Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
COVID-19

Governor Approves Memo Denying White People Certain Medical Treatments

After the FDA authorized the use of two oral antiviral treatments for COVID-19, New York Governor Kathy Hochul approved a condition for using the drugs that have shocked some white people. Because the new oral antiviral treatments are intended to be given to people who have 1) contracted COVID-19, 2) are experiencing mild-to-moderate symptoms, and 3) are considered to be at high risk of developing severe illness.

https://medical.awm.com/governor-approve...0g_Z2STobM
Wants to join the "cereal box" dating service. I've dated enough flakes and nuts...all I want is the prize now.
[Image: mds111.jpg]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(03-16-2022, 08:03 PM)The Drifter Wrote: Governor Approves Memo Denying White People Certain Medical Treatments

After the FDA authorized the use of two oral antiviral treatments for COVID-19, New York Governor Kathy Hochul approved a condition for using the drugs that have shocked some white people. Because the new oral antiviral treatments are intended to be given to people who have 1) contracted COVID-19, 2) are experiencing mild-to-moderate symptoms, and 3) are considered to be at high risk of developing severe illness.

https://medical.awm.com/governor-approve...0g_Z2STobM

Outrage machine working overtime.

The restrictions are dying down at my workplace. Masks are now optional. They're wanting everybody working in the office at full capacity by Monday, March 28th. They're also doing away with the little dividers they put in between our work stations.

People are of course pissed off about the return to work. Especially with gas prices now. However, most of them stayed at home for damn near two years straight. I was personally in and out of the office quite a bit due to having to train people. Doesn't bother me either way.

It'll be interesting though to see how Corporate America decides to approach this whole remote/in house work situation. A lot of people do not want to go back to being in the office full time. I don't blame them. You end up saving on time, sleep, gas and energy. It's super convenient for most people because most people tend to live in areas that save them a ton of trouble in distance. It's a lot easier for me to log off at home on the nose and not contest with 5 O'clock traffic.

On the flipside of that? Most people may feel more comfortable and compelled to work the extra 15, 30, 45, etc. minutes from home to clean up some emails, help out with orders, what have you, etc. I see the benefits and downsides to it.
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

(03-17-2022, 07:23 AM)Caldrac Wrote: The restrictions are dying down at my workplace. Masks are now optional. They're wanting everybody working in the office at full capacity by Monday, March 28th. They're also doing away with the little dividers they put in between our work stations.

People are of course pissed off about the return to work. Especially with gas prices now. However, most of them stayed at home for damn near two years straight. I was personally in and out of the office quite a bit due to having to train people. Doesn't bother me either way.

It'll be interesting though to see how Corporate America decides to approach this whole remote/in house work situation. A lot of people do not want to go back to being in the office full time. I don't blame them. You end up saving on time, sleep, gas and energy. It's super convenient for most people because most people tend to live in areas that save them a ton of trouble in distance. It's a lot easier for me to log off at home on the nose and not contest with 5 O'clock traffic.

On the flipside of that? Most people may feel more comfortable and compelled to work the extra 15, 30, 45, etc. minutes from home to clean up some emails, help out with orders, what have you, etc. I see the benefits and downsides to it.

Working in an office promotes drone activity.

Working at home promotes creativity and free-thinking.

Really depends on the business.

I wish my husband could work from home. Fourteen hours a night he's gone with two of those for his commute. But being a wastewater operator kind of requires you to be on site. Gotta stir up those turds so they don't bunch up in a group and cause riots. LOL

When people as me what he does for a living and "wastewater operator" doesn't register I tell them he's a turd herder. They get it eventually. There is actually a lot that goes into managing wastewater that I never knew until we married and I started hearing play-by-plays of his night at work.

Family of marketing executive, 45, who died of a stroke caused by the AstraZeneca jab say she is 'dismissed as collateral damage' as they fight for £120,000 payout

Nicola Weideling, 45, died of a stroke caused by Oxford/AstraZeneca jab
She suffered bleeds on her brain after being hospitalised with blood clots
Her husband has demanded ministers compensate families who lost loved ones
British Heart Foundation said of 438 who developed blood clots, 79 died

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article...RrHHMGkp_A
Wants to join the "cereal box" dating service. I've dated enough flakes and nuts...all I want is the prize now.

