Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Preschool uses LGBT flashcards depicting a pregnant man to teach kids colors

Indoctrination can never start to early seems to be the rule of the day............

North Carolina preschool uses LGBT flashcards depicting a pregnant man to teach kids colors

State Rep. was alerted to LGBT themed flashcards for preschoolers by concerned parent

A North Carolina preschool used flash cards featuring LGBTQ themes to teach kids colors, including one card depicting a pregnant man.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/north-carolin...egnant-man
Wants to join the "cereal box" dating service. I've dated enough flakes and nuts...all I want is the prize now.
[Image: mds111.jpg]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

No wonder other countries want to nuke us.. This whole country is one big mental problem.
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

(05-29-2022, 12:37 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: No wonder other countries want to nuke us.. This whole country is one big mental problem.

We're fiddling while America burns.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Even on military bases.

https://www.militarytimes.com/news/your-...-for-kids/

(05-29-2022, 02:19 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: Even on military bases.

https://www.militarytimes.com/news/your-...-for-kids/

Some really fine unbiased reporting here too!

"His (M. Rubio) opposition comes amid a spike in baseless accusations of LGBTQ people “grooming” or befriending children with the intent to sexually abuse them."

“It’s story time, not RuPaul’s Drag Race,” said Natalie Ricketts, a member of the Ramstein community who created a Change.org petition to reinstate the events. “Stacey Teed isn’t a sexualized name, nor would they wear the same clothes [to the reading that] they would for a show.”

"Baseless", lol. And "Steed" isn't sexualized? Really? Lol.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Crazy!! In the article, scroll down for the pictures. The pictures themselves make the argument that these “women” have some physiological issues.

“But the truth is that men, as a class, pose a threat to women, as a class. That is an unequivocal fact and male offending patterns are not altered“

https://grahamlinehan.substack.com/p/thi...appens?s=r
"If you always do what you've always done, You'll always get what you always got"

(This post was last modified: 05-30-2022, 06:21 PM by Jags. Edited 2 times in total.)

I think of Ramstein, I think…. “Du…Du hast…Du hast mich, du hast mich defragt “

Just another reason my kids never have and never will step a foot in public school
[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

(05-31-2022, 02:11 PM)EricC85 Wrote: Just another reason my kids never have and never will step a foot in public school

So you don't want your kids to end up graduating high school with a nice, new, shiny diploma from Hamburger U?
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

(This post was last modified: 05-31-2022, 10:43 PM by p_rushing.)

Why would a flash card about colors need people on it, let alone that? They just can't help but push for acceptance and approval from everyone. Now they are grooming kids because it isn't happening fast enough for them.

Sent from my SM-T970 using Tapatalk