Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Democrats continue to want to violate the Constitution, threaten the 2nd amendment

(06-02-2022, 05:17 PM)WingerDinger Wrote:
(06-02-2022, 05:05 PM)mikesez Wrote: The AR 15 will not be banned in our lifetimes.  There are too many of them out there, owned by too many different people.  New sales might be restricted to 21 and up, but they will not be banned.

I feel like I'm in the movie Pulp Fiction with you..

"What, does Marcellus Wallace, look like?"

You: "What?"

"What country you from? Do they speak English in What?"

I can see why people get so frustrated with you. All you do is dance around questions..

You're asking me to predict a future event that will occur after an event that I don't think will ever happen.  I'm not dancing around anything.  I'm trying to tell you in the most civilized way possible that your question comes from a place of mental instability, ignorance, or both.
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(06-02-2022, 07:05 PM)mikesez Wrote:
(06-02-2022, 05:17 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: I feel like I'm in the movie Pulp Fiction with you..

"What, does Marcellus Wallace, look like?"

You: "What?"

"What country you from? Do they speak English in What?"

I can see why people get so frustrated with you. All you do is dance around questions..

You're asking me to predict a future event that will occur after an event that I don't think will ever happen.  I'm not dancing around anything.  I'm trying to tell you in the most civilized way possible that your question comes from a place of mental instability, ignorance, or both.

So it's from a place of mental instability and or ignorant for asking you where the gun grab stops? Does it stop with the AR? Or does the government and the rest of you goobers start blaming the next weapon used in a mass shooting?

9mm?
.45?
Shotguns?
Knives?

And your insults need improvement. At least make me laugh.

Your new nickname is Spork.. Cause that's what you'll be eating with when you bleeding hearts ban everything..

[Image: ezgif-5-b2a80726c8.gif]

(06-02-2022, 07:27 PM)WingerDinger Wrote:
(06-02-2022, 07:05 PM)mikesez Wrote: You're asking me to predict a future event that will occur after an event that I don't think will ever happen.  I'm not dancing around anything.  I'm trying to tell you in the most civilized way possible that your question comes from a place of mental instability, ignorance, or both.

So it's from a place of mental instability and or ignorant for asking you where the gun grab stops? 

Yes, it is either unstable or ignorant to ask where something that has never happened and will not plausibly happen in the future will stop.  

It's like saying, "Look at that flying pig! Where's it going to land?" Then getting mad when I refuse to answer.

(06-02-2022, 07:34 PM)mikesez Wrote:
(06-02-2022, 07:27 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: So it's from a place of mental instability and or ignorant for asking you where the gun grab stops? 

Yes, it is either unstable or ignorant to ask where something that has never happened and will not plausibly happen in the future will stop.  

It's like saying, "Look at that flying pig! Where's it going to land?" Then getting mad when I refuse to answer.

Here ya go dude.. 

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=hSeAGSPDG4w

(06-02-2022, 07:38 PM)WingerDinger Wrote:
(06-02-2022, 07:34 PM)mikesez Wrote: Yes, it is either unstable or ignorant to ask where something that has never happened and will not plausibly happen in the future will stop.  

Here ya go dude.. 

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=hSeAGSPDG4w

You think you asked a tough question at a meeting.  You didn't.  Your words are nonsense.

(05-31-2022, 12:04 PM)wrong_box Wrote:
(05-31-2022, 11:08 AM)mikesez Wrote: You're repeating yourself. Your thinking is unstable and incorrect.  When something bad happens, more than one thing and more than one person might be to blame.

Yes, if he couldn't get a gun, the shooter may have decided to attack the school with a knife.  Would he have been able to kill as many people that way? Would the local cops have been so scared of engaging if he only had a knife?
Either option is the same. Knife or gun still takes a person to kill. Neither a knife or gun will kill without a person intending to use it. How many are killed doesnt change that fact. Is a kitchen knife going to jump out of its drawer and kill you when you walk into the kitchen? The responsibility for death with any type of weapon is held by the person using the (insert weapon).

Crazy person uses knife in attack at Encino hospital.  3 people stabbed, no deaths.

Knifes and guns are NOT the same.
R.I.P. Stroudcrowd1

(This post was last modified: 06-04-2022, 11:19 PM by Lucky2Last.)

Ok, now try it with elementary students. Leave them alone in the room with a stabber for an hour, too.

(06-04-2022, 11:19 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote: Ok, now try it with elementary students. Leave them alone in the room with a stabber for an hour, too.

4 hours - 3 stabbed with a knife
1 hour - 21 killed with guns

Let's reverse the scenario and work out how many people would have been slain in 4 hours in the hospital in the perp had guns.
R.I.P. Stroudcrowd1

(06-04-2022, 10:03 PM)captivating Wrote:
(05-31-2022, 12:04 PM)wrong_box Wrote: Either option is the same. Knife or gun still takes a person to kill. Neither a knife or gun will kill without a person intending to use it. How many are killed doesnt change that fact. Is a kitchen knife going to jump out of its drawer and kill you when you walk into the kitchen? The responsibility for death with any type of weapon is held by the person using the (insert weapon).

Crazy person uses knife in attack at Encino hospital.  3 people stabbed, no deaths.

Knifes and guns are NOT the same.

