Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
StrowdCrowd1 --- Missing

Does anyone know where StrowdCrowd1 is?  Don't think he's been around here for the past month or so.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

He's been gone since January and hasn't responded to any outreach that I know of. Same for ByronLeftTown but he's been gone more than a year now. I think the CIA finally tracked him down.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(03-10-2022, 11:20 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: He's been gone since January and hasn't responded to any outreach that I know of. Same for ByronLeftTown but he's been gone more than a year now. I think the CIA finally tracked him down.

I do worry about BLT... he's not the type of person to just stop posting.

Since he's been gone, I have no idea how Tucker Carlson feels on certain issues! I'm so sad!

It's all because they took away his avatar, I'll bet.
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

(03-10-2022, 11:33 AM)TrivialPursuit Wrote:
(03-10-2022, 11:20 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: He's been gone since January and hasn't responded to any outreach that I know of. Same for ByronLeftTown but he's been gone more than a year now. I think the CIA finally tracked him down.

I do worry about BLT... he's not the type of person to just stop posting.

I worry about him too. He stopped posting around the time rona was running rampant.
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

He's fine. He's a former co-worker. Just texted him recently.
"Remember Red, Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies."  - Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption

(03-10-2022, 12:41 PM)NewJagsCity Wrote: He's fine.  He's a former co-worker.  Just texted him recently.

Oh good, that's good to hear.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(03-10-2022, 12:41 PM)NewJagsCity Wrote: He's fine.  He's a former co-worker.  Just texted him recently.
Stroud or BLT?

(03-10-2022, 12:58 PM)Cleatwood Wrote:
Stroud or BLT?

StroudCrowd1
"Remember Red, Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies."  - Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption

(This post was last modified: 03-10-2022, 01:05 PM by TrivialPursuit.)

(03-10-2022, 01:04 PM)NewJagsCity Wrote:
(03-10-2022, 12:58 PM)Cleatwood Wrote: Stroud or BLT?

StroudCrowd1

Yea, not worried about him. He'll be fine. He's just sad about the election.

BLT is the one I worry might have passed on.

(03-10-2022, 01:05 PM)TrivialPursuit Wrote:
(03-10-2022, 01:04 PM)NewJagsCity Wrote: StroudCrowd1

Yea, not worried about him. He'll be fine. He's just sad about the election.

BLT is the one I worry might have passed on.

Yeah, agree. I seem to recall he had some health issues?

Well, I just looked and BLT visited the site last weekend. IF that was really him and not the CIA then we can at least think he's alive.

(This post was last modified: 03-10-2022, 05:09 PM by HURRICANE!!!.)

any chance we can all get a chip device to implant in us for the mods to use in case any of us go missing from this board for a long duration of time ?

(03-10-2022, 05:08 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: any chance we can all get a chip device to implant in us for the mods to use in case any of us go missing from this board for a long duration of time ?

If you've had the Rona or the vaccine, then one has been implanted.
R.I.P. Stroudcrowd1

(03-10-2022, 05:14 PM)captivating Wrote:
(03-10-2022, 05:08 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: any chance we can all get a chip device to implant in us for the mods to use in case any of us go missing from this board for a long duration of time ?

If you've had the Rona or the vaccine, then one has been implanted.

[Image: 0ecd2ca091c2b92cc743344bc304605f.jpg]

I've told my husband to come on here and let y'all know if I keel over and die.

(03-10-2022, 07:57 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote: I've told my husband to come on here and let y'all know if I keel over and die.

Just… don’t do it.   Stick around. Take care of yourself.  In the off event you decide to leave, I’m sure he’s pretty damned cool too, and he can take over for you.  But both of you hang around a bit. I know at your age you’re now planning on the worst.  Think pst that kiddo!

(03-10-2022, 08:01 PM)Jags Wrote:
(03-10-2022, 07:57 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote: I've told my husband to come on here and let y'all know if I keel over and die.

Just… don’t do it.   Stick around. Take care of yourself.  In the off event you decide to leave, I’m sure he’s pretty damned cool too, and he can take over for you.  But both of you hang around a bit. I know at your age you’re now planning on the worst.  Think pst that kiddo!

One day I'm gonna show you what kind of [BLEEP] whooping old lady strength can do....but first- to the gym!  Big Grin Big Grin

(03-10-2022, 08:04 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote:
(03-10-2022, 08:01 PM)Jags Wrote: Just… don’t do it.   Stick around. Take care of yourself.  In the off event you decide to leave, I’m sure he’s pretty damned cool too, and he can take over for you.  But both of you hang around a bit. I know at your age you’re now planning on the worst.  Think pst that kiddo!

One day I'm gonna show you what kind of [BLEEP] whooping old lady strength can do....but first- to the gym!  Big Grin Big Grin

Make no mistake, I AINT MESSING WITH YOU!  Gym be damned!