Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Ode to "let's talk about" ll

(08-05-2022, 11:12 PM)The Drifter Wrote:
(08-05-2022, 10:54 PM)Sneakers Wrote: Golf balls should be thought of as rentals, rather than purchases.

Yeah, that's true about golf balls...... BUt let me tell you, there is another thing in life that should be considered a rental..... Any Beer Drinker you know (and I know thjere are quite a few here on this message board) will tell you..... You, that you don't buy beer, your just rent it......Think about all those trips to the toilet and then you'll understand....... LOL

In that same sense, you also rent Taco Bell and Krystals..
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

https://youtu.be/GbdflriheIM

(08-05-2022, 08:42 AM)The Drifter Wrote:
(08-05-2022, 05:55 AM)The Real Marty Wrote: Where did you get that?

The Jaguars Official Store........

Here's the link: https://shop.jaguars.com/teal-jacksonvil...r4c0:po-12

It's waterproof and machine washable as they know you'll actually wet yourself with excitement when we eventually score a touchdown.........in the 4th quarter..........of the 3rd game of the season
R.I.P. Stroudcrowd1

(This post was last modified: 08-06-2022, 01:47 PM by The Real Marty. Edited 1 time in total.)

I'm getting all sorts of junk emails, supposedly from Home Depot, Ace Hardware, Lowes, etc etc etc.  They all claim I have won some little power tool, and I just have to respond to claim it.  But the funny thing is, they all misspell the same word: congratulations.  They all spell it "congratualtions."  These are just from today:

From Ace Hardware: 
"Congratualtions! You have been chosen to receive a brand new Weber Spirit II E-310! To claim, simply take this short survey about your experience with us."

From Lowes:
"Dear Lowes shopper- Congratualtions! You have been chosen to receive a brand new Makita Power Drill Set! To claim, simply take this short survey about your experience with us."

From T-Mobile:
"Congratualtions! Please tell us about your T-Mobile experiences and as a thank you, you can select from several exclusive offer rewards!"

They all land in my junk email folder, so it's no big deal, but it's kind of funny.  This has been going on for weeks and they still send them out that way.  Congratualtions!

(08-06-2022, 01:44 PM)The Real Marty Wrote: I'm getting all sorts of junk emails, supposedly from Home Depot, Ace Hardware, Lowes, etc etc etc.  They all claim I have won some little power tool, and I just have to respond to claim it.  But the funny thing is, they all misspell the same word: congratulations.  They all spell it "congratualtions."  These are just from today:

From Ace Hardware: 
"Congratualtions! You have been chosen to receive a brand new Weber Spirit II E-310! To claim, simply take this short survey about your experience with us."

From Lowes:
"Dear Lowes shopper- Congratualtions! You have been chosen to receive a brand new Makita Power Drill Set! To claim, simply take this short survey about your experience with us."

From T-Mobile:
"Congratualtions! Please tell us about your T-Mobile experiences and as a thank you, you can select from several exclusive offer rewards!"

They all land in my junk email folder, so it's no big deal, but it's kind of funny.  This has been going on for weeks and they still send them out that way.  Congratualtions!

Wow dude..  Congrats!!

Whatcha gonna do with all your stuff?!?

(08-06-2022, 03:10 PM)WingerDinger Wrote:
(08-06-2022, 01:44 PM)The Real Marty Wrote: I'm getting all sorts of junk emails, supposedly from Home Depot, Ace Hardware, Lowes, etc etc etc.  They all claim I have won some little power tool, and I just have to respond to claim it.  But the funny thing is, they all misspell the same word: congratulations.  They all spell it "congratualtions."  These are just from today:

From Ace Hardware: 

From Lowes:

From T-Mobile:

Wow dude..  Congrats!!

It all landed in his junk e-mail.  So the correct question is: “Whatcha gon’ do with all that junk?”

You’re answer of course is he’s “gon get get get you drunk”

(08-06-2022, 03:32 PM)Jags Wrote:
(08-06-2022, 03:10 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: Wow dude..  Congrats!!

It all landed in his junk e-mail.  So the correct question is: “Whatcha gon’ do with all that junk?”

With his lovely lady humps?

(08-06-2022, 03:41 PM)WingerDinger Wrote:
(08-06-2022, 03:32 PM)Jags Wrote: It all landed in his junk e-mail.  So the correct question is: “Whatcha gon’ do with all that junk?”

With his lovely lady humps?

Well… that is how the legend goes…

(08-06-2022, 03:44 PM)Jags Wrote:
(08-06-2022, 03:41 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: With his lovely lady humps?

