Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Joe Biden's America

(02-08-2022, 05:25 PM)The Drifter Wrote: This is a mighty fine use of our tax dollars.........

Biden Admin To Fund Crack Pipe Distribution To Advance ‘Racial Equity’

$30 million program will provide 'smoking kits' to vulnerable communities

The Biden administration is set to fund the distribution of crack pipes to drug addicts as part of its plan to advance "racial equity."

https://freebeacon.com/biden-administrat...al-equity/

I just assumed this was a fake story when I read it, but then I saw it was real.  Someone up there in DC just lost their job.  Holy cow.  "Safe smoking kits".
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(02-08-2022, 08:14 PM)mikesez Wrote:
(02-08-2022, 05:25 PM)The Drifter Wrote: This is a mighty fine use of our tax dollars.........

Biden Admin To Fund Crack Pipe Distribution To Advance ‘Racial Equity’

$30 million program will provide 'smoking kits' to vulnerable communities

The Biden administration is set to fund the distribution of crack pipes to drug addicts as part of its plan to advance "racial equity."

https://freebeacon.com/biden-administrat...al-equity/

I just assumed this was a fake story when I read it, but then I saw it was real.  Someone up there in DC just got a kickback and inevitable promotion.  Holy cow.  "Safe smoking kits".

Fixed this for you.

Racial equity among drug abusers? All of you who voted for Biden..... This man is far more dangerous in his actions than Trump ever was with his stupid tweets. Trump said a great deal of stupid and irresponsible things but he never chose to literally ruin a group of people as has the man we currently call POTUS.

When did "covefe" ever hurt anyone other than the MSM and liberal snowflakes?

Under Biden if YOU give someone a crackpipe that you bought with your own money, that’s a crime but if the GOVERNMENT gives someone a crackpipe bought with your money that’s OK.

These clowns need to go. ASAP.
"Remember Red, Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies."  - Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption

[Image: 80m.jpg]
Instead of a sign that says "Do Not Disturb" I need one that says "Already Disturbed Proceed With Caution."

Build Crack Better
"Remember Red, Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies."  - Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption

Biden Nuclear Hire Is Drag Queen Who Talks About 'Sex with Animals' and Has Called NIH Chief 'Daddy Fauci'

The Biden administration continues to make bizarre recruiting decisions for top government jobs on the basis of toxic identity politics.

https://www.westernjournal.com/biden-nuc...3NRP1WgLSU
Instead of a sign that says "Do Not Disturb" I need one that says "Already Disturbed Proceed With Caution."

(This post was last modified: 02-13-2022, 01:52 PM by NewJagsCity. Edited 4 times in total.)

(02-11-2022, 03:26 PM)The Drifter Wrote: Biden Nuclear Hire Is Drag Queen Who Talks About 'Sex with Animals' and Has Called NIH Chief 'Daddy Fauci'

The Biden administration continues to make bizarre recruiting decisions for top government jobs on the basis of toxic identity politics.

It's telling that Disney World was mentioned here; I worked there part and full time in Operations (Jungle Cruise, Pirates) between 76' and 80', and half my managerial superiors up the line were gay or lesbian. Almost 50 years later, and the freaks are now in the White House. This is not 'progressive', its just the same old perversion that inevitably rears its ugly head in every nation/empire/regime since the world began and eventually brings it crumbling down.

(This post was last modified: 02-12-2022, 01:01 PM by mikesez. Edited 1 time in total.)

(02-12-2022, 11:13 AM)NewJagsCity Wrote:
(02-11-2022, 03:26 PM)The Drifter Wrote: Biden Nuclear Hire Is Drag Queen Who Talks About 'Sex with Animals' and Has Called NIH Chief 'Daddy Fauci'

It's telling that Disney World was mentioned here; I worked there part and full time in Operations (Jungle Cruise, Pirates) between 76' and 80', and half my managerial superiors up the line were gay or lesbian.  Almost 50 years later, and the freaks are now in the White House.  This is not 'progressive', its just the same old perversion that inevitably reads its ugly head in every nation/empire/regime since the world began and eventually brings it crumbling down.