This is completely true and exactly why we are keeping ours.

(06-04-2022, 11:19 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote: Ok, now try it with elementary students. Leave them alone in the room with a stabber for an hour, too.

It's a brick wall you banging against there. He thinks he can stop evil by eliminating an inanimate object.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(06-04-2022, 11:35 PM)captivating Wrote:

Let's reverse the scenario and work out how many people would have been slain in 4 hours in the hospital in the perp had guns.

That dude did not run around for 4 hours with a knife.

This dude is a complete and total imbecile..........

Oregan man destroys guns, claims it's to reduce violence

Like many of you, I have a number of guns sitting in my gun safe. To my knowledge, only one has been used to take human life, and it’s an SKS my father brought back from Vietnam. I have another that might have–a Yugo SKS with a Serbian crest carved into the stock.

https://bearingarms.com/tomknighton/2022...4Lz3SOBcbs
You know trouble is right around the corner when your best friend tells you to hold his beer!!

(06-04-2022, 11:35 PM)captivating Wrote:

Bastille Day, 5 minutes - 86 killed, 458 injured with a truck.  

A knife, a gun and a truck.  What could the common denominator possibly be?
When you get into the endzone, act like you've been there before.

David French is out with a new post making a similar "America is more like Brazil" point to the one I made earlier in the thread. If they post it to the free version of the site I'll post the link.

(06-05-2022, 12:18 PM)Sneakers Wrote:
(06-04-2022, 11:35 PM)captivating Wrote: 4 hours - 3 stabbed with a knife

Bastille Day, 5 minutes - 86 killed, 458 injured with a truck.  

Excellent comparison.  And what did the Nice government do?  Did they argue that trucks don't kills people, people kill people?

No, they installed bollards, barriers and changed the Bastille Day route to ensure this doesn't happen again.
R.I.P. Stroudcrowd1

(06-08-2022, 05:11 AM)captivating Wrote:
(06-05-2022, 12:18 PM)Sneakers Wrote: Bastille Day, 5 minutes - 86 killed, 458 injured with a truck.  

Excellent comparison.  And what did the Nice government do?  Did they argue that trucks don't kills people, people kill people?

No, they installed bollards, barriers and changed the Bastille Day route to ensure this doesn't happen again.

So they didn't take away everyone else's drivers licenses or their trucks then? Maybe you could learn something from them.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Man oh Man...... and these leftist call us conservatives racist....... They must be projecting......

Joy Behar Claims Gun Laws Will Change 'Once Black People Get Guns in This Country'

“The View” co-host Joy Behar is suggesting that there is one thing that could lead to changes in gun laws.

“The Republican Party has already said, many of them, that taking those AR-15s off the market is a [non-starter]. I mean, it’s all about the guns,” Behar said Wednesday.

https://ijr.com/behar-gun-laws-change-bl...manualpost
You know trouble is right around the corner when your best friend tells you to hold his beer!!

(06-08-2022, 04:29 PM)The Drifter Wrote: Man oh Man...... and these leftist call us conservatives racist....... They must be projecting......

Joy Behar Claims Gun Laws Will Change 'Once Black People Get Guns in This Country'

“The View” co-host Joy Behar is suggesting that there is one thing that could lead to changes in gun laws.

“The Republican Party has already said, many of them, that taking those AR-15s off the market is a [non-starter]. I mean, it’s all about the guns,” Behar said Wednesday.

The stereotype is headline grabbing mass shootings have a white perp using a legally owned semi auto rifle, while "ho hum" mass shootings are many black gang members, who are already legally barred from having weapons, using pistols.  
Not sure how accurate those stereotypes are, but they are commonly believed.  I think that's what Behar was referring to, very poorly and unclearly.

(This post was last modified: 06-08-2022, 04:58 PM by captivating. Edited 2 times in total.)

(06-08-2022, 04:52 PM)mikesez Wrote:
(06-08-2022, 04:29 PM)The Drifter Wrote: Man oh Man...... and these leftist call us conservatives racist....... They must be projecting......

The stereotype is headline grabbing mass shootings have a white perp using a legally owned semi auto rifle, while "ho hum" mass shootings are many black gang members, who are already legally barred from having weapons, using pistols.  
Not sure how accurate those stereotypes are, but they are commonly believed.  I think that's what Behar was referring to, very poorly and unclearly.

If mass shooters at schools were female, then the Republicans would change their tune and ban guns, as they are all about controlling the rights of woman.
R.I.P. Stroudcrowd1

(06-08-2022, 04:57 PM)captivating Wrote:
(06-08-2022, 04:52 PM)mikesez Wrote: The stereotype is headline grabbing mass shootings have a white perp using a legally owned semi auto rifle, while "ho hum" mass shootings are many black gang members, who are already legally barred from having weapons, using pistols.  

If mass shooters at schools were female, then the Republicans would change their tune and ban guns, as they are all about controlling the rights of woman.

Lol.

(06-08-2022, 04:57 PM)captivating Wrote:
(06-08-2022, 04:52 PM)mikesez Wrote: The stereotype is headline grabbing mass shootings have a white perp using a legally owned semi auto rifle, while "ho hum" mass shootings are many black gang members, who are already legally barred from having weapons, using pistols.  

Get ahold of some bad vegimite?