Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
COVID-19

But... but... companies can't make policy...

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Paxlovid... it just makes sense.

(This post was last modified: 07-31-2022, 08:25 AM by Ronster.)

(07-30-2022, 03:03 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote: But... but... companies can't make policy...

All kinds of “can’t” going on these days
"If you always do what you've always done, You'll always get what you always got"

https://twitter.com/perpetualmaniac/stat...s7p-Bqgtxg
"If you always do what you've always done, You'll always get what you always got"

I tested myself for covid Monday morning and Wednesday night. I felt hung over and conjested on Monday morning (despite not drinking any alcohol that Sunday) and the test was negative. I felt fine on Tuesday. Wednesday through the workday I started feeling foggy-headed so I tested again in the evening, positive. Now on day 2 of WFH and just feel a bit congested and foggy. Nothing that Sudafed + advil can't handle. Hopefully it doesn't get worse from here.
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

(08-05-2022, 11:40 AM)mikesez Wrote: I tested myself for covid Monday morning and Wednesday night. I felt hung over and conjested on Monday morning (despite not drinking any alcohol that Sunday) and the test was negative. I felt fine on Tuesday. Wednesday through the workday I started feeling foggy-headed so I tested again in the evening, positive. Now on day 2 of WFH and just feel a bit congested and foggy. Nothing that Sudafed + advil can't handle. Hopefully it doesn't get worse from here.

Get a Z-Pac if you can just for insurance. Get the series, not the one time dose. It'll help keep that congestion at bay. Feel better.
"Remember Red, Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies."  - Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption

(08-05-2022, 11:40 AM)mikesez Wrote: I tested myself for covid Monday morning and Wednesday night.  I felt hung over and conjested on Monday morning (despite not drinking any alcohol that Sunday) and the test was negative. I felt fine on Tuesday.  Wednesday through the workday I started feeling foggy-headed so I tested again in the evening, positive.  Now on day 2 of WFH and just feel a bit congested and foggy.  Nothing that Sudafed + advil can't handle.  Hopefully it doesn't get worse from here.

Hope you feel better and your family stays healthy.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(08-05-2022, 11:40 AM)mikesez Wrote: I tested myself for covid Monday morning and Wednesday night.  I felt hung over and conjested on Monday morning (despite not drinking any alcohol that Sunday) and the test was negative. I felt fine on Tuesday.  Wednesday through the workday I started feeling foggy-headed so I tested again in the evening, positive.  Now on day 2 of WFH and just feel a bit congested and foggy.  Nothing that Sudafed + advil can't handle.  Hopefully it doesn't get worse from here.

Stay on top of that congestion and any sinus pain you might feel. Covid snuck up on me acting like a sinus infection so I was taking Sinus Max every 4-6 hours. Sadly it was no match for full on Covid but I think it helped with sinus pain and pressure in the early days. I never had cough and congestion, it was all from the neck up. Hopefully yours stays relatively mild and your family stays healthy.

Oh really?

https://twitter.com/jerseyjoe1234/status...qJFd10dGEA

7 year old boy developed myocarditis after getting the jab. First things first, shame on the parents for getting a 7 YEAR OLD vaccinated, secondly all hells fixing to break loose…

https://twitter.com/antoniotweets2/statu...Z3s4Ac_S-g

(This post was last modified: 08-07-2022, 11:09 PM by The Drifter. Edited 1 time in total.)

The more I read and find out about this so called "safe vaccine" and it's side effect, the more I feel vindicated about not getting it...... I'm really expecting a huge number of people to start dropping like flies in the future because of this...... Yes, I know all about the young healthy people that have been dropping off lately however, I expect that number to increase by at least 20 fold within the next 5 years.....
Is currently experiencing life at several What the F's per hour

(This post was last modified: 08-08-2022, 12:32 AM by p_rushing.)

(08-07-2022, 11:07 PM)The Drifter Wrote: The more I read and find out about this so called "safe vaccine" and it's side effect, the more I feel vindicated about not getting it...... I'm really expecting a huge number of people to start dropping like flies in the future because of this...... Yes, I know all about the young healthy people that have been dropping off lately however, I expect that number to increase by at least 20 fold within the next 5 years.....
Everything I'm seeing is crazy high numbers. You can't believe most of it though until it happens as no real media is talking about it. Independent or conservative media is mentioning it but some of them want clicks, subscribers, and donations so they can embellish stories some.

You have insurance companies reporting 40-80% increase, saw a much larger % this past week but think that was embellished by using 1 category.

Doctors and nurses reporting lots of injured people in the hospital and doctors' office. None of it being reported.