It seems that despite all their efforts, the truth is finally coming out.........

Americans Notice One Abrupt Change on the CDC Website About COVID-19 Death Numbers

A shocking report reveals what’s happening behind closed doors at the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).

The organization is facing major scrutiny and backlash after quietly removing tens of thousands of deaths linked to COVID-19, according to The Epoch Times.

https://www.analyzingamerica.org/2022/03...CNlYHFsqA8

After Concerted Effort to Bury Ivermectin, New Bill Would Put This Medicine in the Hands of the American People

Hooray for the Republican legislators in the New Hampshire House of Representatives for striking a blow for medical freedom Thursday when they voted to make it easier for people to obtain ivermectin.

https://www.westernjournal.com/concerted...ns2vHJo7sA

(03-19-2022, 08:57 PM)The Drifter Wrote: After Concerted Effort to Bury Ivermectin, New Bill Would Put This Medicine in the Hands of the American People

Hooray for the Republican legislators in the New Hampshire House of Representatives for striking a blow for medical freedom Thursday when they voted to make it easier for people to obtain ivermectin.

As usual the politicians have impeccable timing. Just a day later:

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/iverme...1647602256

“There was no indication that ivermectin is clinically useful,” said Edward Mills, one of the study’s lead researchers and a professor of health sciences at Canada’s McMaster University in Hamilton, Ontario. 
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

[Image: mandates.jpg]

(03-20-2022, 01:33 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(03-19-2022, 08:57 PM)The Drifter Wrote: After Concerted Effort to Bury Ivermectin, New Bill Would Put This Medicine in the Hands of the American People

As usual the politicians have impeccable timing. Just a day later:

“There was no indication that ivermectin is clinically useful,” said Edward Mills, one of the study’s lead researchers and a professor of health sciences at Canada’s McMaster University in Hamilton, Ontario. 

Can you link to the actual study?

A fellow in the UK who tested positive for 218 days was finally able to test negative after receiving the vaccine. He has an unusual autoimmune disorder and doesn't normally respond well to vaccines so he never got one. Doctors finally decided to see if the vaccine would boost his immune to fight the virus- and it did. Fascinating. 

I can't seem to link directly to the story but if you go to the Newsweek link below and go to the "Health" section the story is currently at the top of the page. 

Link

(03-22-2022, 07:15 AM)Lucky2Last Wrote:
(03-20-2022, 01:33 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: As usual the politicians have impeccable timing. Just a day later:

Can you link to the actual study?

Not yet. The remarks were made at the NIH Grand Rounds last week when Mills and Rayner presented their results. They've been accepted for publication but we're between those two points.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Probably wouldn't be quoting much from a study that hasn't been released. We can revisit this topic when it actually comes out.

(03-23-2022, 07:17 AM)Lucky2Last Wrote: Probably wouldn't be quoting much from a study that hasn't been released. We can revisit this topic when it actually comes out.

Lol.

What's funny about that? Is not like all of these studies have been sound. We live in a time of rampant misinformation. You should be more cautious.

(03-23-2022, 10:56 AM)Lucky2Last Wrote: What's funny about that? Is not like all of these studies have been sound. We live in a time of rampant misinformation. You should be more cautious.

I made a bet with myself what your response would be, and needless to say I won.

(This post was last modified: 03-23-2022, 08:45 PM by Lucky2Last. Edited 1 time in total.)

So, let me see if I understand... you have enough common sense to know I would object to a study that has no data to look at, but not enough common sense to wait to see the data for a study you are championing. You're right... that is funny.

(03-23-2022, 08:44 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote: So, let me see if I understand... you have enough common sense to know I would object to a study that has no data to look at, but not enough common sense to wait to see the data for a study you are championing. You're right... that is funny.

Have you ever attended a Grand Rounds?

Nope. But I've seen the media repeatedly exploit an inexcusable amount bad science during this pandemic. So have you, but you're a believer. Keep the dream alive, bro.