't know where he gets it from, certainly not his father. If it were just up to Shad, we'd probably have to endure Trent Baalke for another 10 years.

He has a rare blend of smarts, energy, extroversion, and work ethic. Very rare, especially in a billionaires kid. And he really seems to love the city. We need to be rooting for him to take over ASAP.

He really needs to stay out of the Twitter drama though, whether it's AEW, Fulham or the Jags he seems to get in dumb spats and bad statements a bit too often.  Still no denying the successes he's had with AEW and the little amount he's been allowed to do with the Jags.  The team is in good hands if he stays involved to a healthy extent.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I understand everyone wants the right things to happen, but you guys sound like a bunch of sappy drunks in here.

*hic* Tony Khan for president. He's smarter than the old man and will save the world! Byron Leftwich will take us to the Super Bowl with Adrian Wilson, the smartest most capable GM EVER! *hic*

(01-27-2022, 05:15 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: I understand everyone wants the right things to happen, but you guys sound like a bunch of sappy drunks in here.

*hic* Tony Khan for president. He's smarter than the old man and will save the world! Byron Leftwich will take us to the Super Bowl with Adrian Wilson, the smartest most capable GM EVER! *hic*

Adrian Wilson's Triceps is about to knock you out.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(01-27-2022, 05:17 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(01-27-2022, 05:15 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: I understand everyone wants the right things to happen, but you guys sound like a bunch of sappy drunks in here.

Adrian Wilson's Triceps is about to knock you out.

*hic* He can do it because he was hired by Tony [BLEEP] Khan, the greatest son of a billionaire team owner IN THE WORLD! *hic*

We're just happy someone came to their senses and got rid of Baalke. Left to his own devises, Shad wasn't gonna do it.

(01-27-2022, 05:21 PM)Upper Wrote: https://twitter.com/E_Dilla/status/1486811395337469954

Starting to get good vibes again

I think it is mostly because Baalke is gone and you know everything he has done here and with the 49ers.

Both Byron and Adrian have potential and it is almost impossible they are a downgrade from Urban-Baalke. It would even be hard for Byron to be worst than Bradley and Adrian worse than Caldwell. We'll see.
"Treyvon Wallet is elite run defender and better overall than Aidan Hutchinson" 11/11/23

Baalke fired but gets 51% ownership stake in team?

(01-27-2022, 05:28 PM)SamusAranX Wrote:
(01-27-2022, 05:21 PM)Upper Wrote: https://twitter.com/E_Dilla/status/1486811395337469954

Starting to get good vibes again

I am worried that Dilla also hinted that Baalke may not be fired but reassigned to a different job instead. Unless that job is selling hot dogs in the nosebleeds I will not be happy with that arrangement.

(01-27-2022, 05:32 PM)Upper Wrote:
(01-27-2022, 05:28 PM)SamusAranX Wrote: Starting to get good vibes again

I am worried that Dilla also hinted that Baalke may not be fired but reassigned to a different job instead. Unless that job is selling hot dogs in the nosebleeds I will not be happy with that arrangement.

If you don't kill him, he will find a way to survive

(01-27-2022, 05:32 PM)Upper Wrote:
(01-27-2022, 05:28 PM)SamusAranX Wrote: Starting to get good vibes again

Baalke as EVP...   Big Grin

However, as yesterday showed Target boy can't differentiate between "working on it" and "deal done". Or maybe the janitor that sells info to him...

(01-27-2022, 05:21 PM)homebiscuit Wrote:
(01-27-2022, 05:17 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: Adrian Wilson's Triceps is about to knock you out.

*hic* He can do it because he was hired by Tony [BLEEP] Khan, the greatest son of a billionaire team owner IN THE WORLD! *hic*

Tony Khan has only been with they Jags for 10 years now.  He's only half way into his 20 year plan to get this team competitive on a yearly basis.  Once we can be like the Dolphins and win 7-8 games each year then it will be Mission Accomplished for Tony .... but that may be another 7-10 years away.  LET HIM DO HIS JOB !!!

(01-27-2022, 05:35 PM)p_rushing Wrote:
(01-27-2022, 05:32 PM)Upper Wrote: I am worried that Dilla also hinted that Baalke may not be fired but reassigned to a different job instead. Unless that job is selling hot dogs in the nosebleeds I will not be happy with that arrangement.

If you don't kill him, he will find a way to survive

Whatever it takes to just get him away from the draft

(01-27-2022, 01:56 PM)jaguarmvp Wrote:
(01-27-2022, 12:42 PM)TrivialPursuit Wrote: He's a [BLEEP], just ignore him like he does everyone else, because that's what little cowards do.

Your an idiot who has nothing of value to add to the board. Thank you for reminding me to add you to the list. My IQ drops reading your garbage.

[Image: 60093690.jpg]

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

(01-27-2022, 05:23 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote:

We're just happy someone came to their senses and got rid of Baalke. Left to his own devises, Shad wasn't gonna do it.

Baalke had been fired? Are you sure about that?

(01-27-2022, 05:36 PM)CanDoBetter Wrote:
(01-27-2022, 05:32 PM)Upper Wrote: I am worried that Dilla also hinted that Baalke may not be fired but reassigned to a different job instead. Unless that job is selling hot dogs in the nosebleeds I will not be happy with that arrangement.

Baalke as EVP...   Big Grin

However, as yesterday showed Target boy can't differentiate between "working on it" and "deal done". Or maybe the janitor that sells info to him...

Apparently the same differentiation you are struggling with right now, as Dilla definitely never used the quotes you claim.

We need a leak on whatever Baalke has on Khan. Clearly its something so big that will probably get him majority voted out as an NFL owner. LEAK THE NEWS!

Burn me once Dilla, shame on you; Burn me twice ...

(01-27-2022, 04:26 PM)Khan Artist Wrote:
(01-27-2022, 04:23 PM)FBT Wrote: Yeah, he's pulling out all the tricks to try to keep his job, but I think Tony and Shad have finally sniffed out what a joke he is.

Tony more than Shad, if reports are to be believed.

Yeah, I think Tony is actually closer to the fan base, so he gets a lot of grief over what the team is doing.  Having a finger on the pulse certainly helps, and I think he took those concerns to dear old dad.  Ultimately, it's Shad's decision, but I suspect he tends to trust his son.
Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]