European data is showing all the above but not really being talked about.

I'm not sure with everyone will start dying off but people are certainly having VAIDS. Monkey pox just became a problem because of gays with damaged immune systems now are catching things that they didn't in the past. Remember herpes was breaking also.

Watch out for polio and smallpox to be the next ones that just pop up out of no where.

Sent from my SM-S901U using Tapatalk

(This post was last modified: 08-08-2022, 07:58 AM by mikesez.)

In America, with insurance, if you don't report cases, you don't get paid for treating them. Do we really think doctors care so much about protecting the reputation of vaccines that they would decide to not get paid?
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

(08-08-2022, 07:57 AM)mikesez Wrote: In America, with insurance, if you don't report cases, you don't get paid for treating them.  Do we really think doctors care so much about protecting the reputation of vaccines that they would decide to not get paid?

Doctors don't know anything, they're just ants that do what the hivemind commands. If that means they have to work for free then so be it.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(This post was last modified: 08-08-2022, 10:37 AM by NewJagsCity. Edited 10 times in total.)

(08-08-2022, 07:57 AM)mikesez Wrote: In America, with insurance, if you don't report cases, you don't get paid for treating them. Do we really think doctors care so much about protecting the reputation of vaccines that they would decide to not get paid?

Yea, this is obviously false. Not only would they not get paid for a non-report, they could get into legal hot water if it could be proven that they treated a patient without it being on record, and the patient's health went south for whatever reason. My wife sees no one without it being on the record, nor does anyone else in the practice.

I will say this tho; there's a lot more lockstep of medical providers with the 'medical establishment' when it comes to research/education than the medical profession would like you to believe, such as the effectiveness of the latest drugs, new methods of treatment, vaccines, etc. A lot of this is simply because they dont have the time to research these things on thier own, since most are expected to see a patient every 15 min. So they follow general guidelines with information from AMA, AAPA, AANP, New England Journal of Medicine, Johns Hopkins, Mayo Clinic, CDC, WHO, Pharma, etc. If that info is compromised, then so is their treatment. But to think that all medical providers are dispensing info that they have thouroghly researched themselves and should never be questioned is simply not true. You're allowed to ask your provider if they know what they are saying is factual and why, and everyone who has concerns should do so. Medicine is still an inexact science being practiced by imperfect people with varying degrees of experience.
"Remember Red, Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies."  - Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption

(08-08-2022, 08:15 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(08-08-2022, 07:57 AM)mikesez Wrote: In America, with insurance, if you don't report cases, you don't get paid for treating them.  Do we really think doctors care so much about protecting the reputation of vaccines that they would decide to not get paid?

Doctors don't know anything, they're just ants that do what the hivemind commands. If that means they have to work for free then so be it.

Fourteen young Canadian docs die after getting the shot. Normally would be ~0 over 30 years.

This is a list of just the docs my doctor friend in Canada heard about passively. In the past 30 years, he's never heard of a single death like this. Not one. Now there are 14.

https://stevekirsch.substack.com/p/fourt...n-docs-die

Honestly, in my own foggy opinion, covid is and has been running rampant because we as a people haven't developed an immunity to it yet..

Remember making mud pies and throwing dirt bombs or clods as a kid, getting all dirty and playing all day up until those dusk lights on the streets came on? Now imagine all the bacteria, microbes and viruses that tried to enter our systems back then. Yeah, you got a little sick once in a while, but, what did you do? You hung out in the house all day, drinking chicken noodle soup and watching The Price is Right. And after a few days, you went right back outside to throw more dirt bombs..

That's Gen-X.. Dats me.. Me and my G.I. Joe with the kung-fu grip say bring it on!!
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

(This post was last modified: 08-08-2022, 11:40 AM by Lucky2Last. Edited 1 time in total.)

Ding ding ding... we have a winner. This is what me and FSG got into it about earlier in this thread. Our medical community made a knee jerk reaction that temporarily saved some elderly and immuno-compromised patients but created a long-lasting problem that is probably going to be worse than the original. Government solutions in a nutshell.

(This post was last modified: 08-08-2022, 12:35 PM by Ronster.)

(08-08-2022, 11:39 AM)Lucky2Last Wrote: Ding ding ding... we have a winner. This is what me and FSG got into it about earlier in this thread. Our medical community made a knee jerk reaction that temporarily saved some elderly and immuno-compromised patients but created a long-lasting problem that is probably going to be worse than the original. Government solutions in a nutshell.

https://twitter.com/wolsned/status/15565...Vs_7MImXDQ

https://twitter.com/Annakhait/status/155...KfH6g9Mutg