Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
*** Official Game Day Thread - Week 1 - Jags @ commies ***

That was careless. Young QB or not, that's not a throw you make when you're down to your last 2 downs.
Championship Formula:

1) Draft Trevor Lawrence!
2) Play good physical Defense! 
3) Keep 91% of the roster healthy!
4) ???
5) Blank #2
6) CHAMPIONSHIP!!!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Our oline sucks. Cam Robinson got destroyed

Why would Lawrence throw that?

Unreal..

our franchise qb literally just threw up a punt to lose the game.... hes not the guy

Bartch has gotten destroyed all game

There's that familiar feeling of disappointment
[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

(09-11-2022, 04:19 PM)The Real Marty Wrote: Well that's what 7-11 looks like.

That is what 1 -16 looks like.

(09-11-2022, 04:20 PM)OG-JAGFAN Wrote: Why would Lawrence throw that?

Because the game is on the line?

(09-11-2022, 04:20 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: Our oline sucks.  Cam Robinson got destroyed

Yep, the offensive line isn't nearly good enough, still.

Officially on the Trevor sucks bandwagon. So does our D. What the [BLEEP].

This game came down to 4 things:

That Trevor Pick right there, The missed chip shot FG, Etienne's drop, the collapse of the run defense on the final drive.
Championship Formula:

4) ???
5) Blank #2
6) CHAMPIONSHIP!!!

Rough start. Great recover in the 2nd half. Rough finish.

Team has to gel and work on the little things but Lawrence needs more time from his pass protection and Doug needs to balance it out offensively with Etienne and Robinson.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

Blake Lawrence needs to understand that sometimes a play is just not there. No need to throw the ball up for grabs.
I'm condescending. That means I talk down to you.

Sorry guys. Almost had a winner today.

Well, it could have been worse. Thought we had a chance. Our oline needs to get better. There's a football team here, though.

You can’t attempt that throw in that situation. I’m really worried about TL.

The Oline is abysmal. Need a new LG urgently.

Too many receivers open on defence, and no one can tackle.

Was nice to rally back in the 3rd, but we created 3 turnovers and still lost the game

What QBs are in the draft this year?
Here we go again

we absolutely suck, mark this down as a 2-15 year... this is WASHINGTON.... they are terrible... this is a travesty

Drawn offsides to end it all; unbelievable. And it's a vet that was the culprit. I just can't. I can live with the youthful mistakes and growing pains, I can't deal with the ineptitude and undisciplined play.
Championship Formula:

4) ???
5) Blank #2
6) CHAMPIONSHIP!!!