Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Ode to "let's talk about" ll

Went down to DC last night to meet some friends and go to a club to relax a little bit. It's been a while since we've gotten together so we had a little bit of catching up to do...... Well....... The lounge we ended up at didn't have my usual liquor, which is Southern Comfort with a splash of ginger ale so I went to my back-up drink. After drinking few screwdrivers made with Tito's vodka, lets just say I was feeling it a little bit. But this morning, I discovered the after affects of Tito's vodka..... Let's just say that the toilet and I became good friends..... I had the runs something bad.... and the only thing I figure that could have given them to me was the Vodka so..... No more Vodka for me...... LOL
Instead of a sign that says "Do Not Disturb" I need one that says "Already Disturbed Proceed With Caution."

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(07-06-2022, 10:38 PM)NewJagsCity Wrote:
(07-03-2022, 09:10 AM)The Drifter Wrote: Breaking in a new coffee mug this morning....... I'm a LONG TIME fan of The Ramones!

[Image: IMG_0590.JPG]

Love the Ramones. They were so much better than the critical darlings of that punk era, the Sex Pistols and the Clash. Anybody out there hummed 'Anarchy in the UK' lately? Didn't think so.

...yes? But Green Jellö Jelly ruined my brain with Anarchy in Bedrock, so I always sing that I wanna be Fred Flintstone.

but then I also was humming "We're a Happy Family" too.

RIP, Sonny Corleone.

https://news.yahoo.com/james-caan-godfat...00182.html

(07-07-2022, 01:38 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: RIP, Sonny Corleone.

https://news.yahoo.com/james-caan-godfat...00182.html

One of my favorite actors
When you get into the endzone, act like you've been there before.

Florida man strikes again.

[Image: okaloosa-chase-3.jpg?ve=1&tl=1]

(07-11-2022, 11:22 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: Florida man strikes again.

Anyone seen Jags lately?
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

I hate it when this happens........ LOL

[Image: PBSmet.jpg]
Instead of a sign that says "Do Not Disturb" I need one that says "Already Disturbed Proceed With Caution."

(07-11-2022, 12:16 PM)WingerDinger Wrote:
(07-11-2022, 11:22 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: Florida man strikes again.

Anyone seen Jags lately?

You know, now that you mention it…

(This post was last modified: 07-11-2022, 06:13 PM by Jags. Edited 1 time in total.)

(07-11-2022, 02:00 PM)homebiscuit Wrote:
(07-11-2022, 12:16 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: Anyone seen Jags lately?

You know, now that you mention it…

Hey guys, it was finally my turn for the iPad at county. I need to ask a flavor….

I need a vacuum motor, drill bit and some raincoats. If you can’t fit all that in your rectums, as mike to help.

(07-11-2022, 06:09 PM)Jags Wrote:
(07-11-2022, 02:00 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: You know, now that you mention it…

Hey guys, it was finally my turn for the iPad at county. I need to ask a flavor….

I need a vacuum motor, drill bit and some raincoats. If you can’t fit all that in your rectums, as mike to help.

Hey don't get me involved in your anal Hagan Ace hardware store dealings.. I can chip in for canteen monies, but dats it dood.

You know what can outrun a radio?

A Toro 2000... Ready Set GOOOOOOOO!!!!

(This post was last modified: 07-11-2022, 07:44 PM by Jags. Edited 1 time in total.)

(07-11-2022, 07:10 PM)WingerDinger Wrote:
(07-11-2022, 06:09 PM)Jags Wrote: Hey guys, it was finally my turn for the iPad at county. I need to ask a flavor….

Hey don't get me involved in your anal Hagan Ace hardware store dealings.. I can chip in for canteen monies, but dats it dood.

Hey now, have you seen Ace’s prices??? You’re taking it up the rear anyway.  Just do a man a solid.
Btw, I’ve got a business account with Hagan and Cronin.  Just give the business name and you’ll get 10% off.

(07-11-2022, 07:41 PM)Jags Wrote:
(07-11-2022, 07:10 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: Hey don't get me involved in your anal Hagan Ace hardware store dealings.. I can chip in for canteen monies, but dats it dood.

Hey now, have you seen Ace’s prices??? You’re taking it up the rear anyway.  Just do a man a solid.
Btw, I’ve got a business account with Hagan and Cronin.  Just give the business name and you’ll get 10% off.

So let me get this straight.. You want me, to go into Ace, grab some hardware, go to the counter and mention your business name and have the clerk pull out his knife and hold me hostage until your tab is paid.. I'm gonna pass.

Whatcha do with that $40k boat anyway?

