Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Seahawk Fans Continue To Insult Us..

I said this a long time ago and I will say it again because I feel it's true. Khan looks like a Pakistani Einstein.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Sounds like someone is a little sensitive. I thought it was all in fun. All this is coming from a guy with a Manning insult avatar. If you can't take it don't dish it then..

I don't blame them. Jaguar fans are insulting the Jaguars. We suck! We're the worst team in the league. We deserve it.

Regards..................the Chiefjag

I guess with Sqaguars it's like "Hey man, don't be talkin' bout my sister , I'm the only one that is allowed to do that.

Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

Quote:I don't blame them. Jaguar fans are insulting the Jaguars. We suck! We're the worst team in the league. We deserve it.

Regards..................the Chiefjag
I agree with that 100%. If we want people to stop insulting us.. Then don't play like the worst team in the NFL. The sad thing is, were not even close to being the 31st best team. 

This thread goes a long way towards explaining the OP's overall post content.

If something can corrupt you, you're corrupted already.
- Bob Marley

[Image: kiWL4mF.jpg]

Good one Roller
Bleeding Teal since 1995. The Icon Teal Time Radio aka ctjags

#Gojags

I think somebody is just hating on the Seahawks because of what they did to us and can't find anything better to criticize. Fact is they should be respected, not hated, for blowing out the worst NFL team.

too many crybabies in this fanbase.

TEST

Quote:I agree with that 100%. If we want people to stop insulting us.. Then don't play like the worst team in the NFL. The sad thing is, were not even close to being the 31st best team. 
The only problem with this statement is our most recent loss was at the hardest place to play, not the home of a perennial loser like Cleveland or Buffalo. Seattle could also do that to the 31st best team.

Quote:too many crybabies in this fanbase.
And you are obviously one of them because only a crybaby would want to tank it for Teddy.

(This post was last modified: 09-22-2013, 07:46 PM by David4499.)

Teddy... Teddy.. Teddy.

We don't have to tank it for Teddy.

We just have to keep playing the way we're playing and he'll fall right into our laps.

I ain't no monkey... I'm an ape. Banana

the truth hurts

I bet that pop warner team could beat the jags 

Quote:Old enough. How is this not insulting to our team? In case you missed the thread title it was "jaguar look a likes" and if you still don't get it, he's comparing our team to a bunch of children. 
The "Look a Like" thread is quite common across the league on message boards. There have been plenty on here of our opponents. Get over yourself

TravC59, aka JacksJags. @TravC59 on Twitter
;
; "This is really good, you want a bite, Honey?"

Quote:too many crybabies in this fanbase.

Quote:And you are obviously one of them because only a crybaby would want to tank it for Teddy.

Wow.  I don't think I've ever seen JaguarsWoman flame someone.   

I have 0 idea why this post from 2013 got dug up, and I'm probably going to get banned for this but i'm pretty sure the thread OP is my old account.

Gonna be honest tho, don't know why it got banned I thought I just forgot the password. LOL

(03-17-2022, 02:13 PM)ChrisJagBoy Wrote: I have 0 idea why this post from 2013 got dug up, and I'm probably going to get banned for this but i'm pretty sure the thread OP is my old account.

Gonna be honest tho, don't know why it got banned I thought I just forgot the password. LOL

It got dug up because you just posted in it. 

(This post was last modified: 03-17-2022, 02:30 PM by ChrisJagBoy. Edited 2 times in total.)

You know, i'm extremely confused right now because I opened the forum and saw this post.. but you're right, I don't see a comment that would have bumped it before mine.

I am geniunely confused lmao.

Out of pure boredom tho I'm looking through my old threads from that account and noticed in may of 2014 I made a thread about Bortles, very similar to the one I made about Trevor. Turns out, I was right about Blake.. hope it isn't the case with trevor tho.

https://www.duvalpride.com/showthread.php?tid=16526

Nice knowin' ya.