I don't think there's much historical support for that idea.  Homosexuality has existed in many forms in many places over the years, most of them non consensual.  There are famous examples both from societies on the way up and the way down.  Have you ever read about Antinuous? 
Anyhow, it's always a minority phenomenon.  When you look at a society, what happens among the vast majority that are heterosexual is much more informative.  And you start to see that birth rates are the main story.  To the extent that NATO nations are declining, it's mainly because we aren't making enough kids. Even if all of the 5% or so that are gay paired up and had twins tomorrow, our birth rates would still be too low.

Most of them non consensual?

(This post was last modified: 02-12-2022, 06:17 PM by mikesez. Edited 1 time in total.)

(02-12-2022, 04:13 PM)InvalidContentWasFoundStarting Wrote: Most of them non consensual?

Yes, sadly.  Ancient homosexuality usually involved children or slaves. Be glad you live in the present. The consensual, egalitarian homosexuality we see in the western countries today is very much the exception when you look at the full context of human history.

(02-12-2022, 11:13 AM)NewJagsCity Wrote:
(02-11-2022, 03:26 PM)The Drifter Wrote: Biden Nuclear Hire Is Drag Queen Who Talks About 'Sex with Animals' and Has Called NIH Chief 'Daddy Fauci'

It's telling that Disney World was mentioned here; I worked there part and full time in Operations (Jungle Cruise, Pirates) between 76' and 80', and half my managerial superiors up the line were gay or lesbian.  Almost 50 years later, and the freaks are now in the White House.  This is not 'progressive', its just the same old perversion that inevitably reads its ugly head in every nation/empire/regime since the world began and eventually brings it crumbling down.

Classy post.
R.I.P. Stroudcrowd1

Jill Biden helped gum up the Afghanistan evacuation effort, Navy admiral claims in report | Fox News

An admiral for the U.S. Navy claimed "high-profile" requests, including one from first lady Jill Biden, caused disruption to overall Afghanistan evacuation efforts last year.

Rear Adm. Peter Vasely, who serves as a special assistant to the Director of the Navy Staff, said incessant calls for help during the efforts to get Americans out of the now-Taliban-controlled country caused a "distraction" and "created competition for already stressed resources."

Vasley's remarks, stemming from a late September interview, came in a story by the Washington Post, which obtained a 2,000-page report from the probe of the 17-day operation out of Kabul.

"That’s accurate," Vasley said when asked in sworn testimony for the report whether Pope Francis and First Lady Jill Biden intervened in evacuation efforts to request help on behalf of others.

"I was being contacted by representatives from the Holy See to assist the Italian military contingent … in getting through groups … of special interest to the Vatican," he said. "That is just one of many examples."

"I cannot stress enough how these high-profile requests ate up bandwidth and created competition for already stressed resources," Vasley added...

Of course, Biden rejects the report. As retribution, we'll now see the MSM dig up a third hand account of Admiral Vasley using a derogatory term while he was in the 5th grade.

(This post was last modified: 02-14-2022, 12:28 AM by NewJagsCity. Edited 2 times in total.)

(02-13-2022, 05:23 AM)captivating Wrote:
(02-12-2022, 11:13 AM)NewJagsCity Wrote: It's telling that Disney World was mentioned here; I worked there part and full time in Operations (Jungle Cruise, Pirates) between 76' and 80', and half my managerial superiors up the line were gay or lesbian.  Almost 50 years later, and the freaks are now in the White House.  This is not 'progressive', its just the same old perversion that inevitably rears its ugly head in every nation/empire/regime since the world began and eventually brings it crumbling down.

Classy post.

Thanks, I enjoyed it. Way more than reading that disgusting article.

Quintez Brown: BLM Louisville defends posting bail for alleged would-be mayoral assassin | Fox News

Black Lives Matter (BLM) Louisville defended bailing out Quintez Brown, who allegedly attempted to assassinate Democrat mayoral candidate Craig Greenberg.

