Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Rd 2 321 Vs Colts

3. Trevor
2. Allen
1. Kirk

Honorable mentions
Jenkins, Lloyd(mainly because of being I. Position all game and getting his first pick), thought Engram had a solid game and some brutal stiff arms but not list worthy.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

3.Trevor
2. J Allen
1. James Robinson (to come back from an achilles tear and just pour it on for two weeks is still really impressive to me)

HM - Kirk, Jenkins, RUN DEFENSE - Taylor held to 52 yds

NC - Haven't rewatched yet, but none come to mind

(09-18-2022, 06:06 PM)ChrisJagBoy Wrote:
(09-18-2022, 06:02 PM)OG-JAGFAN Wrote: 3. Josh Allen
2. Trevor Lawrence
1. Game plan

Bruh yall ruining this thread by saying offense defence and gameplan lol

this is rich.

3. Trevor - He was in control of this game from kickoff to final whistle. Doug and Press need to keep this gameplan going in the coming weeks, keep defenses on the field and on their heels.
2. Allen - I don't know if Indy keyed more on Walker after last week's showing, but Allen was a key in the run D and harassing Ryan. If they both continue on this track, this D will be fun to watch
1. Engram - Nothing flashy, but steady yards kept the offense marching. He deserves some cred, I don't think any drops today, which has been a problem through most of his career. He and Trevor were in sync all day.

NC: MJJ. Stupid heckling penalty after taking a big shot (I get it, adrenaline) that nullified a good play, and then a cringeworthy drop on another play. Veteran leaders shouldn't make either mistake. The fact that this was the worst showing we had to choose from is a clear sign of just how dominant this win was.

[Image: Fc-0UwAXwAU6V-Z?format=jpg&name=large]
"If you always do what you've always done, You'll always get what you always got"

Gotsis and Key are underrated. Happy to have them in this team.

(09-19-2022, 09:11 AM)NYC4jags Wrote: 3.Trevor
2. J Allen
1. James Robinson (to come back from an achilles tear and just pour it on for two weeks is still really impressive to me)

So you think Trevor was the key to a victory that the defense allowed 0 pts. Okay haha and you got jr25 with 2.8 ypc over rayshawn jenkins who broke up 3 endzone passes and got a pick? God your football iq is really low.

(09-19-2022, 12:25 PM)ChrisJagBoy Wrote:
2. J Allen

So you think Trevor was the key to a victory that the defense allowed 0 pts. Okay haha and you got jr25 with 2.8 ypc over rayshawn jenkins who broke up 3 endzone passes and got a pick? God your football iq is really low.

Don't put words in my mouth clown boy

Maybe go read the OP in the first three to one thread
You seem to be making up your own rules for how to post here

And your zeroing in on Robinson with a skewed stat line shows your complete ignorance of situational football 

He scored a touchdown for the second week in a row coming off an Achilles that kept him out the entire preseason you moron

Of course Robinson's  stat line is skewed after running into a loaded box in order to chew clock with a 17 point lead, are you really that stupid?

(09-19-2022, 02:10 PM)NYC4jags Wrote:
(09-19-2022, 12:25 PM)ChrisJagBoy Wrote: So you think Trevor was the key to a victory that the defense allowed 0 pts. Okay haha and you got jr25 with 2.8 ypc over rayshawn jenkins who broke up 3 endzone passes and got a pick? God your football iq is really low.

Don't put words in my mouth clown boy

Maybe go read the OP in the first three to one thread
You seem to be making up your own rules for how to post here

And your zeroing in on Robinson with a skewed stat line shows your complete ignorance of situational football 

He scored a touchdown for the second week in a row coming off an Achilles that kept him out the entire preseason you moron

Of course Robinson's  stat line is skewed after running into a loaded box in order to chew clock with a 17 point lead, are you really that stupid?

Um this isnt a post to say james robinson is bad just to point out how dumb you are to leave out the guy who had the most impact on the game for him. Clown

(09-19-2022, 12:25 PM)ChrisJagBoy Wrote:
2. J Allen

....or his bias is super low. It's his opinion, and he's entitled to it. Nowhere has he (or anyone else in this thread for that matter) made any assertion that their opinion is the gospel truth, and anyone who disagrees is a fool. Well, up until you posted the above, I guess.

Trevor should be regarded by everyone who watched that game. Whether you want him to fail or not, you can't deny that he put in a remarkable showing yesterday.

Save your chicken little impression for next Sunday.

