Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
More of the Biden family corruption exposed......

CBS News Uncovers Over 150 Banking Transactions Involving Hunter or James Biden 'Flagged as Concerning'

CBS News reported that more than 150 financial transactions involving either President Joe Biden’s son or his brother were “flagged as concerning” by U.S. banks.

https://www.westernjournal.com/cbs-news-...3DUDWQP5_g
Wants to join the "cereal box" dating service. I've dated enough flakes and nuts...all I want is the prize now.
[Image: mds111.jpg]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Corruption within the President's family ...... hmmm, now where have I heard that one before.

(04-08-2022, 01:28 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: Corruption within the President's family ...... hmmm, now where have I heard that one before.

The absolute worst corruption within the President's family that I can ever remember was during the Carter Administration. It was the promotion of 'Billy Beer' by the President's brother. That was one corrupt beer.
"Remember Red, Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies."  - Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption

This is what happens when the ostensible arbiters of truth are willing to ignore, deflect and outright dismiss it for the sake of ideological beliefs. Is there anyone on this board, especially avowed democrats, who honestly believe Ms. Applebaum would not have been foaming at the mouth with indignation if one of Trump's sons were embroiled in the very same circumstances? Drive-by comments are acceptable if you're honest enough to wade in. 

Which leads me to a couple of other questions for you dems: Do you honestly believe you are getting the full truth from a media that is largely cheerleaders for your party? What is a greater risk to democracy; "insurrectionists" or a media that refuses to give you the facts when it may concern the corruption of a sitting President?

https://twitter.com/ThinkerChicago/statu...6WiXbLba3g

NPR reporter blasts own newsroom: Hunter Biden’s laptop has ‘always been’ a story

"An NPR reporter called out her own newsroom on Thursday for claiming the Hunter Biden laptop was "not a real story." In fact, she said, "what it’s always been is a story."
NPR investigative correspondent Laura Sullivan tweeted "Add @NPR to the list" of media who need to repent for their dismissal of the story. "Newsroom editors called it ‘not a real story.’ The ‘Hunter Biden laptop’ investigation may end up being a tax case, a hill of beans, or something else. But what it's always been is a story," she said..."

[Image: Laura-Sullivan-040722.jpg?ve=1&tl=1]

(04-08-2022, 01:55 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: This is what happens when the ostensible arbiters of truth are willing to ignore, deflect and outright dismiss it for the sake of ideological beliefs. Is there anyone on this board, especially avowed democrats, who honestly believe Ms. Applebaum would not have been foaming at the mouth with indignation if one of Trump's sons were embroiled in the very same circumstances? Drive-by comments are acceptable if you're honest enough to wade in. 

Which leads me to a couple of other questions for you dems: Do you honestly believe you are getting the full truth from a media that is largely cheerleaders for your party? What is a greater risk to democracy; "insurrectionists" or a media that refuses to give you the facts when it may concern the corruption of a sitting President?

https://twitter.com/ThinkerChicago/statu...6WiXbLba3g

Crickets!
Original Season Ticket Holder - Retired  1995 - 2020

At some point you just have to let go of what you thought should happen and live in what is happening.

Trying to sell influence with Dad is not the same thing as having influence with Dad.
Trump actively employed and promoted his three oldest children within his organization.
It's pretty clear that Hunter doesn't have the same type of business connection with his father.
That said, Trump's self-sealing through his children was not his biggest problem.
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

(04-08-2022, 08:15 PM)mikesez Wrote: Trying to sell influence with Dad is not the same thing as having influence with Dad.
Trump actively employed and promoted his three oldest children within his organization. 
It's pretty clear that Hunter doesn't have the same type of business connection with his father.
That said, Trump's self-sealing through his children was not his biggest problem.

I rechecked the title of the thread and yup sure enough it did indeed say Biden.
Original Season Ticket Holder - Retired  1995 - 2020

At some point you just have to let go of what you thought should happen and live in what is happening.

(04-08-2022, 08:15 PM)mikesez Wrote: Trying to sell influence with Dad is not the same thing as having influence with Dad.

You're talking out of your [BLEEP] again, Mike. Just like the fawning leftist media, you're trying to deflect. Although Trump employed his children, there was no illegal improprieties. At least none that rise to the level of this potential. Hunter Biden's dealings are replete with suspicious connections to his father ("the big guy") and his brother which are worthy of investigation. But as usual, you go to your Trump card to explain away someone else's behavior.