Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
*** Official Game Thread - Jags @ falcons ***

(08-27-2022, 05:46 PM)JaguarJosh2 Wrote: What a terrible Preseason.. glad it's over.

This doesn't look like a team on a mission.

Lol, the starters played very good in the very limited time they played. You're basing your opinion on 45 guys who aren't going to be here Wednesday.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I want to see McCourt get another kick

Well I just tuned in

Shiiiiii

(This post was last modified: 08-27-2022, 05:56 PM by flgatorsandjags.)

98 is horrible

Can't wait to see these guys get cut.

Bring on the games that counts.

NH3...
"AZANE"

Pederson mentioned Tim Jones and Treadwell standing out, didn't mention Shenault.

Keeping up with the Jones’s.

(08-27-2022, 06:27 PM)SeldomRite Wrote: Pederson mentioned Tim Jones and Treadwell standing out, didn't mention Shenault.

Really odd to me with Shenault i really cant figure that one out.  I did not think he was as bad as his preseason has been.  That one will be intrresting to see what happens with him.

If he wasnt making the team you really would have figured he would have been featured more if for nothing else at least for trade purposes if it has come to that.

We have our kicker and receivers settled. Snoop Conner is a good straight line runner with burst. He will do okay with the starting O line and a limited set of packages.

If Jordan Mason gets cut by the Niners. The Jags should get him. He's a third back who can do everything.

Connor is limited.

(This post was last modified: 08-28-2022, 07:20 AM by Jag88.)

There are some good running backs that will get cut. Jags should watch and consider. I agree about snoop. He is nothing exciting.

(This post was last modified: 08-28-2022, 08:11 AM by Cleatwood.)

(08-27-2022, 05:37 PM)Jag88 Wrote: This makes me so mad. I should not be mad, but I am. Why? Another loss.
And if they win week 1 @Commanders, will you still be mad about a preseason game where no starters played? Lol

It’s preseason bud. Breathe.

(08-28-2022, 06:46 AM)cincyjacket Wrote: If Jordan Mason gets cut by the Niners. The Jags should get him. He's a third back who can do everything.

Connor is limited.

All of the Falcons backs look good.  I'd honestly look to see who they cut

(08-28-2022, 07:19 AM)Jag88 Wrote: There are some good running backs that will get cut. Jags should watch and consider. I agree about snoop. He is nothing exciting.

Still curious about the pick. Should be pretty easy to find a 3rd RB w/o having to draft one.

(This post was last modified: 08-28-2022, 08:58 AM by flgatorsandjags.)

Defensive player spotlight: Jaguars interior defender Jay Tufele tallied a game-high five run stops, including two for loss or no gain, on 37 run-defense snaps.

I was a little disappointed in Tufele but he didn't have any help on the D line. Number 98 was getting destroyed

(08-28-2022, 08:50 AM)wg171 Wrote:
(08-28-2022, 07:19 AM)Jag88 Wrote: There are some good running backs that will get cut. Jags should watch and consider. I agree about snoop. He is nothing exciting.

Still curious about the pick. Should be pretty easy to find a 3rd RB w/o having to draft one.

It was a pretty clear panic move.

(08-28-2022, 09:35 AM)SeldomRite Wrote:
(08-28-2022, 08:50 AM)wg171 Wrote: Still curious about the pick. Should be pretty easy to find a 3rd RB w/o having to draft one.

It was a pretty clear panic move.

Panic? 

I don't think so. Sound strategy. 

RB#1 out with achilles - return uncertain - recovery % uncertain
RB#1A out with LisFranc - return uncertain -  recovery % very uncertain

Round 5 pick?  Not much capital to provide some insurance for that scenario ^ 

I'm much more concerned about our o-line's poor run blocking than Snoop Connor's ability. 
He'll be fine IMO. Our line?  Not so sure.

I'm peety confident in perry

I'm sure he will improve in leaps under the development of doug

(08-28-2022, 08:50 AM)wg171 Wrote:

They weren't drafting a #3 back.

They were drafting a prospect they believed could be #1 if none of their injured guys were ready by September.

(This post was last modified: 08-28-2022, 07:09 PM by SeldomRite. Edited 1 time in total.)

(08-28-2022, 05:45 PM)NYC4jags Wrote:
(08-28-2022, 09:35 AM)SeldomRite Wrote: It was a pretty clear panic move.

Panic? 

I don't think so. Sound strategy. 

RB#1 out with achilles - return uncertain - recovery % uncertain
RB#1A out with LisFranc - return uncertain -  recovery % very uncertain

Round 5 pick?  Not much capital to provide some insurance for that scenario ^ 

I'm much more concerned about our o-line's poor run blocking than Snoop Connor's ability. 
He'll be fine IMO. Our line?  Not so sure.

Traded up into the fifth to take an unremarkable running back when they could have just gotten one later or in free agency, it looks like a panic move, to me. You're certainly entitled to see it however you like, though.