Hello All

just a reminder of the Rules for the 321 voting

321 is points based not anything else, you award either 3, 2, or 1 points to just 3 players who in your opinion were standouts during the game, whether that be a loss or a win

the 321 points can only be PLAYERS, not anything else, e.g. doug pederson, gameplan, ref etc ,

you can only do 3 players, not 3 players separately from offense and defense, yes it can be hard to choose but that's all part of the fun of the 321 game

i will repost the rules again next week in a new thread and i will do my best to tally the votes from people who did it properly from this week

everyone should get the hang of how the 321 works as we start to get properly into the NFL season

(09-19-2022, 07:37 PM)StrayaJag Wrote: Hello All

just a reminder of the Rules for the 321 voting

321 is points based not anything else, you award either 3, 2, or 1 points to just 3 players who in your opinion were standouts during the game, whether that be a loss or a win

the 321 points can only be PLAYERS, not anything else, e.g. doug pederson, gameplan, ref etc ,

you can only do 3 players, not 3 players separately from offense and defense, yes it can be hard to choose but that's all part of the fun of the 321 game

i will repost the rules again next week in a new thread and i will do my best to tally the votes from people who did it properly from this week

everyone should get the hang of how the 321 works as we start to get properly into the NFL season

@you're not my supervisor@

The parameters are far too confusing. Why not just 1-3 like every other ‘poll’ in the world?
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

(09-20-2022, 10:16 AM)RicoTx Wrote: The parameters are far too confusing.  Why not just 1-3 like every other ‘poll’ in the world?

Low score wins, must the golfer in you!

Mine:

3 - Christian Kirk. He repeatedly made plays for the QB by creating space in his routes and catching the ball. Not as explosive as last week, but he was on the mark most of the day in what the offense was doing. Plus he scored 2 TDs this week.

2 - TLaw. He was on point running the offense, made decisive throws even when that decision was to take the underneath stuff. The deep ball to Agnew was perfectly placed and he made some running plays.

1 - Evan Engram - Same as Kirk but on a smaller scale. Had several catches that converted first downs to keep the drives going. A sorely needed outlet that this team just didn't have last year.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(This post was last modified: 09-20-2022, 12:15 PM by flgatorsandjags. Edited 1 time in total.)

(09-20-2022, 10:16 AM)RicoTx Wrote: The parameters are far too confusing.  Why not just 1-3 like every other ‘poll’ in the world?

That wouldn't work here. It's pretty simple

(09-20-2022, 12:14 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote:

That wouldn't work here.  It's pretty simple

2nd grade math says it would, but you're a gata' fan so that's a struggle for you.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(This post was last modified: 09-20-2022, 01:44 PM by flgatorsandjags. Edited 1 time in total.)

(09-20-2022, 01:41 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(09-20-2022, 12:14 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: That wouldn't work here.  It's pretty simple

2nd grade math says it would, but you're a gata' fan so that's a struggle for you.

So if Bartch gets no votes, he has the lowest and wins right?  Or say someone votes him the 3rd best and he would get 3 points one week but doesn't get anymore the rest of the year he wins with only 3 points since he's the lowest?

(09-20-2022, 01:44 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote:
(09-20-2022, 01:41 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: 2nd grade math says it would, but you're a gata' fan so that's a struggle for you.

So if Bartch gets no votes, he has the lowest and wins right?  Or say someone votes him the 3rd best and he would get 3 points one week but doesn't get anymore the rest of the year he wins with only 3 points since he's the lowest?

I assumed the season winner would be the player with the most weekly wins. I guess that isn't really defined in the rules.

(This post was last modified: 09-20-2022, 02:15 PM by flgatorsandjags. Edited 1 time in total.)

(09-20-2022, 01:55 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(09-20-2022, 01:44 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: So if Bartch gets no votes, he has the lowest and wins right?  Or say someone votes him the 3rd best and he would get 3 points one week but doesn't get anymore the rest of the year he wins with only 3 points since he's the lowest?

I assumed the season winner would be the player with the most weekly wins. I guess that isn't really defined in the rules.
Did you see a winner week 1? The points will be tallied at the end of the year obviously, I know it's tough.  Let's hear the simple math you were speaking of?  Low wins

(This post was last modified: 09-20-2022, 03:17 PM by Mikey.)

do what you like. Nobody gets a trophy or a paycheck for doing well in these activities

(09-20-2022, 01:44 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote:
(09-20-2022, 01:41 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: 2nd grade math says it would, but you're a gata' fan so that's a struggle for you.

don't be fatuous.

(09-20-2022, 02:05 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote:
(09-20-2022, 01:55 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: I assumed the season winner would be the player with the most weekly wins. I guess that isn't really defined in the rules.
Did you see a winner week 1? The points will be tallied at the end of the year obviously, I know it's tough.  Let's hear the simple math you were speaking of?  Low wins

you are taking this WAY too seriously.