Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Seahawk Fans Continue To Insult Us..

I found this thread quite funny tho

http://www.seahawks.net/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=73664

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Honestly didn't see any insulting save for one or two people. Most were empathetic because they know how it feels to have a terrible team and be laughed at. Plus they like Gus and overall want to see him and the Jags succeed in the end.

Quote:I found this thread quite funny tho

http://www.seahawks.net/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=73664

How old are you?

I didn't think anything was insulting...

"Don't argue with an idiot, people watching may not be able to tell the difference."

(This post was last modified: 09-22-2013, 07:56 AM by Swaguars.)

Quote:How old are you?

I didn't think anything was insulting...
Old enough. How is this not insulting to our team? In case you missed the thread title it was "jaguar look a likes" and if you still don't get it, he's comparing our team to a bunch of children. 

(This post was last modified: 09-22-2013, 08:00 AM by AlsJagsFan.)

Quote:Old enough. How is this not insulting to our team? In case you missed the thread title it was "jaguar look a likes" and if you still don't get it, he's comparing our team to a bunch of children. 

A- It's a joke....

B- We are a joke...

C- They also had Gus Bradley and at least 1 seahawks player pictured..

Toughen up

"Don't argue with an idiot, people watching may not be able to tell the difference."

[Image: She_Hawk_by_MrMinos.jpg]

Quote:A- It's a joke....

B- We are a joke...

C- They also had Gus Bradley and at least 1 seahawks player pictured..

Toughen up

A - They insulted us

B - You said they didn't

C - You were wrong

Get over it. 

I have said Khan looks like Super Mario. Did I insult Khan? Depends on if you like Super Mario or not. I love the old games.
Bleeding Teal since 1995. The Icon Teal Time Radio aka ctjags

#Gojags

I feel shattered.

(This post was last modified: 09-22-2013, 08:43 AM by AlsJagsFan.)

Quote:A - They insulted us

B - You said they didn't

C - You were wrong

Get over it. 

A- It's not an insult to do look alikes

B- They didn't

C- I am not sure how I was wrong

"Get over it" - Says the guy who made the post cuz his wittle feelwins got hurt cuz someone said Babin looks like David Schwimmer.

This is my last post on this matter as you clearly are hurt, and as such you are beyond all reason.....one last time...it's a joke.

Look...I found your look alike.

[Image: cry-baby.jpg]

That whole thread is hilarious. Khan looking like Ron Jeremy - that's funny. And Reisner does resemble Jim Nabors.

Quote:I found this thread quite funny tho

<a class="bbc_url" href='http://www.seahawks.net/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=73664'>http://www.seahawks.net/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=73664</a>
If this makes you feel insulted now, wait until about 7:30 tonight. You'll want to crawl under a rock.

It is funny, what's the big deal. I like the one comparing the logo to the cat and Babin/Schwimmer is good. It's only fooling around.
Season Ticket holder since 2004. Smile

Keeps things interesting.

This season IS a joke - so what?  I'll still be watching even when we're getting blown out by 40 points.

I don't think you know what insult actually means..

(This post was last modified: 09-22-2013, 09:28 AM by EricC85.)

Quote:Old enough. How is this not insulting to our team? In case you missed the thread title it was "jaguar look a likes" and if you still don't get it, he's comparing our team to a bunch of children. 

I thought that was very funny, and many teams do look alikes every week. Thicken up your skin a little.

[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

Love those threads.

I remember something similar here when we could post pictures on one of the old boards.

Quote:I remember something similar here when we could post pictures on one of the old boards.

We can post pictures now. We should start it back up.
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

its not an insult if its true