Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
*** Official Game Day Thread - Week 2 - clots @ Jags ***

I don't remember last time we shut the other team out.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Lol the fact gus and yannick are here witnessing this makes it funnier to me

(09-18-2022, 03:19 PM)Eric1 Wrote:
(09-18-2022, 03:04 PM)ChrisJagBoy Wrote: ^ for the morons quoting my troll post from the first page. Check the second page

Oh please... You're only saying this because we're winning. If they were playing like [BLEEP] today you'd be bumping your own post thumping your chest saying you were right.

Are you dumb? Both post were made before the game lmao

Walker had a sack there... gotta wrap up

(09-18-2022, 03:19 PM)Eric1 Wrote:
(09-18-2022, 03:04 PM)ChrisJagBoy Wrote: ^ for the morons quoting my troll post from the first page. Check the second page

Oh please... You're only saying this because we're winning. If they were playing like [BLEEP] today you'd be bumping your own post thumping your chest saying you were right.

^^^^ facts

(09-18-2022, 03:19 PM)raptor6581 Wrote:
(09-18-2022, 03:18 PM)Jag88 Wrote: Shut out? Colts owner is going to shoot someone
Not a single person in Indianapolis will be safe from his wrath after this..... And it's gonna be awesome to watch. Was quite fun last year. Lol.

Sent from my LE2117 using Tapatalk

Someone is desperately trying to hide the alcohol from Irsay!

(09-18-2022, 03:22 PM)JagFan81 Wrote:
(09-18-2022, 03:19 PM)raptor6581 Wrote: Not a single person in Indianapolis will be safe from his wrath after this..... And it's gonna be awesome to watch. Was quite fun last year. Lol.

Too bad he already ingested an entire bottle of pills...

Sunday Ticket being down on today of all days sucks.

(09-18-2022, 03:22 PM)enigma Wrote:
(09-18-2022, 03:22 PM)JagFan81 Wrote: Someone is desperately trying to hide the alcohol from Irsay!

Too bad he already ingested an entire bottle of pills...

The only man in the world constantly sweating

(09-18-2022, 03:20 PM)JagsorDie Wrote:
(09-18-2022, 03:19 PM)Eric1 Wrote: Oh please... You're only saying this because we're winning. If they were playing like [BLEEP] today you'd be bumping your own post thumping your chest saying you were right.

^^^^ facts

Its not facts i said that prior to the game starting lmao.

(09-18-2022, 03:22 PM)Cleatwood Wrote: Sunday Ticket being down on today of all days sucks.

I keep seeing people say this but it's working just fine for me.

You know, the Jags are having a great game and NFL sunday ticket has gone offline so I can't see it. This sux!
[Image: badbaalke.jpg]

Chad Muma sighting, good ST's tackle
Championship Formula:

1) Draft Trevor Lawrence!
2) Play good physical Defense! 
3) Keep 91% of the roster healthy!
4) ???
5) Blank #2
6) CHAMPIONSHIP!!!

(09-18-2022, 03:22 PM)JagFan81 Wrote:
(09-18-2022, 03:19 PM)raptor6581 Wrote: Not a single person in Indianapolis will be safe from his wrath after this..... And it's gonna be awesome to watch. Was quite fun last year. Lol.

Probably need to take his cell too, cant have any tweets getting out after this. I give Reich a 30% of getting canned before he gets home with our teams past record.

Yes, it's improvement, but it's Blaine Gabbert 2012 level improvement. - Pirkster

http://youtu.be/ouGM3NWpjxk The Home Hypnotist!

http://youtu.be/XQRFkn0Ly3A Media on the Brain Link!

Quote:Peyton must store oxygen in that forehead of his. No way I'd still be alive after all that choking.

(09-18-2022, 03:23 PM)Eric1 Wrote:
(09-18-2022, 03:22 PM)Cleatwood Wrote: Sunday Ticket being down on today of all days sucks.

I keep seeing people say this but it's working just fine for me.

We'v been dead in the water since the end of the second quarter.
[Image: badbaalke.jpg]

We don't really have a power running game for this situation to bleed the clock.

(09-18-2022, 03:23 PM)Sibelius Wrote: You know, the Jags are having a great game and NFL sunday ticket has gone offline so I can't see it. This sux!

It was blacked out anyway. There is no legal way to see the jags if your out of market most weeks which sucks.

Yes, it's improvement, but it's Blaine Gabbert 2012 level improvement. - Pirkster

http://youtu.be/ouGM3NWpjxk The Home Hypnotist!

http://youtu.be/XQRFkn0Ly3A Media on the Brain Link!

Quote:Peyton must store oxygen in that forehead of his. No way I'd still be alive after all that choking.

(09-18-2022, 03:19 PM)CanDoBetter Wrote: I don't remember last time we shut the other team out.

I remember we beat the colts at home 6-0 with Cody Kessler at QB in 2018
Championship Formula:

1) Draft Trevor Lawrence!
2) Play good physical Defense! 
3) Keep 91% of the roster healthy!
4) ???
5) Blank #2
6) CHAMPIONSHIP!!!

Lets beat Ryan up some more.

Anyone excited to see Wolfie's next hype video? lolol
[Image: SaKG4.gif]