Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
The Feel Good Story of the day........

Texas 'Baby Holly' found safe more than 40 years after parents' apparent murder

Holly Marie Clouse, now 42, has been located more than 40 years after her parents were apparently killed in Houston, Texas

A child dubbed "Baby Holly" after going missing in the 1980s when her parents were apparently murdered in Texas has been found alive more than 40 years later, officials said Thursday.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/texas-baby-ho...ent-murder
Me sarcastic? No couldn't be. I am much too dim witted to grasp the quaint subtleties of such potent mockery!!!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

This is bizarre to say the least. Where has she been for 40 years? Did wolves raise her in the woods? Was she kidnapped, and by whom? Seems like someone should be in violation of the law here.
"Remember Red, Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies."  - Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption

(06-09-2022, 04:32 PM)NewJagsCity Wrote: This is bizarre to say the least.  Where has she been for 40 years?  Did wolves raise her in the woods?  Was she kidnapped, and by whom?  Seems like someone should be in violation of the law here.

the link was blocked, so we may never know. Eat my backside, Fox News, I ain't viewing your ads. I have no use for tactical sporks.

(06-10-2022, 08:16 AM)Mikey Wrote:
(06-09-2022, 04:32 PM)NewJagsCity Wrote: This is bizarre to say the least.  Where has she been for 40 years?  Did wolves raise her in the woods?  Was she kidnapped, and by whom?  Seems like someone should be in violation of the law here.

the link was blocked, so we may never know. Eat my backside, Fox News, I ain't viewing your ads. I have no use for tactical sporks.

Famous last words, mister, famous last words.

(06-10-2022, 08:16 AM)Mikey Wrote:

I too have never understood the spork movement.  Is it a fork identifying as a spoon, or a spoon identifying as a fork?
When you get into the endzone, act like you've been there before.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!