Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Rd 2 321 Vs Colts

(This post was last modified: 09-19-2022, 04:59 AM by StrayaJag. Edited 1 time in total.)

G'day all

Time for Rd 2

If you don't know the rules feel free to check out the rd1 thread

I havent watched game yet so I will edit my 321 in after I do so
Edit- 3 Trevor

2- Allen

1-Kirk

HR- Robinson

NC- Agnew and his meh game

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 09-18-2022, 05:40 PM by Jags. Edited 1 time in total.)

3 Defense
2 Offense
1 Speacial Teams. 

Too many damn options this week!

Damn, Pederson needs to be in there somewhere

(This post was last modified: 09-18-2022, 05:45 PM by ChrisJagBoy. Edited 1 time in total.)

3 rayshawn jenkins. Cant believe im saying that
2. Josh allen
1. Trevor Lawrence

Honorable mentions, c kirk, a cisco, d lloyd, a gotsis, j robinson, honestly the entire defense lol

(09-18-2022, 05:43 PM)ChrisJagBoy Wrote: 3 rayshawn jenkins. Cant believe im saying that
2. Josh allen
1. Trevor Lawrence

Honorable mentions, c kirk, a cisco, d lloyd, a gotsis, j robinson, honestly the entire defense lol

[Image: 2f7.jpg]

Although the defense as a whole played phenomenally great today, if you’re evaluating individual performances which is what this thread is about Trevor should be getting the majority of 3’s this week. When you touch the ball every offensive snap and throw 30 times with 25 completions and a few others that were dropped, your team is going to have a good day.

3. Trevor. Just in complete control from start to finish. If the game was closer, you would have seen a 300 and 3TD performance easy.

2. Kirk. He is always open. Always.

1. Josh Allen. I wanted him to step up and convert those pressures to sacks and he did. Bravo.

NC- none

Congrats to Pederson.

3. Defense
2. Lawrence
1. Play calling

3. Josh Allen
2. Trevor Lawrence
1. Game plan

3. Trevor
2. Allen
1. Lloyd

(This post was last modified: 09-18-2022, 06:07 PM by ChrisJagBoy.)

(09-18-2022, 06:02 PM)OG-JAGFAN Wrote: 3. Josh Allen
2. Trevor Lawrence
1. Game plan

Bruh yall ruining this thread by saying offense defence and gameplan lol

(09-18-2022, 05:51 PM)Jaguarmeister Wrote:
(09-18-2022, 05:43 PM)ChrisJagBoy Wrote: 3 rayshawn jenkins. Cant believe im saying that
2. Josh allen
1. Trevor Lawrence

[Image: 2f7.jpg]

Why would i be crying i just had an enjoyable day of football for the first time in awhile

3. Josh Allen - Was disruptive in this game early and around Ryan more times than not. Can't wait to see the PFF grade this week.

2. Christian Kirk - Scored a TD today, had a nice steady game. One big play that stood out. He sold a quick in / hitch route and then hit the jets on a slant. When I say that route was smooth I mean it was SMOOTH.

1. Rayshawn Jenkins - Showed up a lot today. INT, endzone pass break up. Showed out more times than not.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

If everyone can keep there 321s to just players that would be great thanks, including things like game plan doug pedderson makes the vote tallying process tedious

1 Josh Allen 2 Rayshawn Jenkins 3 Trevor Lawrence (Hon. Mention Kirk)
Championship Formula:

1) Draft Trevor Lawrence!
2) Play good physical Defense! 
3) Keep 91% of the roster healthy!
4) ???
5) Blank #2
6) CHAMPIONSHIP!!!

I got excited and posted mine under last week's thread, so I will repost it here:

3.  Trevor Lawrence - He was 25 for 30 for 235 yards with 2 TD's and no interceptions.  Going further, when you look at his 5 incompletions, most of them were well thrown.  They were either dropped by the receiver or well defensed.  

2.  Josh Allen - He had 2 sacks and forced a fumble while leading the defense to a shutout.

1.  Christian Kirk - He had 6 receptions on 6 targets for 78 yards and 2 TD's.  I'll say what I said last week.  He earned his paycheck and that's not easy to do.

NC - Agnew for not catching that TD pass.  He also only had 7 yards on 2 return opportunities and only 1 yard on 2 rushing opportunities.

(09-18-2022, 07:29 PM)Firesky Wrote: 1 Josh Allen 2 Rayshawn Jenkins 3 Trevor Lawrence  (Hon. Mention Kirk)

So your giving your most points to Trevor?

Just a reminder that it's a points system

So 3 points is for your best player

And then 2 then 1

Not 1 2 3

Defense

3 - Jenkins
2 - Allen
1 - Cisco

offense

3 - Kirk
2 - Trevor
1 - Robinson

MVP

Playcalling

This is a hard one today maybe we need to do a 6-5-4-3-2-1! LOL

I'ma try my best...

3. Christian Kirk - Route Running, speed, vision, this man is so much more talented than I expected.
2. Josh Allen - He was a force today!
1. Rayshawn Jenkins - He made, multiple game changing plays

I want to put Trevor here and was torn, he was very effecient. I feel like you could put another 4 or 5 guys on this 3 man list lol. Lawrence/Lloyd/JR25/Cisco etc.

MVP: Matt Ryan, thank you sir for the W can't wait to see you again in indy!

(09-18-2022, 10:42 PM)icey14 Wrote: Defense

3 - Jenkins
2 - Allen
1 - Cisco

offense

3 - Kirk
2 - Trevor
1 - Robinson

MVP

Playcalling

hello icy

could you please just select 3 people all together

not 3people from defense and offense

the whole purpose of the 321 is to include 3 best players in your opinion from the entire game 

people should get the hang of how the 321 rules works as we progress thru the season

So tough to say. This was a complete team dominating win.

(09-18-2022, 05:59 PM)Cleatwood Wrote: 3. Trevor. Just in complete control from start to finish. If the game was closer, you would have seen a 300 and 3TD performance easy.

2. Kirk. He is always open. Always.

1. Josh Allen. I wanted him to step up and convert those pressures to sacks and he did. Bravo.

NC- none

Congrats to Pederson.
I agree with this. Josh Allen with a Forced Fumble in Week 1 and Week 2. Also has 2 sacks.