Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
*** Official Game Thread - Jags @ falcons ***

Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, and whoever that is back there in the shadowy corner, welcome to the last preseason game day thread of the 2022 NFL season. I hope you all will take a moment and reflect in gratitude that our meaningless contests will end this afternoon once our insurance salesmen and grocery baggers play what for many will be the last football game of their professional careers. We know that over 90% of the roster is set and that today's game might change a decision about that 52nd or 53rd spot, but we also know that Mr. 53 will probably get axed in a few days to make room for a waiver claim, so congrats I guess?

Today's game is a 3pm start, weather is irrelevant since the game is indoors where the wind is always still and the clots fans are artificially loud.

I truly cannot wait for Doug and his staff to get the starters on the field in 15 days time. I think we are at the beginning of a special era of Jaguars football.

Commentary, thoughts, musings, observations, and snark to follow through out the day.

[Image: 6owwx0.jpg]
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Oh well back to the early morning games

I did enjoy the 9am games [7pm ur time] meant I could watch it fully

Hoepfully when I wake up tommorow we are winning 27-13 lol

Time for the bottom half of the roster to earn their spots. Not a big game for fans, huge game for the guys playing for their jobs.
I'm condescending. That means I talk down to you.

It’ll be nice to see Lloyd. Any starters playing?

Won't get to see this one live.

Will probably watch the first half playback late tonight when all my work is done.

I hope we see a few depth players make a splash. Special Teams may be the thing to focus on tonight.

Of course Lloyd and Williams getting some snaps may provide some entertainment too.

I'll save the majority of my tweeds for when the season starts..
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

(08-27-2022, 10:25 AM)Jags32250 Wrote: It’ll be nice to see Lloyd. Any starters playing?
Probably not. This game is really not worth even watching unless you are in a really deep fantasy league and you need to find some options when injuries happen.

Sent from my SM-T970 using Tapatalk

(08-27-2022, 01:24 PM)p_rushing Wrote:
(08-27-2022, 10:25 AM)Jags32250 Wrote: It’ll be nice to see Lloyd. Any starters playing?
Probably  not. This game is really not worth even watching unless you are in a really deep fantasy league and you need to find some options when injuries happen.

Sent from my SM-T970 using Tapatalk
What if I just want an excuse to drink beer?

(This post was last modified: 08-27-2022, 02:14 PM by flgatorsandjags. Edited 3 times in total.)

Looks like Lloyd, Little, Shenault, Muma, Bartch, and Chaisson are the noticeable players that will play today

https://twitter.com/ESPNdirocco/status/1...30-tL1CYBg

Muma and Lloyd at MLB will be fun to watch

(This post was last modified: 08-27-2022, 02:41 PM by Jag88. Edited 1 time in total.)

I'm ready. I'm waiting for this game to start! I have my teal liquor ready. It's pointles, but a win would feel a little nice.

So K'Lavon Chaisson is active. Methinks he might be on the bubble.

(08-27-2022, 02:40 PM)The Real Marty Wrote: So K'Lavon Chaisson is active.  Methinks he might be on the bubble.

He needs to do something!!!

Little not playing

I wouldn't care if they kicked field goals on offense all game long.. them bozos need it.
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

Number 33 on the Jags, but number one on the list to watch !
A new broom always sweeps clean.

(08-27-2022, 02:52 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: Little not playing

Hmm. Players that are getting traded dont play. Just playing.  They better not!

(This post was last modified: 08-27-2022, 03:04 PM by mal234. Edited 2 times in total.)

I want to watch this Jags game. But unfortunately, I am getting the Panthers/Bills game (which happened yesterday) on NFL Network right now. (And I also believed the Panthers game already aired this morning/when I recorded it.).

Yeah they're playing a bills game boooo

This is the last year on Taylor's contract, we need Little for next year unless they playn on extending Taylor. We need to extend Jamrs Robinson and hopefully Key at the end of this year. Josh Allen will be on his 5th year option next year bit we could extend him too