(07-11-2022, 08:02 PM)WingerDinger Wrote:
(07-11-2022, 07:41 PM)Jags Wrote: Hey now, have you seen Ace’s prices??? You’re taking it up the rear anyway.  Just do a man a solid.

So let me get this straight.. You want me, to go into Ace, grab some hardware, go to the counter and mention your business name and have the clerk pull out his knife and hold me hostage until your tab is paid.. I'm gonna pass.

Psssh. My bill is paid, and you’d never catch me ina boat <350k.  Hahaha. I’m not from Ponte Vedre <eyeroll>.  I’ll have my Nigerian prince sort the rest out.  Just bring me tools.

(07-11-2022, 07:10 PM)WingerDinger Wrote:
(07-11-2022, 06:09 PM)Jags Wrote: Hey guys, it was finally my turn for the iPad at county. I need to ask a flavor….

Wrap the drill bit in the raincoat...   The vacuum motor, IDK.  Where's StroudCrowd when you need him?!
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

(07-11-2022, 08:21 PM)Jags Wrote:
(07-11-2022, 08:02 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: So let me get this straight.. You want me, to go into Ace, grab some hardware, go to the counter and mention your business name and have the clerk pull out his knife and hold me hostage until your tab is paid.. I'm gonna pass.

Psssh. My bill is paid, and you’d never catch me ina boat <350k.  Hahaha. I’m not from Ponte Vedre <eyeroll>.  I’ll have my Nigerian prince sort the rest out.  Just bring me tools.

I'm sure you have plenty of tools in jail lol

Do ya tell them to keep the grass short on the back 9? lol

Sorry, I'm stoned and that's the best I can do right now lol

(This post was last modified: 07-11-2022, 09:10 PM by Jags. Edited 4 times in total.)

(07-11-2022, 08:30 PM)WingerDinger Wrote:
(07-11-2022, 08:21 PM)Jags Wrote: Psssh. My bill is paid, and you’d never catch me ina boat <350k.  Hahaha. I’m not from Ponte Vedre <eyeroll>.  I’ll have my Nigerian prince sort the rest out.  Just bring me tools.

I'm sure you have plenty of tools in jail lol

I’ve no access to illicit drugs where I’m at night now. 

I like the grass cut low with big mountain tops and a valley below.    

I stole that from a kid rock song.  So it probably doesn’t count.  

Mike, in a way, said he’s in.  He happy to to help.  Or at least try to hide it.  Idk, I’m reading in between the lines.  

Sorry Mike.  Luv ya,

(07-11-2022, 08:26 PM)mikesez Wrote:
(07-11-2022, 07:10 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: Hey don't get me involved in your anal Hagan Ace hardware store dealings.. I can chip in for canteen monies, but dats it dood.

Wrap the drill bit in the raincoat...   The vacuum motor, IDK.  Where's StroudCrowd when you need him?!

So, you’ve done this before? Great!

You could be my..uh… “back door man”! For lack of other words.

lololol

(07-11-2022, 08:43 PM)Jags Wrote:
(07-11-2022, 08:30 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: I'm sure you have plenty of tools in jail lol

I’ve no access to illicit drugs where I’m at night now. 

Mike, in a way, said he’s in.  He happy to to help.  Or at least try to hide it.  Idk, I’m reading in between the lines.  

Sorry Mike.  Luv ya,

(07-11-2022, 08:26 PM)mikesez Wrote: Wrap the drill bit in the raincoat...   The vacuum motor, IDK.  Where's StroudCrowd when you need him?!

Here ya go dude.. This is actually pretty cool stuff..

https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTR2GHd1a/?k=1

(This post was last modified: 07-11-2022, 09:33 PM by Jags. Edited 1 time in total.)

(07-11-2022, 09:21 PM)WingerDinger Wrote:
(07-11-2022, 08:43 PM)Jags Wrote: I’ve no access to illicit drugs where I’m at night now. 

Sorry Mike.  Luv ya,

Here ya go dude.. This is actually pretty cool stuff..

https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTR2GHd1a/?k=1

That is cool.  We sometimes come across old stepping stones that we’ll edge and clear out.  When we do I wonder if they wanted them or wanted the grass to grow over.  But that is a whole different level than anything I’ve encountered, lol. Matter of fact, a new employee actually found and edged an irrigation box on a lawn I’ve mowed for about 4 years and no one even knew was there.   It was fun watching that.  We’ve got those “goofy grips as well.  The Darwin grip for some guys that wanted them. And the mower parked on the street we actually have 2 of those amongst other newer and older models as well. I’ll have to share that with the guys tomorrow.  Thanks for posting that

I just spent the last 2 hours browsing Amazon for Prime Day..

Nothing but gar-bage.. sad..