Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Vystar online banking what a mess

Anyone else dealing with this? I pulled my money out last night haven't been able to access anything in a week now. I'll put it back when they figure out the new system but man someone screwed up big time.
[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

This is what happens when you try to fix something that isn't broken.. Same thing happened about 4-5 years ago when they updated their mobile app, was down for a couple of days. This time, they put all of their effort in to screw this up..

[Image: ezgif-5-b2a80726c8.gif]

It's a shame I've never really had a problem with them but being blind for a week it's a bit much

System upgrades are a wonderful thing.
"Remember Red, Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies."  - Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption

Someone high up needs to get fired for this. It's inexcusable.

I was able to get in briefly yesterday morning and this morning. It was showing an account closed last year.
I wasn’t too concerned about the whole thing until I purchased a Kindle book last night and received an email from Amazon that they could not process my transaction. That’s a little worrisome.

How did they get to this point?

(05-19-2022, 11:03 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: I was able to get in briefly yesterday morning and this morning. It was showing an account closed last year.
I wasn’t too concerned about the whole thing until I purchased a Kindle book last night and received an email from Amazon that they could not process my transaction. That’s a little worrisome.

How did they get to this point?

Same thing happened to my Dad tried to purchase parts for his lawn tractor and it says decline he has plenty in his account, I wasn't worried until he told me that.

The culprit. 

https://www.nymbus.com/press/vystar-cred...g-partner/

(05-19-2022, 11:35 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: The culprit. 

https://www.nymbus.com/press/vystar-cred...g-partner/

I didn't realize vystar had grown that much but that makes this so much worse

I’ve got 2 employees that’s been complaining about Vystar. Luckily for me my bank sucks more. I’d switch if it weren’t such a pain in the rear.

I think The CEO of Vystar is just Scrooge McDuckin all the money.. Jumping in vaults of coins and bags of $$$..

That piece o' [BLEEP]..

The Chief Experience Officer (whatever the hell that is) for Vystar, Joel Swanson, also sits on the BoD for the IT company which screwed things up. I’m not familiar with the complexities of executive nepotism. Is this typical?

https://www.nymbus.com/about/

I'm giving it another few days but I'm about to go open an account at another credit union this is ridiculous. Anyone have feedback how's first coast credit union?

(This post was last modified: 05-20-2022, 10:11 AM by NewJagsCity. Edited 1 time in total.)

(05-20-2022, 10:07 AM)EricC85 Wrote: I'm giving it another few days but I'm about to go open an account at another credit union this is ridiculous. Anyone have feedback how's first coast credit union?

Been with Community First Credit Union of Florida since the 90's. No complaints and never any issues.

www.communityfirstfl.org
"Remember Red, Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies."  - Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption

(05-20-2022, 10:10 AM)NewJagsCity Wrote:
(05-20-2022, 10:07 AM)EricC85 Wrote: I'm giving it another few days but I'm about to go open an account at another credit union this is ridiculous. Anyone have feedback how's first coast credit union?

Been with Community First Credit Union of Florida since the 90's.  No complaints and never any issues.

www.communityfirstfl.org

I got a real good loan rate with them several years ago. They’ll be my first consideration if Vystar doesn’t get its stuff together soon.

Rico did IT for a bank. I sure would like to hear his opinion of this.

(05-20-2022, 10:50 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: Rico did IT for a bank. I sure would like to hear his opinion of this.

Pretty simple.  Not enough unit testing.  90% of the time, this is the issue.  Honestly, somebody should be fired.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

(05-20-2022, 11:56 AM)RicoTx Wrote:
(05-20-2022, 10:50 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: Rico did IT for a bank. I sure would like to hear his opinion of this.

Pretty simple.  Not enough unit testing.  90% of the time, this is the issue.  Honestly, somebody should be fired.

As an IT consultant for large government orgs (Port Authority of NY/NJ, and JFK/LaGuardia/Newark Intl), I concur with this.

(05-20-2022, 12:00 PM)NewJagsCity Wrote:
(05-20-2022, 11:56 AM)RicoTx Wrote: Pretty simple.  Not enough unit testing.  90% of the time, this is the issue.  Honestly, somebody should be fired.

As an IT consultant for large government orgs (Port Authority of NY/NJ, and JFK/LaGuardia/Newark Intl), I concur with this.

As a patron and customer of Vystar, I concur with this as well.. Off with their heads!!

Perhaps I’m overreacting but if they commit such a fundamental mistake as this, it makes me skeptical of their other decisions. They seemed to be a sound organization but cheese and rice, this is a major fumble that was completely avoidable.