Well… that is how the legend goes…

Legendary lady humps, eh?

MARTY!!! 

got a pic?

From Ace Hardware: 

From Lowes:

From T-Mobile:

The misspelling is intentional so they know those who do play ball aren't the brightest people and therefore are most likely to be the ones who will play along with their game to get information and money.

It's a way to weed out the time wasters.
R.I.P. Stroudcrowd1

(This post was last modified: 08-06-2022, 07:33 PM by Jags. Edited 3 times in total.)

(08-06-2022, 04:11 PM)WingerDinger Wrote:
(08-06-2022, 03:44 PM)Jags Wrote: Well… that is how the legend goes…

Legendary lady humps, eh?

MARTY!!! 

got a pic?
The part of speech is very critical with this one.  Your level of enthusiasm very well could change depending on if his humps are a noun or a verb.   You know, I think im starting to understand why he wants to get you drunk.

(08-06-2022, 07:15 PM)Jags Wrote:
(08-06-2022, 04:11 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: Legendary lady humps, eh?

MARTY!!! 

got a pic?
The part of speech is very critical with this one.  Your level of enthusiasm very well could change depending on if his humps are a noun or a verb.   You know, I think im starting to understand why he wants to get you drunk.

[Image: buffalo-bill-good-vibes.gif]

(This post was last modified: 08-06-2022, 08:01 PM by Jags. Edited 3 times in total.)

That scene is one of the creepiest things I’ve ever seen in my life.  From him putting on the makeup and asking himself the question in the mirror he did to dancing around arms wide open legs tucking it. .  Ugh. Wild Horse (Stones) playing if I remember correctly. 
…..
That being said

Also makes for hilarious jokes. And for whatever reason, anytime I hear the song Pumped up Kicks I always think of that seen,  especially the walking backwards tucked part.  That scene just mind screws with you. You just can’t ever unsee it. They hit the ball out of the park on that one. 

Oh, and maybe just stay away from the “pics”.  Seems to get you in trouble lol.

Edit:  the beginning of Pumped up Kicks.

But pics help me get to know peeps!!

You misspelled butt

(08-07-2022, 07:39 AM)Jags Wrote: You misspelled butt

Hey, at least he was able to identify the right one out of the lineup.
When you get into the endzone, act like you've been there before.

(08-07-2022, 07:39 AM)Jags Wrote: You misspelled butt

I did, didn't i?

Look at that booty, show me the booty
Give me the booty, I want the the booty
Back up the booty, I need the booty
I like the booty, Lord what a booty

Shaking that booty, I saw the booty
I like the booty, Lord what a booty
Bring on the booty, give up the booty
Loving the booty, round booty

Down for the booty, I want the booty
Hunting the booty, chasing the booty
Casing the booty, getting the booty
Beautiful booty, smoking booty
Talk to the booty, more booty
Fine booty

All about the booty, big old booty
Serious booty, amazing booty
I'll take the booty, where is the booty
Stare at the booty, walking the booty
Touching the booty, who's got the booty
Grabbing the booty, rubbing the booty
Loving the booty, hugging the booty
Kissing the booty, holding the booty
Watching the booty
Kicking the booty

Sleeping booty, screaming booty
Harder booty, softer booty
Sweeter booty, sour booty
New booty, used booty
Who's booty, sister's booty
Your mama's booty
Cookin' booty, mean booty
Good luck with the booty

Foreign booty, home booty
Road booty, found booty
Covered booty, bare booty
Sweaty booty, powder that booty
Bad booty, sadder booty
Wide booty, wider booty
Double wide booty

Live for the booty, yell at the booty
Suing the booty, scared of the booty
Expensive booty, cheap booty
Discount booty, rented booty
Powerful booty, finding the booty
Give me the booty, wake up booty
Breakfast booty, lunch booty
Supper booty, dinner booty
Expensive booty, cheap booty
Buffet booty, hot booty
Cold booty, takeout booty
Delivery booty
All booty

Booty booty booty booty booty

This post has a shocking lack of booty.
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

(This post was last modified: 08-07-2022, 07:40 PM by Jags. Edited 2 times in total.)

I’m no singer/songwriter but, I think some good opportunities were omitted

Gas booty, fart booty
Wind booty, air biscuit booty
Flatulence booty, bottom burp booty
Toot booty, vapor booty
Trumpet booty, hump it booty

Tutti fruity booty, open booty
Gaping booty, used booty
AIDS booty, Monkey pox booty