The organization’s official Twitter account went on a tweeting spree on Thursday, defending their choice to post Brown’s $100,000 bail.

Brown is accused of entering Greenberg’s campaign headquarters in the Butchertown area of Louisville, Kentucky, and opening fire in an attempt to take the candidate’s life...

(02-17-2022, 02:16 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: Quintez Brown: BLM Louisville defends posting bail for alleged would-be mayoral assassin | Fox News

Black Lives Matter (BLM) Louisville defended bailing out Quintez Brown, who allegedly attempted to assassinate Democrat mayoral candidate Craig Greenberg.

The organization’s official Twitter account went on a tweeting spree on Thursday, defending their choice to post Brown’s $100,000 bail.

Brown is accused of entering Greenberg’s campaign headquarters in the Butchertown area of Louisville, Kentucky, and opening fire in an attempt to take the candidate’s life...

I'm wondering why a judge would set bail on him in the first place.  That seems like a much bigger issue in this case.  He should've been held without bail.

(02-17-2022, 02:27 PM)The Real Marty Wrote:
(02-17-2022, 02:16 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: Quintez Brown: BLM Louisville defends posting bail for alleged would-be mayoral assassin | Fox News

I'm wondering why a judge would set bail on him in the first place.  That seems like a much bigger issue in this case.  He should've been held without bail.

“Pick a side, any side” in todays political climate, you’re the devil if you oppose the other side and the values it holds. But you’re a God if you speak up and do what your party wants.  Loved by some hated by others.  Politics and SJ have taken too much of a grasp on our daily lives.  Whatever happened to the Golden Rule?  Wait… wasn’t that part of Full House’s theme song??  Whatever.  Nowadays you live or die by your political views.  [BLEEP] sad.  How about we do what’s right for a change and not put labels on it.  Not give credit to one side or the other.  If someone commits a crime and is guilty, punish them.   If someone is the best candidate for a job, hire them.  It doesn’t seem too hard. Yet, we let other things get in the way.

(02-17-2022, 08:16 PM)Jags Wrote:
(02-17-2022, 02:27 PM)The Real Marty Wrote: I'm wondering why a judge would set bail on him in the first place.  That seems like a much bigger issue in this case.  He should've been held without bail.

“Pick a side, any side” in todays political climate, you’re the devil if you oppose the other side and the values it holds. But you’re a God if you speak up and do what your party wants.  Loved by some hated by others.  Politics and SJ have taken too much of a grasp on our daily lives.  Whatever happened to the Golden Rule?  Wait… wasn’t that part of Full House’s theme song??  Whatever.  Nowadays you live or die by your political views.  [BLEEP] sad.  How about we do what’s right for a change and not put labels on it.  Not give credit to one side or the other.  If someone commits a crime and is guilty, punish them.   If someone is the best candidate for a job, hire them.  It doesn’t seem too hard. Yet, we let other things get in the way.

I couldn't agree more.

(This post was last modified: 02-17-2022, 08:34 PM by Jags. Edited 1 time in total.)

(02-17-2022, 08:32 PM)mikesez Wrote:
(02-17-2022, 08:16 PM)Jags Wrote: “Pick a side, any side” in todays political climate, you’re the devil if you oppose the other side and the values it holds. But you’re a God if you speak up and do what your party wants.  Loved by some hated by others.  Politics and SJ have taken too much of a grasp on our daily lives.  Whatever happened to the Golden Rule?  Wait… wasn’t that part of Full House’s theme song??  Whatever.  Nowadays you live or die by your political views.  [BLEEP] sad.  How about we do what’s right for a change and not put labels on it.  Not give credit to one side or the other.  If someone commits a crime and is guilty, punish them.   If someone is the best candidate for a job, hire them.  It doesn’t seem too hard. Yet, we let other things get in the way.

I couldn't agree more.
Please, don’t drag me down to your level.  Rolleyes 

Just kidding.   Smile

Kamala Harris in Europe attempting diplomacy. Dear God…